Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48518
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42032
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2020, 06:12 PM   #31
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Really struggling, aren't you. ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:47 PM   #32
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
If you can blow-out a flame (i.e. candle, match whatever) through any mask, then that mask is not safe in the context of the 'Rona .....
Really?? Why do surgical teams wear them??
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:56 PM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Really?? Why do surgical teams wear them??
So you don't know which one to sue? Because it's what they're supposed to wear, like a suit and tie for lawyers? Because they're ugly? Hell if I know, you tell me smart guy.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:59 PM   #34
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
So you don't know which one to sue? Because it's what they're supposed to wear, like a suit and tie for lawyers? Because they're ugly? Hell if I know, you tell me smart guy.
I'm sorry you're too ignorant to search the internet.

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter."

https://www.venchmedical.com/Why-do-...and%20spatter.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:15 PM   #35
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter."

https://www.venchmedical.com/Why-do-...and%20spatter.
Your hatred and bigotry towards anyone who you dont agree with shows in your name calling and unstable rants!

btw denver is still a shithole!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:43 PM   #36
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Supposedly, only the N95 mask is known to protect against COVID-19, though the CDC has put out contradictory information about that. At one point some guy from the CDC was saying masks will protect you more than a vaccine, and did not even specify the type of mask.

I think the correct type of masks probably prevent the spread, but better than a vaccine?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:45 PM   #37
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Surgeons and nurses who perform clean surgery wear disposable protective masks. The purpose of the mask is not only to prevent germs from entering the patient's wound from the surgeon's nose and mouth, but also to protect the surgeon's face from spray and spatter.
I have an orthopedic in my family and I partially watched one of his hip replacement surgeries when I was in 8th grade. That's when I decided that career wasn't for me. I lasted about 20 minutes before I said "fuck this" and went to the doctor's lounge. But yeah, everyone all scrubbed the shit out of their hands and arms almost to their elbows before the surgery before they put a mask on because of what you quoted above... it's just normal safety protocol for both the patients and the healthcare providers.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:45 PM   #38
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I honestly don't give a shit about the masks as long as it's not the government making me wear it. Businesses want to mandate it, that's fine. Their property, their rules, just like how I don't allow Coca Cola in my house.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:51 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well then that settles it!

Let the business owners decide who will or won’t be exposed to/spread/catch a deadly virus for which there is no cure or vaccine.

You must live in WillCo.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 10:59 PM   #40
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Let the business owners decide who will or won’t be exposed to/spread/catch a deadly virus for which there is no cure or vaccine.

You must live in WillCo.
The people should decide for themselves. Why do you not want to live in a free society that has a government that doesn't exert totalitarian control over people's lives?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 11:12 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

You must live in WillCo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
The people should decide for themselves. Why do you not want to live in a free society that has a government that doesn't exert totalitarian control over people's lives?

YR has a dick fetish. he spammed just about everyone he hates with dick pics. thankfully, the mods made him stop.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:28 AM   #42
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

The pathetic things you Trump Tards say should be hilarious. Because who could possibly actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouths on a regular basis.

Unfortunately the crap you pin heads say is not funny at all because you all really believe the lame ass crap you say. How can anyone truly believe all the garbage that so many of you repeatedly post. But none of you are going to change and here we are.

This is totally stunning. You all will defend our lying bastard in chief to the bitter end. It is unbelievable that none of you can see HIM for the fraud HE is and will defend HIM above all else. How can anyone possibly put out more misinformation than HE does on a regular basis? Yet you all follow HIM like he is James Jones or David Koresh. Amazing.

Here's hoping that you all will never again have a presidential candidate you can all line up behind so vehemently. Because it is truly frightening how you all support and defend the current lame fuck wad in chief.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:37 AM   #43
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

You must live in WillCo.
Nope, but I suspect you live in Travis.

It's certainly not the government's business. If you're afraid of getting sick, stay home. Of course, Democrats don't know what "personal responsibility" is, along with the concept that freedoms are just something you have, not something mommy government gives you.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:38 AM   #44
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
The pathetic things you Trump Tards say should be hilarious. Because who could possibly actually believe the crap that comes out of your mouths on a regular basis.

Unfortunately the crap you pin heads say is not funny at all because you all really believe the lame ass crap you say. How can anyone truly believe all the garbage that so many of you repeatedly post. But none of you are going to change and here we are.

This is totally stunning. You all will defend our lying bastard in chief to the bitter end. It is unbelievable that none of you can see HIM for the fraud HE is and will defend HIM above all else. How can anyone possibly put out more misinformation than HE does on a regular basis? Yet you all follow HIM like he is James Jones or David Koresh. Amazing.

Here's hoping that you all will never again have a presidential candidate you can all line up behind so vehemently. Because it is truly frightening how you all support and defend the current lame fuck wad in chief.
My Trump loving buddy believes everything he says. I'm damn near convinced Trump is a wizard and casts spells on these fools and I don't even believe in wizardry.

It's just crazy to me how people take everything as the truth from this habitual liar. I'm just like do you fucking Trump lovers have one iota of objectivity in your blood? I'm puzzled because he is such a lying piece of shit and people actually believe his bullshit.

He's not a God. He's just a shitty businessman. He has proven who he is to most already regardless of his loyal flock.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:03 AM   #45
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default In case math still matters

N95 mask filters up to 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
The COVID viron is ~0.1 microns in size.
Do the math. Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
Supposedly, only the N95 mask is known to protect against COVID-19, though the CDC has put out contradictory information about that. At one point some guy from the CDC was saying masks will protect you more than a vaccine, and did not even specify the type of mask.

I think the correct type of masks probably prevent the spread, but better than a vaccine?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women