Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70643
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2015, 03:38 AM   #31
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
. I'd have to look at it again but it was something like between 5,000% to 6,000% higher rate of incident of STD's among AA's than the average, if you add all of STD's.
What's the "higher rate" when you consider people with a high amount of sex partners like the hookers and Johns on this site? I would love to see the stats on that too while you're at it....I know that there is never any BBFS here so this is definitely the place to talk about risky behavior and STD's.

Gotta love it when when insecure clowns go digging for stats to try to prove a point because of penis insecurity...Gotta love it even more when they have avatars of men they wish to look like...So gay and creepy, yet funny to me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:28 AM   #32
The Player
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Most of the providers who say no to AA meat really do love AA meat and get more than the national average. Most of the girls who post 'No AA' or 'NBA' have some AA Cock in their life who doesn't want them to see a bigger AA cock and choose up.

Fact is there are BWCs and BMCs out there and they make providers cum just as hard. In Houston there is a Latina provider who wont see Asians and I ask myself sometimes did she get some "BAC' in her greek landing and that's why?
The Player is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 10:32 AM   #33
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
Well good for you! Really. I'm sure they enjoyed you. At least we can tell ourselves that. LOL You know the IOP. But I'm sure your huge cock impressed them sooo much that they didn't have to pretend at all. Did they? Keep dreaming. Just glad that was cum and not pus shooting out your cock. LOL I could care less, dude. A cock's a cock, black/white or in between.

I'm not here to do anything but point out facts. Yes that was from 2000 (another poster pointed out). The stats currently on young AA with STD's are a bit higher currently. I'd have to look at it again but it was something like between 5,000% to 6,000% higher rate of incident of STD's among AA's than the average, if you add all of STD's. That's what we call in the biz a "statistically significant figure", LMAO! It's a fact. Look it up on CDC. The previous link was, I think, only talking about gonorrhea which was 3,000% higher incident (that means 30 times the rate for the less informed) among AA's. You add warts chlamydia, syphilis, crabs, herpes, etc... the number skyrockets. Be my guest, look it up.

I think it's something the ladies need to be aware of. Just sayin'.
Statistically speaking, there are myriad biases in these research studies from a pure methodology aspect. Geographical location, education, socio-economic status, etc.....Sampling is not always reflective of the population. You have to assess where the data is coming from (std clinics? These are readily available in poor areas that are heavily populated by blacks. Bottom line, the statistical significance can not be substantiated by someone who is not directly involved in the research study. Furthermore, the target audience has a lot to do with it as well. I would imagine the poor and uneducated to have higher rates if std's due to the fact that many are uninformed, cannot afford proper healthcare, etc.....the privileged can and has the ability to keep things like this anonymous and they have the ability to manage it better as well. There are many factors that could skew data, so you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

Additionally, I think you are right, it's probably less about the actual physical penis than it appears to be. I think it's more of the persona/swagger of the black man that some may have an affinity for. We can be perceived at times as less arrogant yet strong, stoic, and loving amongst other things. Contrarily, we can be perceived as thugs and so on. Hell, preference seems to be a word of choice around here. So if some have a preference for it, and some don't have a preference for it, who cares? Just make sure you Marvin Gaye and get it on with the wonderful ladies of your choosing. Hobby on, and be safe my friend!

Also, I find it quite laughable that you think the ladies would not be informed unless you pointed it out. That article has been referenced multiple times on this board. Unlike you, I am quite sure these ladies can read and can educate themselves on the matter without having a Sir Lance-a-lot such as yourself providing them a charitable contribution of knowledge from your repository. I guess when you have a preconceived notion about groups and classes of people, it's difficult to see too far beyond your own nose and you would think these "working gals" don't have that capacity. I apologize if that's not what you meant but it certainly looks that way.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #34
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Goddamn. What is that lady's shoe size in your avatar?
Lol...I was wondering the same thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
Statistically speaking, there are myriad biases in these research studies from a pure methodology aspect. Geographical location, education, socio-economic status, etc.....Sampling is not always reflective of the population. You have to assess where the data is coming from (std clinics? These are readily available in poor areas that are heavily populated by blacks. Bottom line, the statistical significance can not be substantiated by someone who is not directly involved in the research study. Furthermore, the target audience has a lot to do with it as well. I would imagine the poor and uneducated to have higher rates if std's due to the fact that many are uninformed, cannot afford proper healthcare, etc.....the privileged can and has the ability to keep things like this anonymous and they have the ability to manage it better as well. There are many factors that could skew data, so you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

Additionally, I think you are right, it's probably less about the actual physical penis than it appears to be. I think it's more of the persona/swagger of the black man that some may have an affinity for. We can be perceived at times as less arrogant yet strong, stoic, and loving amongst other things. Contrarily, we can be perceived as thugs and so on. Hell, preference seems to be a word of choice around here. So if some have a preference for it, and some don't have a preference for it, who cares? Just make sure you Marvin Gaye and get it on with the wonderful ladies of your choosing. Hobby on, and be safe my friend!

