Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2014, 02:27 PM   #31
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #32
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I think you nailed it Mac (pun intended) butt we know thn is not going away from her bs posting n posting n...

I thought she started her own vip come see me thread a while back. Butt she is still all over the regular board

I love to talk shit butt damn
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #33
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
When people look at this, they will see that it is you that has been following me around this site from day one trying to get on my dick. I know you want some of this Macbeth magic stick however, sadly I dont find you remotely attractive to fuck even if you pay me to come fuck you.

I wont engage you because you sadly dont have the requisite skill set whether Physically or mentally that attract me or for which I respect. You lost the battle with me a long time ago, when you could not convey yourself without resorting to the use of fool language and name calling. Then you started using your minions and fake handles to follow me as well. This spying and crazy unstable controlling behavior must stop. I have never met you and dont plan to do so, but I can tell you have a problem, I almost can say you are more dangerous than this AS girl because its people like you that would expose the real life information of hobbist that you have fucked and who later crossed you because they failed to do what you wanted.

I wish you all the success in your magic kingdom. May the fairies and elfs keep you company and if you may grant one wish, Please stay in the magically kingdom. I shall give you the last word, have your say and you and your peoples rest in peace in your magical world.
I want your magic stick. ;-)
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:38 PM   #34
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I have you on my todo list, I shall give you some of this magic stick
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #35
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I feel love is in the air...
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:18 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

That was just me ... I farted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:17 AM   #37
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WTF

Quote:
You just one angry angry woman aren't you. Heifer, I would not see you even if you were giving the pussy away for FREE, matter of fact, I would rather go jump in a pimp gang situation again to fuck this chick than I would to come fuck you, so get off my dick. An Alert that is on a provider is meant actually for the hobbist not for other providers, whom I might add, would not be going to see such a provider unless people like yourself Fuck Hobbist and then pay to fuck other providers, which in your situation may not be so far fetched, So if you are not going to go fuck this heifer, then why dont you take your lame advice and hit the road.

Lets not go back into talking about people with Multi handles again. With that, enough said.
With all the unnecessary bullshit that has been said so far, alerts are apparently not good for sharing valuable information that may save someone's life and/or their money.

This shit right here is strictly for comic value.

At this point, no one cares who fucks who or whom - IF you can even fuck at all without the pimp/BF ready to jump your ass. Apparently, some individual(s) just make it quite obvious that they don't mind getting fucked over.

But nonetheless, good luck with the pimp gang bang . . . You know what they say about black guys!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:52 AM   #38
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Quote:
When people look at this, they will see that it is you that has been following me around this site from day one trying to get on my dick. I know you want some of this Macbeth magic stick however, sadly I dont find you remotely attractive to fuck even if you pay me to come fuck you.

I wont engage you because you sadly dont have the requisite skill set whether Physically or mentally that attract me or for which I respect. You lost the battle with me a long time ago, when you could not convey yourself without resorting to the use of fool language and name calling. Then you started using your minions and fake handles to follow me as well. This spying and crazy unstable controlling behavior must stop. I have never met you and dont plan to do so, but I can tell you have a problem, I almost can say you are more dangerous than this AS girl because its people like you that would expose the real life information of hobbist that you have fucked and who later crossed you because they failed to do what you wanted.

I wish you all the success in your magic kingdom. May the fairies and elfs keep you company and if you may grant one wish, Please stay in the magically kingdom. I shall give you the last word, have your say and you and your peoples rest in peace in your magical world.
Say it isn't so
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #39
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

BSB is correct.

Stay on topic and stop the bs.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:21 AM   #40
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, BSB. Well said.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:25 AM   #41
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Wasn't it you that took it off tracks and you run to the mods to protect you when you get your behind handed to you. Whatever the alert was posted and there are more dangerous people than this girl. Enough said
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #42
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namssa View Post
BSB is correct.

Stay on topic and stop the bs.
What is the thread topic??????

The original post was bizarre. From the mods perspective, what is the topic?
Old 05-05-2014, 09:41 AM   #43
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

So do you know Andrea Swallows

Andrea Swallows is the topic,
and that does not mean open season to bash her, try keeping it on an adult level.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

McB, go reread the thread. You interjected yourself based on your own insecurities concerning the subject at hand. Then you accused me of being an angry bitch and wanting to fuck you then go on further to say I'm stalking you (like you read it straight out of the Eccie board game handbook).

Don't want comments? Don't post whiny ass threads about pimps who cockblocked you from taking advantage of a otherwise defenseless provider. Don't like whores who share their opinion? Then stay out of coed. Pretty simple.

I have an opinion on what happened with this girl! Just bc you don't like it does not give you the right to spin it into baseless accusations against me that have nothing to do with the AS situation.

So I will say again. The guys who kept going to see this girl after all the signs were there that it was a bad situation knew what they were doing. The fact that they got robbed is more or less a visit from the karma fairy. Alert people yes, but don't act like you are the victim when you were going there to victimize a girl who wasn't in control of herself emotionally, mentally or physically. And you guys justify it how??? "Because she has puffy nips"... sad.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:51 AM   #45
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namssa View Post
So do you know Andrea Swallows

Andrea Swallows is the topic,
and that does not mean open season to bash her, try keeping it on an adult level.
Interesting, it seemed to go all over the place from the beginning and hit full steam here:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055275402&postcount=26
it even says, "the attention isn't on her"

On topic, no I do not know AS and that decision was a no brainer on my part.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women