Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2021, 05:46 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the media was calling for Trump to be impeached before he was even sworn in. and you think people should wait at least a year to begin "grading Biden's term paper"?

bahhaahaaaa

Professor TWK grades Beavis Butthead Biden ...

How much money have you made in the market since November?

Enough to cover that piddly dollar increase in gas prices?

I hate to tell you boys but the reason we are having inflation is because of Trumps quick successful vaccine to market and Bidens successful rollout of the vaccines.

Inflation is wtf you get after pent up demand. And a robust stock market....especially after both Trump and Biden injected so much free money into the economy.

You fellas are missing out on who really runs this country...the Fed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 06:30 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How much money have you made in the market since November?

Enough to cover that piddly dollar increase in gas prices?

I hate to tell you boys but the reason we are having inflation is because of Trumps quick successful vaccine to market and Bidens successful rollout of the vaccines.

Inflation is wtf you get after pent up demand. And a robust stock market....especially after both Trump and Biden injected so much free money into the economy.

You fellas are missing out on who really runs this country...the Fed.
You’re partially correct. Just not for the reason you think.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 06:57 AM   #33
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
If it makes you feel better though, Biden won't be getting a second term either.
Hell, he may not even make it through his first term, the way things are going. Politics aside, the 25th Amendment may have to be invoked, if Biden isn't of enough sound mind and body.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:01 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
You’re partially correct. Just not for the reason you think.
You thinking you can think for others now.

I love how you have become all things Trump.

For instance, now you are doing these ambiguous statements that basically say nothing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:34 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You thinking you can think for others now.

I love how you have become all things Trump.

For instance, now you are doing these ambiguous statements that basically say nothing.
Didn’t Trump put the Fed under the Treasury?

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/is-...ve-11587571884
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:25 AM   #36
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Administration Dancing with the Fed -- Old Wine in a New Bottle!

Quote:
Didn’t Trump put the Fed under the Treasury?

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/is-...ve-11587571884
No, a U.S. president cannot "put the Fed under the Treasury." That's not remotely how this works.

(Unless I've missed something, but then I haven't been keeping up with the latest news discussions on the QAnon message boards -- although I heard that JFK Jr. is planning to appear at Dealey Plaza any day now, and he may tell all of us how this works!)

However, a president can put great pressure on a Fed chair to do things his way.

For instance, see LBJ vs. Bill Martin c. 1965-66, Nixon vs. Arthur Burns in the early '70s, Jim Baker (with Reagan present) directing Chairman Volcker not to raise interest rates in the early fall of 1984 prior to the election, and "The Donald" railing against the Fed and pressuring it to keep the policy rate near zero on numerous occasions during his term.

So the idea of "Fed independence" (although that's "supposed" to exist) has always been shaky. (To say the least!)

Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:05 AM   #37
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

No, a U.S. president cannot "put the Fed under the Treasury." That's not remotely how this works.

(Unless I've missed something, but then I haven't been keeping up with the latest news discussions on the QAnon message boards -- although I heard that JFK Jr. is planning to appear at Dealey Plaza any day now, and he may tell all of us how this works!)

However, a president can put great pressure on a Fed chair to do things his way.

For instance, see LBJ vs. Bill Martin c. 1965-66, Nixon vs. Arthur Burns in the early '70s, Jim Baker (with Reagan present) directing Chairman Volcker not to raise interest rates in the early fall of 1984 prior to the election, and "The Donald" railing against the Fed and pressuring it to keep the policy rate near zero on numerous occasions during his term.

So the idea of "Fed independence" (although that's "supposed" to exist) has always been shaky. (To say the least!)

Sarcasm!
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 10:28 AM   #38
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Dow, S&P, Nasdaq at all time record highs. Unemployment dropping. Almost 500,00 new jobs last month.

All the right is able to do is focus on Biden personally. He's old. He's not a gifted speaker. He won't run for President again. The right comes up with these cute little phrases and names that fit Twitter.

Meantime, while they do that, America is coming back.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 11:29 AM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

Professor TWK grades Beavis Butthead Biden ...

