Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41474
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-08-2010, 02:14 AM   #31
robs4.1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Brookie, that is awful I am so sorry that this happened to you. As Tony already said were just glad your ok. I don't know a thing about this guy obviously and I can only go off of knowing Brooke, I just saw her yesterday and I have been to a couple socials w/her. I know that she is trying very hard to get her life on track and its sad that people have to degrade any woman. Its also sad that every post she does make that there are always the "haters" who will talk negatively about what she does post and what happens. I don't think any 1 person is perfect we all have issues in life that we deal w/whether it be in hobbying, everyday life or other. Brookie you know who supports you and who doesn't we love ya and will stick by you through it all. If we need to get the Gambino Family together and take care of business u know where to find them. All joking aside Brooke if you need anything doesn't matter time I will always be willing to do whatever I can in times of need.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:54 AM   #32
Joe Smith
Account Disabled

There are always two sides to every story and so far, we have heard only one.

I don't know Shyster John, he could be a complete jack ass for all I know but I guarantee you that his story will not match Brooke's. Plus, the original post to this thread gives me a big pause for concern. Did Brooke's "best friend" pass fucking 5th grade with that writing? It makes little sense to me why a "best friend" would type in 1st person in Brooke's name in such a manner. Why share so much info with such an intellectually challenged person? Yet, the "best friend" knows little about the "seriousness" of the Hobby but she knows to actually post on ECCIE? This shit makes no sense to me.

I know all of you jerk off WK's will do the whole "I am sorry this happened to you blah blah blah bullshit", but I'll wait to hear from the other party before I pass judgement. And I think many of you folks should do the same.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:58 AM   #33
robs4.1
Valued Poster

OK sorry of this is a double post cuz I dunno what happened. Brookie I'm w/Tony glad u are ok and if u need anything u know how to get a hold of me. Time is no factor u know I will do whatever I can to help if needed.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:27 AM   #34
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Ok everyone lets be very very careful of what we say.

Brooke please do as Fawn has said
Old 08-08-2010, 03:58 AM   #35
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I cant express how I feel.. I WOULD of posted in alerts if I did post that thread. I just know ppl can portray to be this awesome sd and write amazing threads about experience. BUT... IF YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT SD Y HAVE MULTIPLE SB WITHIN ONE MONTH? If i ever was lucky enough to have a sd who nievley (if thats a word) pays me whatever $ u pay her, while knowing she has a bf... and proudly ADMIT IT. & having to Demand her to put drink down.. and come kiss you, after 35 min of not recieving any attention from ur sb. You should try other tactics then deMANdinG. BECAUSE HONESTLY IF U WERE A DECENT huMAN she would do it out of pure appreciation and sincerity ..
I do take responsibilty for my gf who was typing on my wii (fyi it is rather hard if you didnt know) but
honestly ... and this is the last time im defending myself...but I delete and keep my info in a discrete manner. Hope to clear that up Bottom line... lesson learned, never trust all men who dont prove to you its worth it. Im moving forward. No other explanation needed from me.
st mateo, Ill contact her soon, but cant prove an action in session with proof of texts or emails. Hes always been sweet and respectful to me ever since I started! Thanks for advice. it sucks
BUT I can walk away with my pride , knowing iT still can hold my head up high and thankful that this was the worst thing to happen...

As my mom taught me take it with a grain of salt.
good night eccie.

love brooke
Old 08-08-2010, 06:23 AM   #36
sky_wire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
am I the only person less than thrilled by the unauthorized posting through the providers "computer"?

I look for professionalism and maturity in a provider......

BABY DRAMA ALERT!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #37
Sawyer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirThomasTew View Post
The more things change the more they stay the same.
I believe he ran afoul of the lasses on ASPD too yet here he is on here continuing the tradition.
Why do people feel like they should post stuff that they "believe" but can't actually "know" about?
Old 08-08-2010, 09:40 AM   #38
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

Being a provider means I should always take the side of the provider. In this case, I must speak but only for the experiences I've had with shysterjon.

I've been in literally dozens of sessions with him and his sugarbabies over the last few years. I"ve known the man for about 6 years. I've never once in all those times experienced what has been described here. (I'm not saying in any way that brooke is a liar. It hurts me to see that there was a problem and a sister was hurt) Having not been involved in this particular incident I can speak for nothing that happened there, what I can speak about is my knowledge of Jon.

