Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41229
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2021, 10:02 AM   #31
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is what created the current mess at the border that is a fact.
No, the repeal of the "zero tolerance" policy is what created the mess, and to insinuate anything else is nothing less than gaslighting.

It's like have a crazy girlfriend who knocks a glass of wine onto the rug, sending broken glass and wine everywhere, and then blames you for putting the glass there.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 08:30 PM   #32
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

The moment biden took office the border became a free for all, by design. Gotta get those undocumented democrats in and sucking the taxpayer teat asap.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:38 PM   #33
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump's "zero tolerance" policy is what created the current mess at the border that is a fact.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That same policy is what separated kids from their parents and put them in cages.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

*Breath*

BZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAAAAAAA!!!

Zero tolerance caused more people to come. This is the logic that got Joe Biden elected. This is how you know you are debating an idiot

Repelling Trump's stay in Mexico policy and "encouraging" people to surge the border, is what caused this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_MxAvM9PyU

"When I'm President, immigrants should immediately surge to the border" Joe Biden.

HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 06:48 AM   #34
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
When some voter for Bitten brags about all he has done ... yes!

Just like the North Austinite who blames the illegal alien invasion on Trump .... Bitten wouldn't even have a vaccine yet if it hadn't been for Trump ... and shutting down illegal border crossings doesn't create a massive influx of illegal aliens wearing "Biden" t-shirts!!!!!!

"North Austin" is awfully close to the "park"!

You guys voted for those fools ... embrace their reality.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 06:59 AM   #35
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you flatter yourself

Nope just stating a fact

not one thing you post is over my head

Obviously this post did cause you still have yet to post anything of relevance. I am go na go ahead and assume that you had no clue that there even was another special election.

I do doubt, however, you properly understand my post

You flatter yourself

one thing is sure, you're thin skinned
Ah, here it is, the "your getting mad" response. The number one response among those who love to dish it out but can't take it.

One thing is for sure, you can't handle getting called out. If you have nothing to add to the topic then don't post.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:04 AM   #36
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Zero tolerance caused more people to come. This is the logic that got Joe Biden elected. This is how you know you are debating an idiot

Repelling Trump's stay in Mexico policy and "encouraging" people to surge the border, is what caused this problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_MxAvM9PyU

"When I'm President, immigrants should immediately surge to the border" Joe Biden.
And you know you are debating a clueless individual when they start making stuff up and start name calling.

Trumps zero tolerance policy was what started getting kids locked in cages, families separated, tear gas thrown on them, abused while detained.

Now that we have someone who is taking a more humane approach, are people going to take advantage of course. Is there currently an "open border" no there is not, that is nothing more than conservative propaganda. Blaming someone else for Trumps mess.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:12 AM   #37
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
No, the repeal of the "zero tolerance" policy is what created the mess, and to insinuate anything else is nothing less than gaslighting.

It's like have a crazy girlfriend who knocks a glass of wine onto the rug, sending broken glass and wine everywhere, and then blames you for putting the glass there.
Sorry but I have to disagree with this. This current "crisis" started in 2019 when Trump was in office not Biden. Trumps zero tolerance policy only made shit worse, it was that policy that led to inhumane treatment. Now that we have a more level headed person in charge, yes people will take advantage. But no, we do not have an open border as the migrants are being told.

Trump spilled the wine and he is now pointing fingers at someone else for not cleaning it up quick enough.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:16 AM   #38
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I won't challenge your intellectual capacity by suggesting you explain your alleged "fact"! Please don't even try to avoid further embarrassing yourself.

"North Austin"?
I can provide literature to back up what I say, but of course you will just choose to ignore it. Speedracer slammed your ass with facts, and your only response to him was more childish insults and put downs.

That is the exact reason why your side continues to get your asses beat down in every election since 2016. It has to suck to lose as much as your side does.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:33 AM   #39
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ah, here it is, the "your getting mad" response. The number one response among those who love to dish it out but can't take it.

One thing is for sure, you can't handle getting called out. If you have nothing to add to the topic then don't post.
you assume and assume incorrectly....no wonder there

if anger isn't a driving feature of your persona , think about reworking your posts to not give that impression
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:41 AM   #40
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you assume and assume incorrectly....no wonder there

Well then by all means, what are your thoughts on the special election that just took place?

if anger isn't a driving feature of your persona , think about reworking your posts to not give that impression
In what way am I coming across as angry? This forum honestly amuses me. Like I said, you're just one of those who uses the "your getting mad" as a blanket answer. Most likely cause you have nothing else to come back with.
If you can't handle someone responding to you then don't post, it's quite simple.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women