Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60564
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2016, 01:22 AM   #31
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
You're naivete knows no bounds, does it, shit for brains?

Here we go again... you really need to stick to your architectural work, mope. You've already made it abundantly clear you know NOTHING about banking.

The pressure always starts from the top. The only thing that counts is maximizing shareholder value and/or getting loans paid back. When the big investment banks are loaning money - and getting their guys put onto the boards of big companies - do you think they hesitate for one second to push the companies to offshore jobs if it increases profit? Do you think Goldman Sachs has never played that game?

Oh, my! So now you want to hold the big bad banks responsible for the outsourcing of every manufacturing job that leaves the US? Yeah, that makes sense! Let's not hold the CEOs of GE or GM accountable for their own business decisions! Their bankers made 'em do it! And anyone who doesn't believe that is simply naive, right?

Ever heard of the concept of lender liability, rev-an-anus? Well, let me school you. Lenders have to maintain an arms-length relationship with their borrowers. This means they do NOT become involved in day-to-day operating decisions, except as specifically permitted by the loan documents in the event of covenant violations or defaults. Think about it, mope. If a bank starts telling its borrowers what they should or should not do, they open themselves up to being sued for every bad decision. That wouldn't be very smart, would it? Plus if bankers had to spend all day calling the shots for thousands of borrowers, when would they find time to run their own banks? Sheesh, man. Your naivete knows no bounds!

It's just a race to the bottom. If one company does it, they all have to do it to keep up. The only way to stop it is by changing the laws and preventing companies from shipping jobs out - even if that means tariffs and trade wars. But that will reduce profits, won't it? so, what are the odds that Trump's Goldman Sachs guy is going to put a stop to any of that?

Damn, you make my head spin! You're against outsourcing AND you hate Trump! Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Trump the candidate who campaigned to stop the outsourcing? Shouldn't you be cheering him on? He's not even sworn in yet, and you're already accusing him of flip-flopping? After he just delivered on a promise to save jobs at Carrier? WTF! By the way, mope - the Treasury Secretary, whatever his views, isn't the only Cabinet member who will shape trade and tariff policy in the new administration. And his marching orders come from the President, not vice versa.

Trump was supposed to drain the swamp, remember? The system that has been rigged by the big financial institutions was supposed to be shut down right?

You've got it backwards, rev-an-anus. It's those Dodd-Frank rules imposed by Democrats that have rigged the system. Right now the rules are rigged AGAINST financial institutions, not by them. Insofar as Trump is successful in rolling back Dodd-Frank's disastrous regulatory overreach, it will un-rig the system and let the economy breathe again.

And banks are being crippled by fees and fines? Really? The only thing I see them doing is robbing their customers with fees. Wells Fargo just set up millions of fake accounts for the purpose of churning fee and NOBODY went to jail.

Wells Fargo set up a stupid incentive system for its branches, but they didn't churn a lot of fees from those fake accounts. Last time I checked, the entire scandal defrauded several million customers out of a piddling $2.6 million, which was refunded. For this, Wells Fargo is paying hundreds of millions in fines and being subjected to dozens of lawsuits. And the CEO has resigned. What do you want to jail him for? Being stupid?

And you think it is the banks that are suffering?

Not just the banks – their shareholders, customers, local communities and the entire US economy are suffering! Or do you think $235 billion is just chump change? You don't have a clue what is going on, do you mope? Has it ever occurred to you that every dollar paid out in fines shrinks the capital cushion the banks need to weather the next recession? What happens when those out-of-control extortionists who set the fines become so greedy and irresponsible that they wipe out the banks' capital and trigger the next global financial crisis?

If you don't think that can happen, it's because your naivete knows no bounds.

Read this and learn, mope:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1850698

Idiot.

A Wall Street toast for you, reverend anus.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:59 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're naivete knows no bounds, does it, shit for brains?
This kind of response to reality is why your candidate lost.

