Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2016, 12:23 PM   #31
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I've heard a few rumors that after a lady sees Chung Tran, she feels like calling pest control..
Yeah, but for some reason, in 30 minutes, she's ready for more !
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:08 PM   #32
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, the feeling is more like when you get a lot of things done at work and it's time to go home. The feeling of accomplishment. Also the feeling you all have on payday.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #33
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
However, it dumbfounded me that we continue to get so many guys who think they can speak for the ladies. I don't get it. This question was directed to the ladies and the ladies alone. Stop being control freaks and let them speak their minds. They don't need YOUR help to tell us what THEY think.
THIS!!!! I don't think it will change because a lot of guys can't control themselves... just gotta keep trying to convince everybody they have something worthwhile to say about women's world, even tho they weren't asked... (and yeah I just expressed an opinion, but I wasn't trying to speak on behalf of the women when I did it).
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #34
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I can honestly say the ladies are happy when I leave ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:28 PM   #35
Guest032217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re View Post
Probably the same way you'd feel if you went to work and had your boss fuck your face and cum in your hair.
Blahaaaaa lmao too funny
Guest032217 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:30 AM   #36
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Actions speak louder than words....not speaking for anyone but it seems to me that what a girl does immediately after I cum is a good indicator of how she feels. i.e. Let's get you cleaned up and get your happy ass out of here or laying around laughing yukking it up with a "Hey let's go eat!"
95% the former and 5% the latter and I personally have no expectations other than pay to play. Thanks for your service ladies!
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:11 AM   #37
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I hope they feel good and all is happy
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:24 PM   #38
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

It's different for each person and it's a warm, comfortable, something-fine-was-shared kind of a feeling. We connect and it's a kind of intimacy I also enjoy. I share in it. When you leave, I look forward to your next visit so I can experience it with you, again.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:30 PM   #39
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Uh.. Sorry
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:41 PM   #40
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do.
This post is a real turn on, only...not.

So, a guy spending money on you is an inconvenience? If he wasn't spending money on you, what ''shit'' would you be doing?

You sound like the type that wants the guy to just hand you money and walk out. Oh, yeah. That'd be great if the world actually worked like that.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #41
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
This post is a real turn on, only...not.

So, a guy spending money on you is an inconvenience? If he wasn't spending money on you, what ''shit'' would you be doing?

You sound like the type that wants the guy to just hand you money and walk out. Oh, yeah. That'd be great if the world actually worked like that.
Sorry you didn't like my honest answer. I should have lied like some of the responses on here did. Where did I say it was an inconvenience? Where did it say I was trying to turn anyone on in this thread?

When you book an appt I've already put an hour of time into it getting ready, setting the mood, etc.,. So after our schedule appt, yes, I'm ready for you to go. Even the ones I really enjoy. Sorry.

In addition, I only take appointments from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends (my days off ) because I have a real job. So since I've been at work all day, I do have stuff to do. Wtf do you mean what do I have to do??

I am not a money hungry, clock watching hoe. I provide an top notch experience each and everytime. You won't find any information that disputes that fact. I provide a service and I expect you to oblige and when it's time to go it's time to go, so don't take advantage of me. I don't allow it. I am in control of my time.

Also, I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:30 PM   #42
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Sorry you didn't like my honest answer. I should have lied like some of the responses on here did. Where did I say it was an inconvenience? Where did it say I was trying to turn anyone on in this thread?

When you book an appt I've already put an hour of time into it getting ready, setting the mood, etc.,. So after our schedule appt, yes, I'm ready for you to go. Even the ones I really enjoy. Sorry.

In addition, I only take appointments from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and weekends (my days off ) because I have a real job. So since I've been at work all day, I do have stuff to do. Wtf do you mean what do I have to do??

I am not a money hungry, clock watching hoe. I provide an top notch experience each and everytime. You won't find any information that disputes that fact. I provide a service and I expect you to oblige and when it's time to go it's time to go, so don't take advantage of me. I don't allow it. I am in control of my time.

Also I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave...
if you had an appointment with randall....you'd be ready for him to go after about six minutes....and would spend the rest of the session reevaluating your life choices........or at least the choice to take his call
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #43
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:

Also, I'm not required to feel some type of way after you leave and lay in a pillow of euphoric pleasures dreaming of our session. What I do and feel after you leave is none of your business. You're not paying me for my time and feelings after you leave...
It's cool. Guess I'll never bother you, since you 'got shit to do'.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:33 PM   #44
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
if you had an appointment with randall....you'd be ready for him to go after about six minutes....and would spend the rest of the session reevaluating your life choices........or at least the choice to take his call
I'm just glad that I'm young enough that my dick will still get hard at the sight/touch of a beautiful woman.

I'd hate the day that I'm resigned to being apart of a bunch of creepy old men who don't chase pussy, but instead follow other DUDES around to thread after thread and hang on their nut sacks.
Old 09-03-2016, 10:37 PM   #45
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Randall this is for you....

FB_IMG_1467207258045.jpg
Kendall4U is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women