Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2023, 04:26 PM   #31
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

so i can stay on topic, creating the hobby world that you like sounds like a good thing to me. hobbyists and providers both have a right to have their own take on the hobby in order to fulfill their own wants and needs. you shouldn't get angry with gals who charge like 5 or 6 benjamins, just leave them be since they're not within your budget. otherwise, that's like booking with a BBW with accurate pics but giving her a bad review because she's fat. you see?

also, if a gal is borderline on your budget, you can use reviews, pm, and the Men's Room to get the intel you need.

so pitt, i have no proof that you're shinepro (and vice versa), but i'm going to offer you some good advice that i offered him, which is that in order to avoid conflict with other members, rather than having dozens of threads in Coed, start one thread in Coed called say Pitt's thread or something similar, and post all your ideas in that thread. that way you can keep posting without getting attacked and then pointed.

shinepro didn't take my good advice, and we all know how that story ended..
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 05:29 PM   #32
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

I rather l t the flow chart run like the. Bitches let me cum in their pussy and watch my sperm roll out(watching that is better than my free Netflix) I like even having a fantasy. What if she forgot to take her pill. Lol. I literally kiss zero ass and women understand that! Come fuck with me continuously it's my rules and my prices. I'm going to train you how to charge men. I could care less if you come and there's a trickle of cum on the side of your face. You will brush your teeth than I'm sticking my tongue in her butt than mouth. All the way to a bitch tonsils
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 05:35 PM   #33
Pitroom
BANNED

If I was Shine I would have reached out to you w long time ago. You and him had a bro. Romance. Both shouting each other out. No Sir I would never be him. Please forgive me I'm getting ready for my 400 overnight. Popular chick. No I'm never telling who. Prices keep falling. Last week it was higher. I love desperation lol
Old 03-14-2023, 05:39 PM   #34
Pitroom
BANNED

I don't particularly like you px whatever the ending is but we all have a place here.and I never press the rtm button(bitch button) PSA folks. To all you snitches. I'm formally letting you'll know I don't give a fuck. So. I'm always asking a woman for a discount. 8 out of ten it's. Resounding yes. I get an extra nut out of knowing you are paying 3 times or more what I pay. Shit is a Movie!
Old 03-14-2023, 05:48 PM   #35
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Sounds like pxmcc stepped on you toes, funny AF jack.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 06:05 PM   #36
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Pit, why do you say “another overnight girl? I highly doubt it’s true, you don’t even believe what you are saying. You are not a source for intel, zero, zilch. You have no credibility whatsoever and you only have yourself to blame. I believe I may start the Pitroom thread in your honor.
Old 03-14-2023, 06:12 PM   #37
Pitroom
BANNED

I have no Intel about spas except I nutted in Liz here recently and I blew a load inside Natasha (thanks DJ because I forgot the woman's name) several times and I busted a load in Diamond pretty ass. That's all I know about spas which is why we have nothing in common
Old 03-14-2023, 06:27 PM   #38
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Lol, gotcha.
Old 03-14-2023, 06:35 PM   #39
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
If I was Shine I would have reached out to you w long time ago. You and him had a bro. Romance. Both shouting each other out. No Sir I would never be him. Please forgive me I'm getting ready for my 400 overnight. Popular chick. No I'm never telling who. Prices keep falling. Last week it was higher. I love desperation lol
How do you know shine pro in PX had a bro romance? If you didn’t even know who Shinepro was never heard of him And don’t say you went & studied all his threads, I highly doubt it because we all know you’re the same person!
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 06:41 PM   #40
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I rather l t the flow chart run like the. Bitches let me cum in their pussy and watch my sperm roll out(watching that is better than my free Netflix)

Sounds like instead of needing a condom, you need a straw.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 06:42 PM   #41
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^ hahaha
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 07:35 PM   #42
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Props to pxmcc, you did a ninja mind trick and actually got pit to start a new thread featuring himself, lol.
Old 03-14-2023, 08:42 PM   #43
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Props to pxmcc, you did a ninja mind trick and actually got pit to start a new thread featuring himself, lol.
lol sir. i guess i fell short of a jedi mind trick, but ninja mind trick still sounds pretty respectable..

back on topic. wait, what was topic again? i think it was pitt that was the topic, actually..
pxmcc is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 03:17 PM   #44
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Pit, why do you say “another overnight girl? I highly doubt it’s true, you don’t even believe what you are saying. You are not a source for intel, zero, zilch. You have no credibility whatsoever and you only have yourself to blame. I believe I may start the Pitroom thread in your honor.
His definition of another overnight girl is a jar of vaseline and his right hand
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 03:56 PM   #45
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Why isn't Pitroom banned by now.

Plus he begs for a list of providers that don't use condoms.

Great question Vita Man and maybe UC can shed some light on this.
golferguy55 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women