And why you supported her.

Name calling is not an "argument." It's a concession.

If you wish to call me "a deplorable," then please do.

Today I am proud to be one.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:20 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of stretched rear portals, have the trannies been hitting you pretty hard lately?
No one but your widely abused-ass is engaging trannys as consorts, you supercilious, dick-sucking, Yankee prick that’s tried to reinvent yourself with a new handle popularly associated with a 19th century slave trader.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 08:54 AM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
If you really think the banks are going to benefit from a politician, do the American thing and invest in them and make money. Sitting around all butthurt and whining isn't going to gain you anything.

And fyi, I wouldn't believe much I saw or read on the Communist News Network anyway. They got busted lying, omitting facts, and reporting unethically for the DNC so many times this year it was embarrassing, even for them.
And most recently, the Clinton News Network had to apologize for a joke about Trump's plane crashing that was said by one of their producers that was caught on a " hot " microphone. Serves the liberal media right after what happened to Romney and a " hot " mic recording the 47-48% (?) of leeches in America.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:44 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And most recently, the Clinton News Network had to apologize for a joke about Trump's plane crashing .....
That sounds racist to me.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:36 PM   #36
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
A Wall Street toast for you,
You're a complete douche. And a copy cat mope to boot.

My POINT - which you clearly missed - is that while Trump SAYS he is against the outsourcing, his action and appointments so far provide little indication that he is going to stop it.

He is appointing a big Wall Street insider to run Treasury and he is engaged in bribery a/k/a "crony capitalism" to keep Carrier - and soon a few other companies - to keep plants in the USA.

Hey, dumbs hit, that is how we got in this mess in the first place. We keep handing out sweetheart deals to high profile companies that erode the tax base. Do you think that a local hardware store in Indiana can get the same deal that Carrier got from Indiana. NO.

But there you have it. Trump is going to "do deals" with all of these companies and - what? - bankrupt the country with giveaways?

And yeah the CEO of Wells Fargo should have done some jail time - as well as a shitload of middle managers. If you want to stop corruption, you have to punish it. Period.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 11:39 PM   #37
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This kind of response to reality is why your candidate lost.

And why you supported her.

Name calling is not an "argument." It's a concession.

If you wish to call me "a deplorable," then please do.

Today I am proud to be one.
Hey dumbshit, try to keep up.

Hillary wasn't my candidate. I NEVER supported her. I detested both of them and voted for NEITHER.

Quit trying to act like you're a victim. It is unbecoming.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:29 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's see what he does. There is no way he will be as bad as Hillary, but it's not going to be Morning in America. We will need to keep a close watch on him. He made a good choice for Ed Sec, but Treasury and CIA are disasters. I think Mattis is a good choice for SECDEF. Mitch McConnell's wife for Transportation is stupid. He's considering Heidi Heitkamp for Energy, and Kobach for DHS. I know them, they would be great.

But Irrelevant is right. We can't bribe every company with tax dollars to stay in the US. We have to create a better business climate so they want to stay.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:35 AM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I detested both of them and voted for NEITHER.
I'm actually ahead of you, and have been for a long time.

You voted FOR HillaryNoMore then.

But either way you voted for a LOSER. Enjoy your stupidity.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:09 PM   #40
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You're a complete douche. And a copy cat mope to boot.

Your name-calling is a reflection of how badly you lose every argument. Didn't know you had a copyright on mope, mope.

My POINT - which you clearly missed - is that while Trump SAYS he is against the outsourcing, his action and appointments so far provide little indication that he is going to stop it.

He is appointing a big Wall Street insider to run Treasury and he is engaged in bribery a/k/a "crony capitalism" to keep Carrier - and soon a few other companies - to keep plants in the USA.

