Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2022, 11:17 PM   #31
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Check your pm’s ^^^^
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:41 PM   #32
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

PM sent
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:42 PM   #33
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Honey don’t flatter yourself I wouldn’t see you if you were the last trick here

I just know how you act on oh2 and I know you want the attention so I’ll give it to you!

Why don’t you address me this way on the other board? Fraud Alert is why I give you attention

Back on topic Venus I hope everything you do in life you love!
The word trick says everything I need to know about you, and you think I would stoop down to see you. I don't even personally want to be around a woman who thinks of a customer as a trick. I deal with Courtesans and courtesans don't talk like that so we are both in agreement in that you won't see me and I would never see you, so why always comment when I post. I don't ever think about you at all. For the most part I simply honestly want you to leave me alone. Venus happy retirement. This time make it stick so people will add credibility to your name. I wish you the best
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:00 AM   #34
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quit playing, you sent me a pm all nice and shit then be looking at my profile another time on oh2 haha, you don’t respect other women and you definitely don’t respect women in this business. Why don’t you post that other thread that you made on OH2 “more time” and post it right here on Eccie, So other ladies can see how you are, I’m free to post my opinion if you make a public thread so too bad, and you are a trick so get over it and you’re one of the worst tricks that there could be the way you disvalue hookers by demanding more time and demand to pay less or you’ll never see them again, who do you think you are? You don’t value women in this business, so I don’t care what you want you’re gonna post threads and if I feel like commenting then that’s what I’m gonna do PERIOD! You make these bullshit threads to get a rise out of people (attention) so stop it, quit playing puulease and you got zero credibility to your trick name. But good advice for Venus!

Sorry Venus for derailing your thread hope retirement works for you and Sorry UC you can give me a point if you want.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:12 AM   #35
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Wait...girls only get 1 point for that ?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:21 AM   #36
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Wait...girls only get 1 point for that ?
Hey lol I don’t care how many he’s out of line for being a fraud !! He Addressed to me directly, so I answered back.
Old 11-27-2022, 01:36 AM   #37
Djhyplektro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Wasnt this girl banned? LOL
Djhyplektro is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 01:45 AM   #38
Djhyplektro
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I don't understand the need to lie in the hobby. If you are needing serious medical attention and you see Venus as your pilot please save your life and immediately jump out of it and run yourself to the emergency room. I've seen her myself. Zoned out on unmentionables, so if you are zoned out to have sex and can barely get through that how the fuck can you fly a helicopter?
Oh the irony You are the biggest bullshitter on this thread and yet you got the nerve to type this up . What a hypocrit. Stick to barebacking ladyboys in your downtown rundown apartmenr pitroom
Old 11-27-2022, 02:20 AM   #39
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

I BET YOU WOULD PROBABLY NEVER BELIEVE I LIVED IN Don Mcgills old house for 2 years..
I bet you would not believe 1 published 2 articles..and attended several GOP conferences with VIP city officials from all over at each table..
I bet you would not believe Im best Friends with a Police Dept around town
I bet you would not believe I can speak Spanish.
I bet yoi woukd not believe I can speak Oh nvn this is not an I am better than you contest this is a I found out that if yoy spend time with goodness and leave very tiny area in your life open to areas that are not to be consumed for more than 15 minutes to an hour a day or once a week or once a month or twice a year . Then your mind is able to experience real goodness. Im not saying sex is bad , its just over rated when life has so much more to offer
I do not need to proove my qualifications to either of you or my future course or private life I already shared to much lol!!!

Pitroom, maybe you sat at a hotel lobby stalking me because you found out from a previous visitor where I was and then you saw me dressed in my incognito look when i provide leaving and coming from hotels.
I have never screened you pitroom nor do I have you in my log or memory as a visitor so please stop with this nonsense and I do have results from labs for drug testing will post those too and erase my name.
Seriously dude lol whats up your ass?