That man has come to my rescue more times than I could possibly count. I've never, not once seen him be abusive or mean. He can be demanding in bed, but tell me what guy isn't and I will GIVE you the golden gate bridge.

I'm a little too heavy for him to be too sexually attracted to, so It's not the pussy with us. I've seen the guy take poor girls off the street and set them up in apartments and buy them cars. I've met the last 7 or so SB's and this sounds so out there for him. Please Brooke understand that I'm in no way calling you a liar, please know that. I'm simply coming in to give the community my personal experience with jon over the last half decade. He is the one helping me fight a psychotic EX that is obsessed with me, he is still trying to sue me after more than 18 months. He's doing this for FREE guys. It's a jury style lawsuit that he is literally doing for free because he's a wonderful friend. He is protecting my family because he cares.

Now I know people have dark sides and shit happens, but could there be something to the story we haven't heard yet? With all the sessions I've been in, this sounds like a completely different guy. I'd be happy to answer any questions in PM if you have them and brooke I'd love to speak with you. Whatever happened had to of bothered you quite a bit. I'm jsut so confused about the fact it was Jon. Are we sure it wasn't a guy pretending to be jon?
Old 08-08-2010, 09:42 AM   #39
CaptainJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Wow I am calling total bullshit on this.
So brooke's alleged best friend knew this clients eccie handle, knew to post in coed, and spoke in first person? Um why would she do that? What would the best friend gain?
Sounds like Brooke made an emotional post and is now back tracking to cover her ass after she saw the replies of others.

While I don't think brooke's alleged best friend wrote that first post I don't doubt there was issues with this shyster John, however i'd love to hear his side of the story.

Brooke has wrote in all caps and with poor grammar before. She is lying to us IMHO about the original post.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #40
CaptainJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
Well I cant express how I feel.. I WOULD of posted in alerts if I did post that thread. I just know ppl can portray to be this awesome sd and write amazing threads about experience. BUT... IF YOU WERE SUCH A GREAT SD Y HAVE MULTIPLE SB WITHIN ONE MONTH? If i ever was lucky enough to have a sd who nievley (if thats a word) pays me whatever $ u pay her, while knowing she has a bf... and proudly ADMIT IT. & having to Demand her to put drink down.. and come kiss you, after 35 min of not recieving any attention from ur sb. You should try other tactics then deMANdinG. BECAUSE HONESTLY IF U WERE A DECENT huMAN she would do it out of pure appreciation and sincerity ..
I do take responsibilty for my gf who was typing on my wii (fyi it is rather hard if you didnt know) but
honestly ... and this is the last time im defending myself...but I delete and keep my info in a discrete manner. Hope to clear that up Bottom line... lesson learned, never trust all men who dont prove to you its worth it. Im moving forward. No other explanation needed from me.
st mateo, Ill contact her soon, but cant prove an action in session with proof of texts or emails. Hes always been sweet and respectful to me ever since I started! Thanks for advice. it sucks
BUT I can walk away with my pride , knowing iT still can hold my head up high and thankful that this was the worst thing to happen...

As my mom taught me take it with a grain of salt.
good night eccie.

love brooke

I took the liberty of bolding and underlining her caps and poor grammar to show you all that she was very capable of the original post and is lying.

oh and my best frend wrote my first post from my wii.
Old 08-08-2010, 09:54 AM   #41
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

HMMMMMMMM
Old 08-08-2010, 10:16 AM   #42
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Well, I am gonna push the hold button on this one, while we get some clarity from both sides. This is a pretty hot topic with some definite opinions.

Brooke and SJ, please contact me.

PPE

Any updates will be posted.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #43
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Reopen for discussion that is done while observing the rules on posting. This is a case for members to draw their own conclusion, and as can already be seen they will vary.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #44
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default The REAL Story

I've hobbied since 1986. I know sometimes girls fudge a little with their images. I know bad service can be part of the game. Like any long-term hobbyist, I've sometimes felt like I didn't get value for my hobby dollar. But when a provider uses images that grossly distort her appearance, lies about the services she provides, gives me and my sugar baby terrible service, keeps $500.00 of my money, then posts a nonsensical tirade full of lies about me, I think that's beyond the pale of conduct we expect in our little community.

My natural reaction when I heard about this thread was to just ignore it. One reason I don't hobby much anymore is the drama associated with the review boards. Any person with a computer (or even the person's non-member friend, we've learned) can post whatever crap they want with no basis in fact and the cockroaches will come out of the woodwork to express opinions about things they know absolutely nothing about. This thread is Exhibit 'A' to this phenomenon.

