Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41228
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2021, 11:04 PM   #31
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

If you were a billionaire, you'd be grabbing pussies, too, and a lot of women would be down with it. It was a stupid thing for H I M to say, though.

That's kind of off topic, though. This thread isn't about T R U M P.

Furthermore, I don't think you realize that you are equating Biden to T R U M P by comparing the two. In that case, you must hate Biden, right?

According to you's, his actions are pretty similar to T R U M P's.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 01:18 AM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Biden's taste run to a more Epstein fixation.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 04:58 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
So...it's acceptable for Trump to be creepy, .... and full of hyposcrisy.
What is "hyposcrisy"?

But my more important question is: Did Trump do the same?

I'm glad to know that you think "grabbing" pussy is "creepy" ... especially on a hooker board! And just to clarify I do not believe Trump actually "grabbed" a pussy in the sense of wrapping his hand around it .... I understood that phrase to mean something similar to "grabbing a bite to eat" .... and I liken dining to savoring clean, warm, slippery pussy that responds favorably to gently tonguing it and softly sucking on the clit .... that's probably what Trump does.

But he has class.

Here's the other one for whom you voted!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 05:56 AM   #34
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Pointing out that women drop to their knees for famous guys is just reality. Given the content of this website, I’d venture to guess 99.9% of us would be grabbing em by the pussy. I certainly would.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 04:08 PM   #35
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

The thread isn't about T R U M P. The fact that the peanut gallery immediately diverted to T R U M P shows that they're in denial and incapable of unbiased thinking.

I don't think T R U M P should have said what H I M said about grabbing pussies. I don't know how that's relevant to Joe Biden acting like a complete lunatic. Is T R U M P somehow to blame?
Old 06-05-2021, 04:35 PM   #36
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Folks want to blame everything on the one that is H I M
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 06:04 PM   #37
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Noted lesbian feminist Camille La Paglia backed up Trump when the under handed TV show released that comment.
Old 06-05-2021, 08:28 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Noted transgender Camille La Paglia backed up Trump when the under handed TV show released that comment.

ftfy!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 11:30 PM   #39
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Camille is not trans, she's just a lesbian.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:37 AM   #40
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Camille is not trans, she's just a lesbian.
according to her, she's trans. She said it, not me.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170703...liance.com.au/

http://www.marriagealliance.com.au/c...ut_transgender

Camille Paglia: I am transgender, but sceptical about “transgender wave”

Marriage-Alliance-Australia-Camille-Peglia.jpgHow do you know when an ideological campaign has progressed from extreme into the realm of insanity? When its own members condemn it.

Camille Paglia, an academic and Salon columnist, has previously taken unconventional positions on feminism and gender issues. This time, she has openly condemned what she sees as the “transgender wave” – when Paglia herself identifies as transgender. In her criticism, she takes aim at left-leaning activists who refuse to acknowledge that biology must be considered in any discussion on transgender issues.

Although I describe myself as transgender (I was donning flamboyant male costumes from early childhood on), I am highly sceptical about the current transgender wave, which I think has been produced by far more complicated psychological and sociological factors than current gender discourse allows. Furthermore, I condemn the escalating prescription of puberty blockers (whose long-term effects are unknown) for children. I regard this practice as a criminal violation of human rights.

It is certainly ironic how liberals who posture as defenders of science when it comes to global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence) flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender. Biology has been programmatically excluded from women's studies and gender studies programs for almost 50 years now. Thus very few current gender studies professors and theorists, here and abroad, are intellectually or scientifically prepared to teach their subjects.

In our politically correct society, “transgender” individuals are too often blindly celebrated, without any regard for the potential psychological and physical harms that could result from transition surgeries and treatments. As Paglia mentions, research has shown that puberty blockers can prolong feelings of gender dysphoria rather than curing them – and new research continues to confirm this. The New Atlantis recently published a paper detailing the motivations for hormonal treatment along with the known associated risks. The authors wrote:

One particular gender-affirming intervention for children and young adolescents with gender dysphoria is puberty suppression (also known as puberty blocking) — a hormone intervention that prevents the normal progression of puberty. Puberty is a turbulent time in any young person’s life, and it can be terrifying for those who identify as the opposite sex. For parents of children with gender dysphoria, puberty suppression can appear very attractive. It seems like it might offer a medical solution for the anticipated confusion, anxiety, and distress by holding back the development of the most conspicuous features of their children’s biological sex. Puberty suppression seems to offer an intermediate step between the social affirmation that parents can give very young children and the sex-reassignment procedures that their kids can pursue once they’ve grown. And it seems to offer a way to mitigate the discordance between children’s beliefs about their gender and the realities of their bodily development (while acquiescing to, rather than challenging, the children’s self-understanding).

The refusal of many to acknowledge the health risks of transgenderism is posing tremendous physical and psychological harm for transgender people around the world.

Ryan T. Anderson, a researcher at The Heritage Foundation, pointed out some of the flaws in the current thinking on gender:

Biology isn’t bigotry, and we need a sober and honest assessment of the human costs of getting human nature wrong. This is especially true with children. And yet, pediatric gender clinics—and therapeutic interventions on children—are on the rise. In the past 10 years, dozens of pediatric gender clinics have sprung up throughout the United States … The sad reality is that while the number of pediatric gender clinics is growing, very little is known about gender identity in children—and many therapies amount to little more than experimentation on minors.

As the above sources state, more research is required if we are to understand the causes of transgenderism and the long-term effects of gender transition. Many experts have declared that children who experience gender dysphoria often end up identifying with their birth gender later in life. It is irresponsible to promote therapies to change children’s gender without conducting the research necessary to determine whether it is safe or not.

When Karl Marx approached the end of his life, he declared that he ne longer identified or supported communist ideology – the ideology he created. Today, “transgender” individuals do not identify nor support today’s “transgender” ideology. Both stories are results of the same cause: an ideology that was taken to extremes, and turned from a radical way of thinking into a radical agenda of control.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 12:44 AM   #41
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I'm trans. KNEEL BEFORE ME!
Old 06-06-2021, 01:51 AM   #42
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

She has always been a woman. Maybe it's a lost cause now. If someone as strong willed as her can be coerced into that nonsense. Still, she did say that Trump was correct. Women go to Hollywood (and other power centers) to trade sex for access and success.
Old 06-06-2021, 02:30 AM   #43
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I have a hypothesis that drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes made so much money that they became prominent figures in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. That's why you see self proclaimed prostitutes like Cardi B and self proclaimed pimps like Snoop Dogg on television/commercials/movies.

I don't know about nowadays, but you could make multimillions of dollars from selling drugs and pimping hoes back in the day. Well, you still can, but the prison time is way more severe.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:26 PM   #44
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I have a hypothesis that drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes made so much money that they became prominent figures in Hollywood and the entertainment industry. That's why you see self proclaimed prostitutes like Cardi B and self proclaimed pimps like Snoop Dogg on television/commercials/movies.

I don't know about nowadays, but you could make multimillions of dollars from selling drugs and pimping hoes back in the day. Well, you still can, but the prison time is way more severe.
The Music Industry is full of them.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 07:50 AM   #45
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We are where we are because the big media refuses to ask any questions you know other then "what kinda ice cream is that " is it ignorance or narrative brainwashing
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women