Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 09:14 PM   #31
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucrunchman View Post
Hahahahahaha one would think max! Hey Paul and ozone you'll be happy to see you can now easily find one of the many links where I'm referred to as a legend.
Wow. One person thinks you are a legend. The same person who seems to be your white knight in these forums. I guess your white knight Max represents the "whole board". Btw can you count to 1? That's O-N-E. Uno. Un.

Yip-fucking-ee. Way to go pimp daddy.
Guest062720 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:00 AM   #32
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Ozone that is ONE instance of me being called a legend. There are several more. I just don't have the time in my extremely busy day of being with hot women, to get to posting them All. The girls tend to get angry when pimp daddy is always on the phone and not delivering them the meat that they beg for. I know you wouldn't understand that...you were probably busy today telling your work buddies how you really called out an anonymous handle on a hooker board today and how he didn't show you where he's called a legend. They probably think you're busy playing world of Warcraft or Magic the gathering or whatever it is that you do...
sucrunchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:03 AM   #33
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

Ozone I just seriously can't comprehend this so you're gonna have to, to the best of your ability anyway, explain to me what it feels like to pay a girl more per hour than you pay your shrink...all the while knowing that the legend has dropped about 200 loads inside of her little pussy. LOL go play magic loser
Old 11-19-2015, 12:05 AM   #34
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

P.S. FOR FREE sorry *
Old 11-19-2015, 05:33 AM   #35
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ozone that is ONE instance of me being called a legend. There are several more. I just don't have the time in my extremely busy day of being with hot women, to get to posting them All. The girls tend to get angry when pimp daddy is always on the phone and not delivering them the meat that they beg for. I know you wouldn't understand that...you were probably busy today telling your work buddies how you really called out an anonymous handle on a hooker board today and how he didn't show you where he's called a legend. They probably think you're busy playing world of Warcraft or Magic the gathering or whatever it is that you do...
Wow, using video game references. How Original. Oh wait, I used that on you, and since you are a mental midget, you need to borrow my lines. It's cool xbox boy, I am flattered.

Sorry to disappoint, I was not telling my work buddies about this, because unlike you, being liked on a hooker board isn't the end all be all of my delusional existence.

And I would bet that there are not other references of you being called a legend by others, but we all know that you wouldn't live up to your end anyways.

So enjoy your ho's pimp daddy.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:37 AM   #36
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ozone I just seriously can't comprehend this so you're gonna have to, to the best of your ability anyway, explain to me what it feels like to pay a girl more per hour than you pay your shrink...all the while knowing that the legend has dropped about 200 loads inside of her little pussy. LOL go play magic loser
I didn't know I had a shrink. Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate you taking the time to look into my life so much. And Sucrunch, go knock yourself out dropping 200 Loads in your ho's, I am sure you doing that will just push the members in the masses to use your girls. lol. I am sure your pimp's lifestyle will work out well.

SuCrunch: "Hey Eccie, Dellusional Pimp here... Have a go at any of my girls, especially the one I dropped 200 loads into her pussy. You can now taste the Sucrunch."

Yep Great advertising. Not to mention, you aren't the only one she is going BB with. Obviously Mental Midget hasn't seen the BBFS thread. And if you don;t think she will or already is, then, well good luck to you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charlie-sheen-hiv-aids-memes-2-400x225.jpg (23.7 KB, 74 views)
Old 11-19-2015, 10:09 AM   #37
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

I'm not in the business of advertising nor do I care who sees any of the girls I've known. I don't care if any of them ever saw another client again. If I did, I'd woo all you morons instead of putting the mirror in front of your faces and showing you what pathetic looks like. I haven't checked the bare back section as you referenced. I would assume all the sluts I know probably have...as they are in this business for a reason. Don't be jealous that I've figured out a way to get both you and them to be my puppets for free! Hahahahahaha lmfao sorry baldy go tell your therapist I was a meanie pants again and let the office chums think that you got me! I won't tell anyone LOL hahahahahhaha loser
Old 11-19-2015, 10:15 AM   #38
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I'm not in the business of advertising nor do I care who sees any of the girls I've known. I don't care if any of them ever saw another client again. If I did, I'd woo all you morons instead of putting the mirror in front of your faces and showing you what pathetic looks like. I haven't checked the bare back section as you referenced. I would assume all the sluts I know probably have...as they are in this business for a reason. Don't be jealous that I've figured out a way to get both you and them to be my puppets for free! Hahahahahaha lmfao sorry baldy go tell your therapist I was a meanie pants again and let the office chums think that you got me! I won't tell anyone LOL hahahahahhaha loser
I disagree with this statement, you made it perfectly clear when I sent you a pm, as you asked to, that I wasn't good enough to see any of your girls because I am too new. Based on your own statement that shouldn't have mattered, so which is it? Obviously you do care otherwise I would have received the information as requested.

