Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48404
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2010, 01:58 AM   #31
BACKSCRATCHER
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I remember years ago when Laylonie started (on another website) and I wanted to provide the advice that her pictures were too perfect for anyone to think she was real. Nothing has changed, other than the community knowing she is for real.

One piece of advice is that providers should post more often in the less-direct sections so men know more about your inward personality.
BACKSCRATCHER is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 02:07 AM   #32
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I'll give it up front, or in passing, but rarely have to. I saw a somewhat newbie not to long ago and her muffy was scruffy with razor rash, so I suggested that after razor cream. No biggie. I didnt mind getting the stripper slide with it, that felt kinda good, but my face in stubble bubble, no.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #33
shizzle10
Valued Poster

I don't think clients feel the need to provide constructive criticism to help providers because there are way too many providers in Dallas. A "hobbyist" bangs a provider and moves onto the next provider on his list.

The "flavor of the month" syndrome is omnipresent in Dallas. Guys jump all over the new girls who hit the scene, if she is fairly attractive and offering a discounted rate. The problems arise when dudes are lining up to bang her. The "hobbyists" tell her how beautiful, smart, sexy, etc., etc. she is, she starts to believe them, then increases her rates dramatically.

She has had dicks double-parked on her ass, but she is feeling good about herself. Unfortunately, she is not a super model, she is not a genius, and she does not provide great service, but none of the dudes who lined up to bang her took the time to provide her with any constructive criticism, they just blew smoke up her ass and moved onto the next flavor of the month.

She is stunned when she raises her rates and her numbers drop off, but she is even more stunned when she receives a review from a client who didn't thinks she was beautiful and didn't think her service was worth her inflated rate. Of course, she is too far gone to hit the brakes.
shizzle10 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #34
RachelRougeGFE
Account Disabled

User ID: 36166

I am brand new but am lucky because my roommate is very well established so she is helping me learn. I've had only 1 session so far & he was very nice it helped me be not so nervous. He also had some personal comments to tell me in the session that were helpful. A girl can only learn if someone is willing to help!!!! Plus it is good karma!!!
RachelRougeGFE is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #35
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

My .02----

The new girls "coming on the scene" are not stupid and have done their "homework" before they decided to join up. Sure, all guys are different, but they are also the same in many senses. These girls are not virgins and they have had boyfriends and know what they need to do to keep them as a boyfriend, at least in this aspect on this site, their BCD skills. All they have to do is ask what the guy wants, and if it something they are comfortable with and click with doing, there should be no problem for them to retain clients.
bigdog0311 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women