We get your point, mope. Every Trump appointment proves he is a flip-flopper. And every appointee is guilty until proven innocent. Trump won't stop the outsourcing, until he does, and then he's just being corrupt. You hate Trump so much you just told us you will damn him if he does AND damn him if he doesn't. So yeah, we get your point, mope. You're more stupidly biased than the most die-hard hildebeest fan. But then, you did vote for Odumbo.

Hey, dumbshit, that is how we got in this mess in the first place. We keep handing out sweetheart deals to high profile companies that erode the tax base. Do you think that a local hardware store in Indiana can get the same deal that Carrier got from Indiana. NO.

Your local hardware store is a retailer – how does he outsource to Mexico? You have a penchant for spouting the first thing that pops into your head without thinking. If Trump lowers the corporate tax rate, it benefits ALL businesses - from Carrier to your local hardware store.

But there you have it. Trump is going to "do deals" with all of these companies and - what? - bankrupt the country with giveaways?

He doesn't have to do a ton of "deals". Other companies will now think twice about outsourcing for fear of Trump's bully pulpit. And your whining about bankrupting the country is hilarious! Math has never been your strong suit, has it mope? The State of Indiana (not the federal government, but we'll overlook that little detail for the sake of argument) is giving Carrier tax relief equivalent to $7k per employee per year. Even if Trump offered the same “deal” to 1,000 companies in order to save 1 million jobs, it would only amount to $7 billion a year. Do you know how much that is, mope? It's less than two-tenths of 1% of our federal budget. And that's ignoring how much tax revenue the feds would save by keeping the jobs here. Still think Trump is going bankrupt the country, mope?

And yeah the CEO of Wells Fargo should have done some jail time - as well as a shitload of middle managers. If you want to stop corruption, you have to punish it. Period.

Hahahaha, just like Trump, bankers are always guilty, right mope? Facts don't matter to close-minded little fascists like you. Newsflash - every successful business offers sales incentives. The CEO of Wells Fargo approved a system of incentives for his branch employees to sell more bank products to their customers. How is that “corrupt” in any way, shape or form? He never encouraged employees to open accounts without obtaining proper customer approval.

I guess you're such a clueless moron you can't tell the difference between Bernie Madoff and Jamie Dimon, can you mope? Everyone in banking deserves to do jail time! If one is corrupt, they're all corrupt! Fuck the facts! Fuck the evidence! Fuck due process! If they so much as try to go to the bathroom without asking, throw 'em in jail! It's 1938 Germany and bankers are the Jews!

Oh, and thanks rev-an-anus, for conceding all of the other points (by ignoring them) in my previous post:

1. Lender liability makes it absurd to suggest banks (rather than corporations) make decisions on things like outsourcing.

2. Dodd-Frank's oppressive rules have "rigged the system" against the banks.

3. Greedy, over-reaching politicians are suffocating the banks and weakening the global economy with frivolous fines and penalties.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 03:04 AM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm actually ahead of you, and have been for a long time.

You voted FOR HillaryNoMore then.

But either way you voted for a LOSER. Enjoy your stupidity.
And she is "picking up" votes in California "left and left"!

Who knows she might even win ALL of the California electorate votes.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:37 AM   #42
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hillary was "born on third base and thought she hit a triple." Now she's been "thrown out trying to reach home" TWICE!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:41 AM   #43
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the dimocrat vote recount continues
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 09:50 AM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Now she's been "thrown out trying to reach home" TWICE!
I guess she actually believed all Bill's bullshit at the DNC.

Funny! Bill didn't!
Old 10-24-2017, 08:35 AM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
No words needed.
THE FOLLOWING IS COURTESY OF TRYWEAKLY, LLIARMAN AND ESPECIALLY BLEEDING WHITE GIRL SLOBBRIN

I’m sure everybody else is ready for a new outbreak of Bumpghazi!

It’s been almost two weeks.

This ghost town was showing a little life, despite having its ranks severely diminished because LLiarman and SLOBBRIN’s Bumpghazi.

Thanks for reminding us all why you’re here.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women