It should go without saying that there isn't a shred of truth in what Brooke Cumsalot has written about my conduct during a session with her yesterday. I've written a comprehensive review of the session which should speak for itself. It's posted here:

"Review: Brooke Cumsalot: By far the worst session I've ever had!," by ShysterJon

While I don't want to glorify this trash with a response, I will reply to particular charges Brooke makes against me:

1. I paid a discounted rate: TOTALLY FALSE! I never asked for a discount. I paid the exact amount Brooke quoted -- $500.00. In fact, at lunch, when Brooke offered to pay her part of a $100.00 lunch bill, I said no and paid myself. At the end of the session, when Brooke screamed at me to "Take my money and leave," I asked for a refund, which Brooke refused. I think Brooke came out way ahead in our encounter.

2. My sugar baby talked trash about me: TOTALLY FALSE! When I told my SB what Brooke wrote, she laughed, and said she must be crazy. I concur.

3. I demanded unknown "things" from Brooke: TOTALLY FALSE! I guess the implication is that I demanded Brooke perform acts off the menu. I never did, and I barely had any contact with her because I didn't find her attractive. Neither did my SB.

4. I bruised her: Of course, at first "her friend" claimed I bruised her, then Brooke changed her story and said she hit her head when I "jumped" off the bed. To be honest, I don't know if Brooke hit her head. If she did, it might help explain her bizarre behavior. I just know that, at 51 years old, I haven't jumped out of a bed in at least 10 years.

5. I "degraded" Brooke and called her names: TOTALLY FALSE! When it became all too apparent that the session was going nowhere, I got up from the bed and said I was going to take a shower. Brooke followed me into the bathroom and began screaming at me that I couldn't take a shower, my SB and I had to leave immediately, and she was going to call the police. My SB started crying. We put our clothes on and quickly began to pack up to leave. Three or four times, Brooke used the phone to make what sounded like a call to either the police or hotel security. She said, "There's a man in my room who won't leave!" (Of course, I was trying to get the hell out of there as fast as I could.) For the three or four minutes it took us to pack up our stuff and split, Brooke shouted at us, things like, "I hated having your wrinkled old dick in my mouth!" and "How can you fuck such a disgusting old asshole, Kelli?" Charming.

6. I threatened to "ruin" Brooke with a terrible review: TOTALLY FALSE! However, during her crazy rant, I told her to keep talking because everything she said I was going to put in a review. And I did.

I'm not a mindreader, so I don't know what caused Brooke to act the way she did. However, I suspect the unusual situation pricked what appears to be an enormous ego. I'll admit, over the years I've developed a certain threshhold for being interested in a woman sexually. I can't bang some chick just because she has a vagina. I've got to find something about her that attracts me. With my SB, that's no problem. With Brooke, it was a problem. With the two of them together, it was a huge problem for me to want to even touch Brooke. I can see how a girl like Brooke, who's used to being the "belle of the ball," might have her fragile ego bruised when she's around a far prettier girl.

Also, Brooke and I had prior dealings that presumably created some buried resentment in her. I think the first time Brooke and I made contact months ago was when she sent me a message here asking if I was interested in being her sugar daddy. She told me she'd had a SD who was also a hobbyist and she was unhappy in the relationship. I told her I'd only consider a provider as a SB if she quit providing. Our discussions never developed beyond a little back and forth. A few weeks ago, I wrote her on a SD-SB web site where she has a profile, we basically went over the same ground again, and we never got anywhere.

In addition, there might have been circumstances I am unaware of which might have caused Brooke's extremely odd behavior, such as something she had ingested.

My review is a completely truthful account of what occurred during my experience with Brooke, and unless somebody was hiding under the bed, the only people who know what occurred are the three of us that were in that room. Before a member begins speculating out their ass or making judgments, maybe they should think one day THEY might be the target of an attack of lies.

I'm sorry that Brooke may be experiencing some problems. People in the community who know me well are aware that I experienced some hobby-related problems a few years back. Members of the community reached out to me to help, and for that I'll always be grateful.

But the fact that someone is having problems doesn't justify the vindictive and completely baseless attempt Brooke made to tarnish my reputation in the community.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:56 PM   #45
slims099
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

edit: thanks for responding.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women