Quote:
TWK, is there a curve for that test? LOL

[SNIP]

Edit: TWK, your post below made me laugh. I got my like in before you could. You're slipping, homeboy.
Quote:
Nope.

but Biden's economic inflation has creeped into the classroom ..

Grade inflation, only if you're a liberal!
Old 11-05-2021, 12:00 PM   #41
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

You can't even stay away from polluting this thread, which was specifically requested not to be polluted with SPAM, because all the other threads get polluted.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

I heard Ted Cruz was there to finish off the job his daddy started!

Maybe Carter should have tougher on Volcker
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 01:43 PM   #43
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree! We should give Presidents a chance when they get into office.
I said the same thing at Trumps first year in Office. President Trump had never,ever been in politics but they went after him before he even went to the office. Now - here's the thing - Biden has been in politics for over 30 years. He should know how things are done - hell, he said this so many times on the campaign trail that nobody blinked an eye. People just assumed he knew what he's doing. They just wanted Trump out so bad - they didn't care what Biden did or did'nt do. And that's the problem. The worst scenario that I can see happening is Biden becomes incapacitated and Kamila asends to the Presidency. Oh jeeze, we are doomed.

Quote:
Okay, I was just going to post this in another thread but decided to start one on my own because the same thread originators seem to always pollute the 1st page with links they believe are interesting to them because they wrongly assume that everyone else believes the same.

Okay, no links from me but just a simple civilized discussion (if that's even realistic in this forum).

I'll start. A lot of you people are pretty harsh about Biden without taking into account the fact that dinosaur hasn't even been in office for a year. I'm not sure what kind of jobs you guys have had, but it's pretty common for people to give people at least a year before you label them long term. I understand people want quick results but think how long it takes for a new president to settle in and make changes. It's human nature for people at any high ranking job to try to "put their stamp on it". Think about the ego you have to have to want to do that as the most powerful person in the world to do the same when you know most people want drastic changes from their former POTUS.

Now am I saying Biden will get things figured out? Fuck no, that's why I believe in ageism. He's too old to figure out jack shit just like Trump is IMO. What I am saying is that I am not going to call a president's term a complete failure when they haven't even been in office for 10 months because IMO, it's way too early to even grade his paper when he is not even a quarter of the way done with completing his test.

Anyway, this thread was not meant to flame. People are welcome to insult me if you like if it makes you feel better. But keep in mind I am neither liberal nor conservative. I just want someone in the big house not to fuck up my money so I can feed and put my little rascals through college and have a few bucks left over for me when I retire by 50 so I can stop being a corporate whore.

Oh, and I'm a corporate working bitch so if I check in sporadically throughout the day, it's because of that. It's not because I'm dodging anyone's posts... as a bonus, if your insults towards me make me laugh, I'll give you a like as always has been the case with me. I have to give credit where credit is due when that happens. Haha
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 02:13 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I agree! We should give Presidents a chance when they get into office.
I said the same thing at Trumps first year in Office. President Trump had never,ever been in politics but they went after him before he even went to the office. Now - here's the thing - Biden has been in politics for over 30 years. He should know how things are done - hell, he said this so many times on the campaign trail that nobody blinked an eye. People just assumed he knew what he's doing. They just wanted Trump out so bad - they didn't care what Biden did or did'nt do. And that's the problem. The worst scenario that I can see happening is Biden becomes incapacitated and Kamila asends to the Presidency. Oh jeeze, we are doomed.
Trump needs to be Bidens PR man!

The "problem " is the cause of both men. Trump's speedy push for vaccine development and Bidens semi competent vaccine rollout.

If people do not know it yet... this Covid shit is over. There has been enough people vaccinated and infected. And the topping on the cake is the new Pfizer pill that is keeping folks outta the hospital after they've been infected.

Supply can not keep up with demand and it will get worse before better.

But that is a good problem to have!

Biden can't sell those facts though but Trump could!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 08:16 PM   #45
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
You can't even stay away from polluting this thread, which was specifically requested not to be polluted with SPAM, because all the other threads get polluted.
who would you be referring to?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women