Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2018, 06:47 AM   #31
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep3.0 View Post
When a guy is on 11 th handle due to running from his history on eccie as a hobbyist.....you know. You gotta have trained multiple personalities. 😀
This made me chuckle...

Couple ladies had it right....use all your resources available to determine if a guy is safe to your liking enough to put yourself alone with him...

It’s not about money....or at least not the sole thing on a ladies mind....some have families and rw lives they would like to return to safely without being damaged in the process. Financially, physically and mentally

Safe play y’all

Ana
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 07:03 AM   #32
TristanThick
Valued Poster

This is a good post. Tough bag, and helps me understand why after initial contact and giving actual references, it’s been difficult to get replies since the re-up.

In my case, email closures, going back and forth morally about being in this space, and having to re-register my handle (or a version of it), has made it unbelievably hard to get screened. I can say all of this repeatedly - but if my references say, “it’s basically the same handle, and he was very cool, but I’m not 100% sure this is the same dude,” and they can’t see the writing habits from older reviews, well, that proves quite the dark cloud.

Honestly, it sucks. Maybe it’s saving me from myself. I dunno’. Actual, terrible deviants make it hard for the rest of us decent and respectful peeps just looking to have mind-blowing time with beautiful women - who also, obviously, want to have fun with great, good looking guys who simply long for some loving attention they might not be getting at home.

However, for the sake of the you ladies’ protection and making sure your livelihoods aren’t completely and utterly compromised, this makes total sense. I can’t, and would never, blame any of you for exercising extreme caution.

It just is what it is, I guess - no pity here. I absolutely understand.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:03 AM   #33
msguru
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
And just because there might be a few that disagree doesn’t mean she isn’t a good time...or that she should be avoided...there are men here who write awful comments on a positive review of a lady they met before him and do this because it seems they are jealous they didn’t have the same experience...
I am a true believer in YMMV as I have seen providers previously who received a NO review and I had a perfect session with them. Sometimes it comes down to attitude and comfort level between the two. I generally do not look at a review and expect the same outcome as someone else. I look at it and ask myself, if I was to book with this provider, would we get along.
msguru is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:11 AM   #34
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
The posting history or lack there of regardless if he admits to being a bad guy is definitely something to look at and consider....

But let’s hear it from you...cause I imagine you do lots of screening to meet strange men off the internet don’t you? Guys who have the potential to rape,rob or murder you....LMAO

Yea let’s listen to this guy! -__-

What’s your agenda for even writing that last paragraph?

I would trust a lady and her opinion regardless if she’s met someone BCD over anything a guy was telling me here honestly ....

Guys act differently with ladies...might be nice and sweet to one and a total prick to another
Nope, I never had to screen a guy for a meet, but I have had to screen ladies for the same thing as I have had ladies come to my personal house, not just a hotel room. Nothing is ever 100%, but if you feel that a guy giving an opinion on the internet and others opinions about him that have never even met him are more relevant and better screening procedures than contacting multiple ladies he has actually seen BCD to make a better determination of if a guy is going to be a safer bet, then yes, you are right. By the way, didn't you say somewhere that you were in an physically abusive relationship a couple of years ago? Nice screening!

Turning the tables, if a guy depended upon her post history, what other guys who have not met her say about her and opinions of other providers about a provider to determine if he wanted to meet her or not, with your condescending/BSC rants and shit that has been said about you, I damn sure would not have asked you for a past appointment, and I do not believe any other guy would either.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:34 AM   #35
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
By the way, didn't you say somewhere that you were in an physically abusive relationship a couple of years ago? Nice screening!

Turning the tables, if a guy depended upon her post history, what other guys who have not met her say about her and opinions of other providers about a provider to determine if he wanted to meet her or not, with your condescending/BSC rants and shit that has been said about you, I damn sure would not have asked you for a past appointment, and I do not believe any other guy would either.

Yeah kinda funny how peoples true colors always come out through their postings isn’t it? Way to go shaming a victim of domestic abuse. No matter how you may feel about someone personally that is definitely not cool or okay. No woman deserves that. That statement alone says a lot about you.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:44 AM   #36
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Nope, I never had to screen a guy for a meet, but I have had to screen ladies for the same thing as I have had ladies come to my personal house, not just a hotel room. Nothing is ever 100%, but if you feel that a guy giving an opinion on the internet and others opinions about him that have never even met him are more relevant and better screening procedures than contacting multiple ladies he has actually seen BCD to make a better determination of if a guy is going to be a safer bet, then yes, you are right. By the way, didn't you say somewhere that you were in an physically abusive relationship a couple of years ago? Nice screening!

