Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42064
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2011, 02:19 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Did he suck your dick?

I just thought I'd ask since you are injecting something that is a non-issue.....if you you don't see the fact that Oliver North was "insulation" for the president, you are a fucktard.
Do you read all the posts in a thread or just the one's you select?

I did not bring up, O.N., ... guess we know who the "fucktard" is now, right?

Given that the President of the United States was his CO I suppose that is a given ... that he would "cover" his CO ... and if you don't understand that ... well ... we know what you are. He wasn't the first soldier to fall on the sword for his boss, and hopefully not the last.

That's a far cry from covering your own ass as the CEO/CO by trashing an intern that you sneak into the board room to polish your nob .... get that? Or is that a little complex for you?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:03 PM   #32
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

blah blah blah fap fap fap......fuck, you can't even focus on the topic that was started.....true to form.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 04:47 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Old 05-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #34
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Hot off the presses the White House Insider has just released an exclusive photo to go with his exclusive story.

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #35
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

lol BigLouie
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:01 AM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Hot off the presses the White House Insider has just released an exclusive photo to go with his exclusive story.
I don't care what anybody says, that was funny!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

At least now we know who really makes the calls around there!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:41 PM   #38
daarakan
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

What I don't understand if there was a big time insider that wanted to get information out on Obama administration, why forgo traditional conservative media, Fox, Washington Times, etc and go straight to a random internet blogger named Ulsterman on some website called Socyberty? His first insider report was September 2010 and none of these stories have hit any type of traditional media and I doubt Fox and others are part of any Obama conspiracy.

It would have been like Deepthroat forgoing the Washington Post and going through the Pumpkin Center, Alabama weekly newspaper. Not to mention there is some insider spilling all the details about the administration for 8 months now and no one there has figured out who and put an end to it. I would imagine they, of all people, run a tighter ship than that and would know who could and couldn't be singing.

It is questionable at best.
daarakan is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:09 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"This situation continued for some time, though the division between Jarrett/Obama and the rest intensified more recently, most notably from Hillary Clinton. She was livid over the president’s failure to act, and her office began a campaign of anonymous leaks to the media indicating such."

Of all the statements made in the discussion, this one sounded the least plausible to me, because I do not recall seing any "leaks" reported by the media regarding any "action" or "inaction" regarding a raid on any compound that may have contained OBL.

Shortly before the raid becoming public, there was a "gathering" in D.C., if you recall, of the "big three" as Obama was announcing a "shift" in cabinet positions with Gates departing, reportedly "earlier than he planned."

Two things about that "announcement" and the timing: #1, that could have been in the mill, but "cover" to explain why Patreus was in D.C. instead of the "field" (not an uncommon ploy), and #2, that could be a sign of discontent so "earlier than planned" shifting was taking place AND the reason for it was not going to be made public. If Gates was pushing the President, who was hesitating, that makes sense.

Fortunately, for those who must execute the Orders the general public most often does not learn of the Orders in these types of circumstances until after the event, and sometimes long after, which means the public would not know of the "discussion" leading up to the prepareation and execution of the Orders.

For those of us old enough to be around when the "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" was discussed and debated, it may have seemed "odd" that given the "playing field" the North would conduct an off shore attack on easily superior US assets, but the public was not informed of the FACT that it was a fabricated event for almost 50 years when the LBJ taped conversations were released.

Had there been an internet and "blogging" back then, an "insider" might have started a "rumor" regarding the trumped up attack, even though the media was not interested in reporting that kind of a rumor back then ... even though there was growing public resistence to an increase in the US presence in SE Asia, and many of the media players were beginning to beat the "anti-war" drum.

Fortunately for all who give a damn to find out, we do not have much longer to wait.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #40
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Here I was celebrating the death of a truly evil man like most common American spontaneously did and this entire thread is such a Buzz kill. Very typical of patterns of both sides of the isle to discredit each other and sow seeds of bipartisanship without achieving anything meaningful. It has really become a national obsession. Our politicians and media are to blame for this and the ordinary Joe keeps getting more and more sick of this. This is what will makes us weak as a nation.
proper is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post
Our politicians and media are to blame for this and the ordinary Joe keeps getting more and more sick of this. This is what will makes us weak as a nation.
As to the first sentence, I agree. As to the second sentence, IMO, what makes us weak is responding weakly and not finishing. Our society has become genetically altered into a fast food mentality with an ADD attention span.
Old 05-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #42
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:02 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #44
Squirrel88
Gaining Momentum

I am just glad that we finally got him. I would also just like to know the level on which Pakistan's government knew that he was there.
Squirrel88 is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:12 AM   #45
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

TheDaliLama is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women