Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #31
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
FuckZup is just too stupid to talk to anymore.

and you're just the guy to do it.

I know, you only love me for my ...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Timmie, CJ; if you're going to tell the world what I said then get it fucking right. Did I ever say anything about shipborne missile attacks??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about B-52 strikes??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about boots on the ground "within an hour"??? No, I didn't.

As for the medal, some dumb fuck (I'm reverting to navyese) wanted to know my sources. I am one of those sources.

Now, for the record, Marines could have been in Benghazi within four hours. No doubt about that but only after presidential orders were given. F-18s could have been over Benghazi in less than 2 hours with a full load. Would they attack? Depends on the possible target. Smart bombs can take out a single building with a laser range spotter which they had on site. In any event, the sight and sound of an F-18 would have given the terrorists pause and encouraged the defenders. A C-130 gunship could have been over the target in four hours and could strike personnel concentrations with pinpoint accuracry. The rapid response force and/or hostage rescue team could have been "boots on the ground" in four to six hours. No embassy personnel had died at +6 hours but ambassador was missing.

I have had with CJ, Timmie, and FuckZup. Do not count yourselves as Americans on this site or you will be liars. People died who could have been and deserved to be saved and you think it's a joke...You and your lazy, slimy, no-load president can kiss my ass. He deserves to be serving time in Leavenworth and maybe, just maybe it can still happen.

If you have anything instructive or rational, lets see it otherwise go to hell.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:27 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Temper tantrums will get you nowhere. Just deeper into the hole you're digging yourself with each passing outburst.

You're a lying sack of shit who will stop at nothing to advance his repressive, right wing agenda. Even at the cost of truth, honesty and love of country.

At best you're a fraud. More likely a genuine bigot who hates everything he doesn't agree with. And, who can't stand to have a Democrat in the WHITE House, even though HIS boys continue to screw the pooch every chance they get.

Please STFU about Benghazi. it only makes you look more stupid than we know you to be. You're not going to topple our government with your incessant mewling, so cut it the fuck out. Thats all you're interested in anyway.

Pathetic little man. I suppose that temper has something to do with the Napoleonic complex that shines through on mot of your posts.

And unless you start showing some respect for your fellow Americans, you're NEVER gonna see a picture of my junk!!!

Creepy motherfucker!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:31 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Timmie, CJ; if you're going to tell the world what I said then get it fucking right. Did I ever say anything about shipborne missile attacks??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about B-52 strikes??? No, I didn't. Did I say anything about boots on the ground "within an hour"??? No, I didn't.

As for the medal, some dumb fuck (I'm reverting to navyese) wanted to know my sources. I am one of those sources.

Now, for the record, Marines could have been in Benghazi within four hours. No doubt about that but only after presidential orders were given. F-18s could have been over Benghazi in less than 2 hours with a full load. Would they attack? Depends on the possible target. Smart bombs can take out a single building with a laser range spotter which they had on site. In any event, the sight and sound of an F-18 would have given the terrorists pause and encouraged the defenders. A C-130 gunship could have been over the target in four hours and could strike personnel concentrations with pinpoint accuracry. The rapid response force and/or hostage rescue team could have been "boots on the ground" in four to six hours. No embassy personnel had died at +6 hours but ambassador was missing.

I have had with CJ, Timmie, and FuckZup. Do not count yourselves as Americans on this site or you will be liars. People died who could have been and deserved to be saved and you think it's a joke...You and your lazy, slimy, no-load president can kiss my ass. He deserves to be serving time in Leavenworth and maybe, just maybe it can still happen.

If you have anything instructive or rational, lets see it otherwise go to hell.

yes, get it right.

not one single scenario you've EVER come up with can put American forces in the arena in time enough to quell the attack... NOT ONE.

now go study federal fiscal timelines, youre a lost cause on the above timeline
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

and a dipshit...
Old 04-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
and a dipshit...
He thinks he is a ''Boil in an ass'' expert though!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

And a junk connoisseur.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I forgot he like's to flip them over and inspect their junk after looking on their ass for boils
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Well he's already retreated from the three of us, bro, so I guess he's capitulated.

(Doubtful, but what a nice thought!)

BTW -- I am an American and not a liar!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

He hasn't retreated, you're just boring. Same old "Obama is God" bullshit you usually post. Ho hum.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He hasn't retreated, you're just boring. Same old "Obama is God" bullshit you usually post. Ho hum.
when did anyone even come close to mentioning Obie being God?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Not me. But at least he understands the fucking constitution more than the religious zealots on here do. and apparently SCOTUS agrees.

Everything else is just whining and crying.

Bored yet, Mr. 18,000 jerkoff posts?
Old 04-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are becoming very dull, Assup. Same old ignorant posts. You need to be more creative.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:18 AM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I have already put FuckZup on ignore. It is so much more civil now and doesn't smell like shit.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:16 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Like your same old Obama is Satan,a commie.a Nazi a coward ect ect...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women