I believe you’re on one of your own rants right now dear.

You okay?

What does my previous abusive relationship in the rw have to do with this topic? I will be the one to bring up my personal life when I choose to Because it’s mine to talk about.

No need to attack me sir. I see that my posts get to you...if you feel I’m breaking any rules just RTM please. I’ll take my points if they’ve been earned
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #37
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
I'm not here to tell any lady how to run her business, so please do not mistake this message for anything other than being helpful.

Ladies, whether you screen through provider references, p411, or whatever "other" sites or "means" available to you....please search Eccie about the gent that is asking for a session or before you respond to an ISO. Look at his post history, the way he writes reviews, the ladies he's reviewed. You can glean a lot of info if you take the time to look. We have a ladies area where pertinent info regarding wayword/rogue clients that can be discussed. Please utilize them. I know business is slow for some, but this is NOT the time to be lacking in screening. Luckily, we have more good guys here than not. However, those that behave badly are being more blatant and active.

Stay aware and stay safe!
Best~Kendall Kain
Great reminder for the ladies!

I personally have declined to meet gents based on their posting style, I've declined to meet gents based on who they have reviewed, I've declined to meet because a guy couldn't provide simple information that was requested, because he was too new, his references we're too new or not very active...and on and on. "Search" is your friend.

Yes, some asshats can still make it past all this. Nothing is guaranteed

But bottom line, not all money is good money and desperation leads to bad choices. Screen screen screen. If you don't know how, contact a lady who's posting style you like and reach out for help. I can't think of any established/reputable lady that wouldn't take a moment to give a few pointers if asked.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 10:18 AM   #38
nc.Southerncomfort
Irish Vixen!

User ID: 294148
My Bio Page

Thank you for the reminder. I am new to ECCIE and find it difficult to navigate.. Be safe out there ladies
nc.Southerncomfort is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:25 PM   #39
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There is a good thread in the Oklahoma forum for newbie ladies. Its a good read.

Found it:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...=newbie+ladies
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:50 AM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Oops, just bumped into the door.
Old 07-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #41
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Damn doors are stalking me. Bumped into another ...
Old 07-18-2018, 01:23 PM   #42
eyefo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I plan to keep my P411 account. I think it will still be the best verification option. As a guy, it was quite difficult to get approved by P411 when I did so (2011). You would've thought I was applying for a position with the FBI.

I don't hobby often at all, so I'll probably just go with providers who are on P411. I don't think anyone -- provider or client -- will last there if they are running scams, etc.
eyefo is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:46 PM   #43
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I can't believe this is even an issue screening guys. I don't think i've ever used a "reference" and I don't think anyone that has met me thinks i'm anything less than a stud.

Here is how you screen guys ladies. Tell them when they make an appointment that if you open he door and don't like them then you let them know before they get there that you will tell them to get lost. I'm pretty sure once you meet the guy you get a general idea of how the guy is in a minute or two. If they agree to having to GFTO simply because you don't like them, then it's a date
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:10 PM   #44
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdik11 View Post
I can't believe this is even an issue screening guys. I don't think i've ever used a "reference" and I don't think anyone that has met me thinks i'm anything less than a stud.

Here is how you screen guys ladies. Tell them when they make an appointment that if you open he door and don't like them then you let them know before they get there that you will tell them to get lost. I'm pretty sure once you meet the guy you get a general idea of how the guy is in a minute or two. If they agree to having to GFTO simply because you don't like them, then it's a date

This is all kinds of ridiculous. Stick with the AMP's. I cannot wait to read what others think of your "screening" advice. Lmao.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 02:24 PM   #45
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
This is all kinds of ridiculous. Stick with the AMP's. I cannot wait to read what others think of your "screening" advice. Lmao.

I disagree. Anyone that requested references, I offered this myself and they didn't tell me to go away once they saw me.

Basically texting..."If I get there and you don't like what you see, i'll leave and maybe even give you a few dollars for your time to check me out and then leave with no hard feelings."

No one has told me to leave.

My advice is just for people that are hard to screen... not everyone. That would be ridiculous. The other option is telling them to download a video chat app.
bigdik11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women