Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70512
biomed161253
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47896
pyramider46370
bambino40518
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #31
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Mr cameltoed, I do think you are getting some good advice here. I think your road is clear now that you sacked up and addressed it for all to read. Do nothing but profusely apolgize and see how your call/ call returned ratio goes. Do something, make it known and check same ratio. I am not even going to attempt a prediction at said result.

At least your mom/ sister/ brother/ any relative is ok, your cell phone is not at the bottom of a lake, etc, etc.

My bigger concern for you is your schedule. Methinks you need to uncomplicate your schedule if you forget an appt with a lady.... just saying, I forget dentist, doctor, conference calls, etc because I guess I want to in the back of my mind.

I mean, these appts usually result in a certain level of "fun" although its all a dream. Most of us probably prep for a day or so prior.... good luck to you on resolution and your schedule.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #32
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkman View Post
So let me get this straight... a hobbyist misses an appointment for a valid reason (senility is valid right? and the suggestion is to pay the provider for her time (and a tip for the inconvenience?).

But when we hear about providers being late or missing appointments, where are the calls for the provider to offer a free session, or maybe extra time or services for the hobbyists convenience?

I know how it works... but it don't mean I agree with it. If somebody wants money for nothing, they gotta be willing to do the same.
+1
It would be a cold day in hell when a provider gives a free session after she NCNS
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:08 AM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

To get back to the original topic, this is NOT about the skank providers who NCNS and haven't been comatose in a hospital or lost their phone to the Loch Ness Monster in the Bermuda Triangle, but about a NICE man who wants to salvage his conscience (and reputation) after making a boo boo.

Best advice repeated over and over, talk to her. Nothing else at this point is relative.

(Before I became a provider, and why I favor chihuahuas now exclusively, I had a Labrador with an electronic eating disorder; she swallowed my cell phone. A pint of olive oil and two hours later I had it back - and never touched it again.)
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:33 AM   #34
mahler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

(Before I became a provider, and why I favor chihuahuas now exclusively, I had a Labrador with an electronic eating disorder; she swallowed my cell phone. A pint of olive oil and two hours later I had it back - and never touched it again.)
Trying to picture this...........ok.... LOL !
mahler is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #35
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Hey, everybody has bad days, flat tires, dogs eat their phones, whatever.

All I'm saying is that fair is fair. While we all know there are ARE double-standards, it doesn't mean we don't need to call them out for what they are.

So when shit happens to either side, the right thing to do is to let the other person know you can't make it. And if senility (or the odd dropped/ate phone) causes you to miss, you let them know, you apoligize and you try to re-schedule. To me that's about as fair as you can make it. The rest, well, that's just da bizness!
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #36
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill View Post
+1
It would be a cold day in hell when a provider gives a free session after she NCNS
This weather report from Hades just in . . .

I haven't been NCNS'd very often at all, because I'm relatively careful about whom I see. But from among those relatively rare occurrences, I've received (not just offered, actually received) discounts of $75 and $100 off and, yes, on one occasion a freebie. Without my even asking, in any of those cases. None of those were for the stereotypical "I'm the FOTM, I don't have to be professional and treat my clients with respect" NCNS, either. There were understandable and believable reasons, accompanied by profuse apologies and sincere expressions of contrition.

And the discounts/freebie.

[The offer of a freebie, by the way, I had forgotten by the time I got around to seeing her again, so I left the usual envelope. She didn't see it until after I'd left, but when she did, immediately contacted me and insisted that the offer still applied on the next visit. So, even when presented an opportunity to let it slide because I'd forgotten it, she still felt it was necessary.]

Not all ladies do that, obviously (although others seemed to try to show me a particularly good time next visit). But it's not completely unheard of.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #37
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

Start with...

"Baby, I am sooo sorry. I will make it up to you."

I have heard that a few times. Loved the gals that found a way to make it up, too.

I would reschedule worth profuse apologies and go have a session. Leave a nice tip on top of the fee and thank her for being so understanding about your "old timers disease". How much? That is up to you, but it should be enough that she wants you back as a regular.

It happens. We all forget somethings from time to time. I don't forget to get laid, but that is just me. It's forgivable. But even I laugh when I see the sign at the doctors office stating I will owe in full if I miss an appointment. yeah, right.
Guest030911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #38
Guest100610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1680
My ECCIE Reviews

I had this happen once and acutally it was a trip to little rock. They guy acutally met me in a parking lot and gave me $500 to tell me he's so sorry and that he would make it up to me next time.

I haven't been to little rock since then but there are some really nice gentlemen out there who acutally care if they forget or NCNS providers.

Hell even flowers and an email to say he's sorry would have been just as nice
Guest100610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #39
Hubertus
Mod Nouveau

Encounters: 44

Chevalier's post made me think of a memorable session I had in Austin earlier this year. I had scheduled a session with a provider down there, , and despite talking to her before she left home for my hotel, the appointment ended up NC/NS. I must have called her cell phone 20 times trying to catch her that night, to no avail.

The next day I got a message from her (e-mail, smart girl) apologizing and insisting that we meet so that she could explain in person. She came to my hotel and told a very credible story about why she didn't show and couldn't call. The "explanation" led to an amazing session that she tried to take no money for. I insisted that she take a tip (it was less than the session amount) and she reluctantly did so.

I have had other NCNS experiences, but this one truly turned a bad situation into a good one, and she will be the first person I call during my next trip to Austin.
Hubertus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women