Also, I find it quite laughable that you think the ladies would not be informed unless you pointed it out. That article has been referenced multiple times on this board. Unlike you, I am quite sure these ladies can read and can educate themselves on the matter without having a Sir Lance-a-lot such as yourself providing them a charitable contribution of knowledge from your repository. I guess when you have a preconceived notion about groups and classes of people, it's difficult to see too far beyond your own nose and you would think these "working gals" don't have that capacity. I apologize if that's not what you meant but it certainly looks that way.
That made me💦💦💦.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDBone View Post
Oh, not another stereotypical post. It perpetuates a myth. What in particular you like about BBD as oppose to BWD? Do tell more. Is it just the dick?
I don't think she said all Black men have big dicks. I certainly know they don't. Read Darkeys second paragraph...if you have a second...that is certainly where my attraction for black men comes from..big Dick or not.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:08 PM   #35
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Reese won't call it a 'cock' because she's afraid that a big black chicken will jump out of her client's pants!
planojim is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:34 PM   #36
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Just going to throw this out here.

I come from the Captain Kirk School of Love. If she's a hot green alien, I'm suiting up and going balls deep. I know our AA brothers-in-arms have a much harder time of it in the hobby than those of us of fairer complexion and sure it sucks but unless the Hobby gets legalized and regulated, you can't file a complaint with the EEOC.

When a provider puts out her preference (which I'll go ahead and state because I KNOW someone will say 'her choice' and it is) then as someone who may not belong to that preference I can no longer "buy the lie", because I know her preference. Take it for what it's worth, gold or worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
DK knows of what he speaks. Makes me think he's a Heartiste/Roissy disciple.
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 01:43 PM   #37
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Gotta love it even more when they have avatars of men they wish to look like...So gay and creepy, yet funny to me.
Interesting....
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:36 PM   #38
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post

When a provider puts out her preference (which I'll go ahead and state because I KNOW someone will say 'her choice' and it is) then as someone who may not belong to that preference I can no longer "buy the lie", because I know her preference. Take it for what it's worth, gold or worthless.

Not one lady in this thread, said that BBD is their preference. Ladies proclaiming that they are attracted to Black men..does in no way mean that they aren't attracted to any other man. It's kind of like a guy saying that he likes little boobs..that doesn't mean he doesn't like to play with big boobs as well.

Black men often get treated as though they are less than appreciated around here. So why can't we show them that they are, without other men getting upset and offended?

This hobby is about fun and variety and we should all have the right to partake in it, in whatever way we choose with other consenting adults, without someone feeling funky about it ?

Still Luv ya, AI....just saying..
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:35 PM   #39
AmericanIdiot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Not one lady in this thread, said that BBD is their preference. Ladies proclaiming that they are attracted to Black men..does in no way mean that they aren't attracted to any other man. It's kind of like a guy saying that he likes little boobs..that doesn't mean he doesn't like to play with big boobs as well.
Valid point.

Quote:
Black men often get treated as though they are less than appreciated around here. So why can't we show them that they are, without other men getting upset and offended?
Concur. This whole concept of the world not revolving around me is taking some getting used to. I'm filing it under the Moon Landing folder as plausible but unlikely.

Quote:
This hobby is about fun and variety and we should all have the right to partake in it, in whatever way we choose with other consenting adults, without someone feeling funky about it ?

Still Luv ya, AI....just saying..
Don't disagree.

Tough love there Ms. Cups.

I luv ya too Pieces!
AmericanIdiot is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:44 PM   #40
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I just want to say that I'm on board with the BBD. And, for those that missed it in the past, I have mixed kids, so maybe it is a preference for me. But, it doesn't mean I don't have any less of a good time with my white clients either. Or any other race. Hell, some young indian-ish kid got me to squirt! Wth? I enjoy what I do, just be clean and a gentleman before bcd, then we can get freaky.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 08:29 PM   #41
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot View Post

I come from the Captain Kirk School of Love.

Idiot, when I saw this line I immediately thought you were going to mention this:

http://www.neatorama.com/2013/04/10/...erracial-Kiss/

note how Shatner says their lips never touched, his lady says they locked lips..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 02:12 AM   #42
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Just cause someone's black doesn't mean they have a big dick, and those ledgers are years old, and anyone can catch or give an STD, ( that's what covers are made for lol, funny they've been around a long time, usually in the same isle as baby crap or tampons just FYI) and a man is a man is a man, as long as you're respectful, clean, and abide by my rules ( I spank so pls watch out Lol) I'm willing to see any race, religion, size, age ( over 18 thank you). Respect, takes you far in life!
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #43
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
<<<<< EOP (equal opportunity pussy)
Good to know THN

I love this thread...a break from the norm of the no aa threads. Being a a black male myself, I can appreciate the love of my BBD.
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 08:08 AM   #44
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
A website from 2000. Been insecure long?
Hate to tell you this; but that's not how the internet works.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 09:21 AM   #45
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Thats it, seen like 3 or 4 of these kinds of threads since i been here August of last year. im making my own thread for fat disabled guys with tiny dicks.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women