So I can see where others have issues with you, you say one thing one day and a completely different thing another. I guess you have your own agenda for being here, and seems sharing isn't one, well unless you are counting sharing everything in PM as one, than I guess you semi serve a purpose.
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:33 AM   #39
Guest062720
Account Disabled

ISO, I guess this isn't considered advertising or marketing. Another example of Delusion. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1542495&highlight=

And Crunch you live in your little happy delusional world, pimping ho's and playing Xbox while waiting for Mommy to call you for dinner. Carry on.

You entertain me. You really do, and I thank you for that.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:36 AM   #40
Iso#1gfe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone1651 View Post
ISO, I guess this isn't considered advertising or marketing. Another example of Delusion. http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1542495&highlight=

And Crunch you live in your little happy delusional world, pimping ho's and playing Xbox while waiting for Mommy to call you for dinner. Carry on.

You entertain me. You really do, and I thank you for that.
I guess in his eyes it isn't. But what do I know, I'm just a newbie trying to learn the ways of this board and hobby. So to each his own, I'm still sticking to my original statement in regards to him, he can beg me to see one of his girls and I'm not doing it. Now if they pay me, which I doubt he would allow, that may be a different story, I mean each pimp has to get his somehow, right?
Iso#1gfe is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:48 AM   #41
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe View Post
I mean each pimp has to get his somehow, right?
ya gots that right
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 11:12 AM   #42
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

ISO will u PLEEEEEASE see my girls??? Please I'm begging you. I am sorry I offended you and that I didn't answer you in a timely fashion. I have instructed a few girls to message you and offer you $200 an hour for your time. Is that fair? Ozone should be contacting you shortly and I'm sure he'll pay you just like he's paid my other bitches LOL. I can't wait to see how the review goes. You going to rub his bald head and blow him while he shows you his tax returns? Hahahahahaha you two should drive to shop city and grab a room together. You could change your screen name to: in search of bald headed computer geek moron willing to drive 3 hours to show tax return. I think you'd have a taker!! Good luck in your journeys morons
Old 11-19-2015, 11:32 AM   #43
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
ISO will u PLEEEEEASE see my girls??? Please I'm begging you. I am sorry I offended you and that I didn't answer you in a timely fashion. I have instructed a few girls to message you and offer you $200 an hour for your time. Is that fair? Ozone should be contacting you shortly and I'm sure he'll pay you just like he's paid my other bitches LOL. I can't wait to see how the review goes. You going to rub his bald head and blow him while he shows you his tax returns? Hahahahahaha you two should drive to shop city and grab a room together. You could change your screen name to: in search of bald headed computer geek moron willing to drive 3 hours to show tax return. I think you'd have a taker!! Good luck in your journeys morons
Ah, another case of delusion. "other girls" would imply plural. More than 1. In this case, it's actually ZERO. Yes, I saw Taylor Sky earlier this year. Long after she was done with you, and on her own.

So what other of your "girls" have I seen? Please tell me, I am curious.

And I guess you missed the part last year and this year about, I cover Syraucse for work, and I am up there weekly(actually a 2.5 hour drive moron if you ever left Auburn, NY and tried), so proving you were full of shit was a bonus to my day, plus I got paid to drive up there and expose the fraud you are.

By the way, you still owe me a $1000 which you told everyone on the board you would pay. But I am sure you forgot that as well.

Best of luck being the King Pimp of Central NY.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:14 PM   #44
sucrunchman
Valued Poster

I'll tell you what...I'll pay the debt. You get 4 freebies with her and we'll be square. LOL
Old 11-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #45
Guest062720
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'll tell you what...I'll pay the debt. You get 4 freebies with her and we'll be square. LOL
nope. I'd prefer the cash, thanks. I am sure $1000 is hard for you to come up with, hence why offering your ho up. Which shows what a stand up pimp/handler you are.

cash please. I dont trust checks from you, they will bounce. And I am sure you don;t have any credit cards. No, I know you don't have any CC's.

Cash will do. I am sure on your $20 a week allowance from Mom, I'll see it this time next year.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women