Im hoping that even though I should not I can prove my bets to anyone here reading this privately if your game and if i prove you right I win!
WINNER PRIZE..you treat Tryweakly to Cendel

Any one want to play?
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 02:25 AM   #40
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Does anyone care to play the game?
If I win ..you treat Tryweakly to Cendell..!
If You win...?
Does anyone here have the mental capacity to understand this lovely dance?
Old 11-27-2022, 02:43 AM   #41
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djhyplektro View Post
Wasnt this girl banned? LOL
Who? I’ve never been banned….
Old 11-27-2022, 02:46 AM   #42
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
I BET YOU WOULD PROBABLY NEVER BELIEVE I LIVED IN Don Mcgills old house for 2 years..
I bet you would not believe 1 published 2 articles..and attended several GOP conferences with VIP city officials from all over at each table..
I bet you would not believe Im best Friends with a Police Dept around town
I bet you would not believe I can speak Spanish.
I bet yoi woukd not believe I can speak Oh nvn this is not an I am better than you contest this is a I found out that if yoy spend time with goodness and leave very tiny area in your life open to areas that are not to be consumed for more than 15 minutes to an hour a day or once a week or once a month or twice a year . Then your mind is able to experience real goodness. Im not saying sex is bad , its just over rated when life has so much more to offer
I do not need to proove my qualifications to either of you or my future course or private life I already shared to much lol!!!

Pitroom, maybe you sat at a hotel lobby stalking me because you found out from a previous visitor where I was and then you saw me dressed in my incognito look when i provide leaving and coming from hotels.
I have never screened you pitroom nor do I have you in my log or memory as a visitor so please stop with this nonsense and I do have results from labs for drug testing will post those too and erase my name.
Seriously dude lol whats up your ass?

Im hoping that even though I should not I can prove my bets to anyone here reading this privately if your game and if i prove you right I win!
WINNER PRIZE..you treat Tryweakly to Cendel

Any one want to play?
NEGATIVE, I don’t want nothing from him, he said on an oh2 thread “more time” his regular if it’s true I doubt, if she don’t give him hr session for 90 min to 2 hour play he’s never seeing her again at an hours rate Lol
He thinks he deserves this if he comes to see her twice a month. He thinks all women should accommodate this nonsense. So I don’t Want it and he definitely wouldn’t pay it
Old 11-27-2022, 02:57 AM   #43
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And I leased the Property right after Don Mcgill moved out. I was very good friends with the owner. Thats another story haha will not go there but GOD is really amazing and has so much for us if we seek him and only him .
I just needed to clear up anything that may have been taken negatively relates to Don McGills old residence. Hes a great guy btw! Sold me a great deal on a bmw..that I had stolen just 2 weeks after having it.
I will share this story because well that friend passed away and its not going to affect his reputation?
Im not sure if you all ever remember attenfing the parties i would host at Harris*ns house? DEAR JOHN Attended one and so did lexuslover..and some of the ladies here ..anyway Harris*n contacted me needing me to come pick up this girl.
She was in need of a place and I had room..so I went over to pick her up I did not want to bring her over to the home though until I knew foshow she would not steal ..so we went over to my friend Jimmys to do Laundry. I thought at Jimmys I will be able to spend 2 hours feelung her out then if she appears to be safe I will bring her back to the home thetes room in the basement with private RR .
Get this...
As im taking the basket into the washroom and shes helping me with one basket..i leave the keys on the counter and she drives off in the late model preowned bmw I just purchased!!!
Don Mcgill was like omg no ones ever bought a car and then 2 weeks later someone steals it from the owner and strips it!
Yes she took it to a place where they buy auto parts off cars and when the police found it it was stripped!!!
Old 11-27-2022, 02:57 AM   #44
Djhyplektro
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Who? I’ve never been banned….
Op of this thread venus. I could had sworn she was banned for 1 month
Old 11-27-2022, 02:58 AM   #45
VENUSNOVA