Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 PM   #31
xperiment
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by looiecypher View Post
Kind of found the original post to be a bit on the shallow side.especially from a lady who won't even let you check her website without signing up 1st.
Good looks are subjective to each and every person.What one thinks is the other does not.
I think if the ladies started posting what they would give discounts for an what not it could turn into one big ugly mess.
....and is not even a verified provider.
xperiment is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:32 PM   #32
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzel View Post
I'm wondering if this is acceptable or if it just causes problems. I'd be willing to give a discount to the cute ones or the ones who would be willing to send a picture of themselves so I would know what to expect.
I used to be on a Variety TV Show opposite of CHER trying to sing, does that count as handsome or cute? Hell half of the providers here probably never heard of CHER, whom am I kidding..
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #33
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do what you want with your business....

Remember good, clean, respectful men who treat you like a lady should come before looks.

Hey i know who Cher is - If i could turn back time - and many other hits

Good luck on your decision....

Lisa
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:33 PM   #34
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
First of all..in this "internet" age of p4p... rarely is anything "just between us".. it may stay that way at first..but its amazing how much "stuff" gets leaked out over time..

offering discounts is up of course up to the person offering.. doing so you must be willing to accept the risk that goes along with it..

the "why don't I get the discount" complaints

especially if you plan to base them off looks, a guy may think he deserves one, but you feel he does not.. now he does not want to see you AT ALL so you lost not only a client at your normal rate, but also because his feelings were hurt you lost one at your "discounted good looks" rate.

Making specials "known" is risky, it opens the doors to complaints, upset guys etc. Making them "between special clients", a large percentage of the time ends up being leaked, clients slip up, forget not to tell or whatever thus opening you up to guys seeing you and wanting to discuss a "discount" after the date is over to see if they will get it..talk about awkward.

If i was going to reward a guy with a cheaper rate..reward REPEAT clients, those guys keep you going in life and should deserve a reward of cheaper rates ahead of looks.

I don't even really know why you would reward someone a girl deems as "nice looking"..whats the point? so he is good looking, he still wanted to see you at the rate listed, but because he was blessed with good looks he earned a cheaper rate?

reward the guys that have seen you 2 or 3 or 4 times, reward the client that saw you 2 times when you first started but you haven't heard from in a while..perhaps he would like to see you again at a cheaper rate.. but looks?

its not hard to find good looking men, and ones that your not engaging in p4p for..
Perfect DeAnna Luv
I couldn't have said this better myself. I travel a lot so I don't get to patrol to often, business before pleasure but your at the top of my list to see soon right beside "Hot Lips." "If you'll have me."

And "LADIES," I never except discounts from any provider. Personal thing.
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #35
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Do goodlooking guys get discounts?
Now that explains the extra $$ that I find in my pocket every time I get back from a date.
aka is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:16 PM   #36
guest010712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Bah! I'm cute, packin' and have two chill ninja kitties! All my sessions should be free dammit!
guest010712 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #37
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imreadynow31 View Post
Hmmm, well that ruled me out. LOL.
Are you serious, when i saw you the other day i was like no way this guys legit? Did one of my friends send you over? Way hottieeeee......
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #38
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This is a pretty funny post/thread to me. I have been told by more than a few ladies I am good looking but getting a discount because of that? Never has that happened to me when I was active in the hobby and I am under no impression that it ever will should I return.

You can do as you like Suzel by giving a discount for cuteness but I would not send anyone in the P4P world a picture of myself, digital or otherwise. I had a regular photo of myself that I gave to a girlfriend, who is a provider, over three years ago and whom I have not seen in over 2.5 years. That same "provider" recently threatened me by telling me she still had it as well as how she was going to use it against me.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #39
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm wondering if this is acceptable or if it just causes problems. I'd be willing to give a discount to the cute ones or the ones who would be willing to send a picture of themselves so I would know what to expect.
One practical consideration: Client A thinks he's hotttt stuffff (or at least halfway decent looking stufffff), sends you a photo, and you turn him down for the hottie discount. Ouch! Think he's still going to want to see you? Probably not. And considering most people in the world are average-looking (by, uh, the law of averages), this could seriously damage your income.

I'm not sure how many would send you a photo in return for a discount, but I wouldn't phrase the request in an "If you're a demigod, you get $50 off" way, unless you WANT to field awkward questions like, "Soooo, baby, am I the hottest stud out of Studville or what??" There are only so many polite ways to say "or what"...

(None of this goes for MY clients, of course. You're all the hottttttest stuffff out of Studville.)
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #40
mrhitthat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

its up to you. its your business so run it however you feel is the best for you
mrhitthat is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #41
technicallygeek
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

If you are going to judge a person on their looks be prepared to be judged on your looks.
technicallygeek is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #42
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
I used to be on a Variety TV Show opposite of CHER trying to sing, does that count as handsome or cute? Hell half of the providers here probably never heard of CHER, whom am I kidding..
Wait, what? I thought you took a permanent vacation to that great ski slope in the sky a few years back!

And I don't think there's a woman alive who doesn't know Cher and covet her magnificent cheekbones.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:28 PM   #43
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Or even worse.....know that they were formerly known as Caesar and Cleo
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:33 PM   #44
groggy2
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I used to be a hunk...now I'm a chunk. But they all seem to like Ben Franklins' looks....
groggy2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #45
JohnJohn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

As others are wondering, and some have overlooked, who is Suzel?

Looiecypher and Xperiment have pointed out that there is something a bit 'odd' here.

So, anybody else curious? What gives, Suzel?
JohnJohn is offline   Quote