Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47929
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #31
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Nothing like having to come up with $285 Cash to get your car out of hock because the towing vultures caught you parked in the wrong spot. While maybe not a scam, it comes pretty close. You definitely made the right choice.
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #32
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
I think you absolutely did the right thing. I love the idea too of having the provider park in an iffy spot and you take hers. It costs at least 300 to get a car from impound. Plus cab fare to get there. In my 2nd month of providing, i I was just getting started and didn't know about parking rules in my not very nice Ft Woth apt complex. Sure enough one of my clients got towed, since he didn't park in a visitor spot. He came back and told me and I was horrified and so upset for him. He was very, very nice and didn't blame anyone. He had only brought enough to pay my donation, and it was late at night, too late to call a friend. I had no choice but to give him the donation back for taxi fare and impound fees. He was a nice guy and I trusted him..I usually do. And the very next day, he brought the money back to me plus extra and became a regular. But from then on, I made CERTAIN I found them a visitor spot. Thank goodness there was always at least one, but if there hadn't been, I would totally understand that he couldn't stay. We could have just rescheduled for another day.
It's great being in an upscale place in N Dallas now with lots of visitor parking.
Wow! That was very nice of you to give the donation back. There aren't a lot of providers who would have done that. You are very considerate. I once gave a donation‚ then right after‚ the provider was kicked out of her room by the hotel manager before we had our session. I asked for my money back but she said no.
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:14 PM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Are you sure you are cut out for this hobby?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:42 PM   #34
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Post taint and pyramider will leave you alone.

Or he may try to date you.

A conundrum, no?
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:46 PM   #35
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
I gotta say though if I got showered up and did my hair and makeup really nice to get ready for you and you canceled on me over a parking space I would be pretty upset, all-though I understand your point of view as well. You just didn't want to get your car towed
He didn't cancel "over a parking space."

He canceled over the lady's reaction when he told her he was having difficulty finding a parking space.

There's a distinction there, and not a small one.

That said, he knew the problem existed beforehand (since it had happened before), so maybe he should have shown up sooner. meh...neither one handlin' up on dey bidness the way they should have. So there's valuable information in this thread for boys and girls, alike.
Old 12-09-2014, 05:25 PM   #36
jimmy simpson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Are you sure you are cut out for this hobby?
I'll be fine. You remind me of the few people at work that I don't like because all they do is criticize other people.
jimmy simpson is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:38 PM   #37
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy simpson View Post
I'll be fine. You remind me of the few people at work that I don't like because all they do is criticize other people.
You sound very critical of those people (and pyramider).

jus' sayin'....
Old 12-09-2014, 09:56 PM   #38
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

No you're not the bad guy. Typical Backpage girl, unprofessional and clueless.
atf searcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women