Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
#1. He's actually toned it down in the past year or so from what I've seen.
Does no good try and teach above a certain level to you simpletons! Waste of breath explaining taxs to folks that bitch both about high taxs and high deficits and are war mongers. I mostly just laugh with you poor souls. Y'all get your feelings hurt when I laugh at ya! plus back then there was this constant drumbeat of war from scared old men and women to sendour young soldier's off to war so our chickenhawks could sleep better. That didn't set to well with me, sorryIif I came across as animated!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #32
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Does no good try and teach above a certain level to you simpletons! Waste of breath explaining taxs to folks that bitch both about high taxs and high deficits and are war mongers. I mostly just laugh with you poor souls. Y'all get your feelings hurt when I laugh at ya!
Oh yes by all means lets all take lessons from you on Taxes and Deficits.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How many times should a dollar be taxed? ! This tax thing really is complicated.
JD, should we do away with the death tax along with student loans? Those student loans pay your salary. Is that a part of government services we should cut because you want to do away with the estate tax. How about a smaller military? Less police and firemen? Why do you want some kid to not pay taxes on a gift? Why not gift all your employees so they do not have to pay any tax? So no, these tax questions aaren't really that complicated to me. I see where you and others are having are having hell with it though!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Oh yes by all means lets all take lessons from you on Taxes and Deficits.
There Is no debt in my household......Question, do you think there should be no gift tax? If so whst would prevent every employer from gifting their employees? You can not answer those questions because it blows to hell your stupid argument of no estate tax. Which is really all you are arguing is welfare for the rich.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:43 AM   #35
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
There Is no debt in my household......Question, do you think there should be no gift tax? If so whst would prevent every employer from gifting their employees? You can not answer those questions because it blows to hell your stupid argument of no estate tax. Which is really all you are arguing is welfare for the rich.
There is a tax on inheritance. What exactly is your problem.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #36
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, Ann Coulter was right about liberals and their ability to hold two different points of view at the same time. If we cut taxes (and you just brought it up) then you have to accept that government (federal government) will back off on all the things that they try to do and do poorly. The military obviously stays as national defense is mentioned in the Constitution. Education goes back to the states, welfare goes back to the community, the EPA gets reduced by 75% and most of the power goes to the localities, and the rest can still be debated (highway funds, NASA, CDC, etc.)

We are the right are consistent, smaller goverment AND lower federal taxes. They both go together.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'll throat fuc that Adams apple out of Ann's neck

The military does not stay as it, there is nothing in the Constitution about being taxed to police the world for the wealthiest benifit in this country, though they have convinced your dumbass it is so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:34 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
There is a tax on inheritance. What exactly is your problem.
do you realize that we just had a period where there wasn't? Are you for repealing it as these tea tards are wonton to? I actually think it should be taxed as income/gift tax. My initial point was that people who bitch about the poor/welfare turn around and advocate welfare for the rich with this no inheritance tax crap. Where do you stand? Or are you with COG sitting on the fence?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #39
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Old WTF still be foamin' at the mouth,

He hasn't changed much!

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:27 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

He hasn't changed much!

Old Dingus
Nothing for me to foam at the mouth about, I got my Harley paid for, backpack and enough peanutbutter and jelly to travel around the country for the rest of my life . Modern day Cowboy!

But I see none of you understand why there is a gift tax. Why employers would just 'gift' their employee's in pay if there wasn't. Nobody in their right mind thinks that is ok and that is exactly wtf an inheritance amounts to....a gift from one , to another.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does no good try and teach above a certain level to you simpletons!
I'm trying to figure out if you got your "teaching" credential out of a Corn Flakes box ... or

... it was osmosis from sitting on your ass in grade school for those extras years.

Shouldn't you be out at a park chasing a ball around with a stick ...

.... trying to find a hole?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #42
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You're right spiritual enlightenment can't be taught. Sumpn your just born with!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm trying to figure out if you got your "teaching" credential out of a Corn Flakes box ... or

?
CrackerJacks!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post

He hasn't changed much!

Old Dingus
I hope he is just trying to get a discounted piece of ass from the Chicago hot babe on her next visit ... although she is probably too "uppity" for us common folks down in Texas. I'd like to do her, but I'd rather pay full fare.... that is if she's into bbbjcim.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
CrackerJacks!
I was trying to give you too much credit, I see.
Old 04-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
But I see none of you understand why there is a gift tax. Why employers would just 'gift' their employee's in pay if there wasn't. Nobody in their right mind thinks that is ok and that is exactly wtf an inheritance amounts to....a gift from one , to another.
Typical WTF ... straw man that makes no sense whatsoever.

If the inheritance tax was directed at employers to prevent "gifting" to employees, then there would be "NO INHERITANCE" tax for family members.

Of course if you are in Texas there hasn't been an "interitance tax" for years in Texas (through 12/31/2012 anyway) ... and the Feds don't have an "inheritance tax" ... so WTF is whining about NOTHING when he whines about an "inheritance tax" ... that is if he lives in Texas.

Now, if that doesn't reach your head, WTF, you might want to quit talking, do more listening, and study up on some books on the topic written by folks who have at least a marginal ability to read "the law" ... rather than digging around until you find some kook from Chicago who is uninformed enough to agree with you .... "science" .... you have got to be kidding me?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women