Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2011, 03:59 PM   #31
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

I think she was asking about buddies as in 2 girls, not a girl and her pimp/bf/hubby/driver/anyone with a penis who you don't charge when you get into bed with... But I may be wrong.
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #32
Guest101311
Account Disabled

User ID: 1607

well if it has a penis, itll beat someones ass that messes with someone that the penis cares about. females will console and be there but that is about all that most will do sweetheart.
true friends like the one i have in lilith paramour on the other hand i know would do all three lol.

in this industry...either way...be very careful whom you tell anything to because some will stab you in the back for whatever their personal gain may be.
i know from years experience and im sure others can speak.
make sure you trust the person with your life is the most important factor in the buddy system game
Guest101311 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #33
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegantbelinda View Post
well if it has a penis, itll beat someones ass that messes with someone that the penis cares about.
Well said Bel, Very well said! and no doubt Lilith is a true sweetie, I know her to be one of the fairest and most honest Indies this business has ever known.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #34
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

F.F. = F*ucking funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
I am a non stop picture reaction post today.. Sorry to all but this ish is funny.

MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #35
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA JOE View Post
you are a wise and beautiful woman , baby !!

i even use the buddy system, especially when seeing someone new. and i've been the other side of the buddy system for both ladies and gents, as well as "the close enough to help" buddy as well.

we all have to keep each other safe !!!
I think that's smart! Men should use it to (when they have someone they can trust). Hell, tell your friend or even fav provider the "who, what, when" about your meeting. That way someone knows when to expect that you're free so they can check on ya. I like it!
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #36
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
I am a non stop picture reaction post today.. Sorry to all but this ish is funny.

I don't see how the ass talk belongs in the thread, so how about we keep it on track?

At the same time, that pic is damn funny!
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #37
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWS91 View Post
Jasmine you just need to check out the mirror if you're in the mood to see a nice ass.
Lol! That makes me think. Sexy Coffee (total cutie with a booty) nd I were having a conversation about nice booties the other day.

I said: "You know, it kinda sucks having a nice ass. In that, everyone gets to see/admire it all day anyday and you have to break your neck to try and catch a glimpse."

Burst of laughter filled the room.

P.S. She is a buddy so this post constitutes as on topic
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:29 AM   #38
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WOW

Ya'll sound like services 101..lol. Dont the guys get pissed that ya have somebody calling when your not out?? I mean thats usually one of the grumbles..oh again it could be the money?? extra time costs extra..period.. xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #39
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^No compendre mi amiga^

I really want to know what your saying so I can respond.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #40
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

shes saying dont the clients get upset when ur answering ur phone during the session that they paid good money for and it wasnt to hear you telling ur "buddy" that all is well. Annies just trying to be hip in her lingo for the younger crowd,lol, damnit give her some slack at least shes trying!

We have used the same system for ages, one text paid safe hour, another done gone. if we dont get the text we try to contact, if we cant contact we send a personel manager into the room, ask a few of these fellas ,lol they have been caught with their pants down a cpl times cuz their girl forgot to text or ran over more than 15mins without saying extended,lol. For our newbies or a first time verified client we have them text a third time 10 mins after the session starts, yes its most likely annoying to the client, but our concern is the safety of our girls, so a 15 seconds text isnt going to hurt that bad.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #41
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

most clients will understand and appreciate the safety coverage!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:29 PM   #42
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
most clients will understand and appreciate the safety coverage!

I was about to say that it has never bothered me. I want the lady to feel completely safe and stay safe. It only takes a few minutes.
Guest052115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #43
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
shes saying dont the clients get upset when ur answering ur phone during the session that they paid good money for and it wasnt to hear you telling ur "buddy" that all is well. Annies just trying to be hip in her lingo for the younger crowd,lol, damnit give her some slack at least shes trying!

We have used the same system for ages, one text paid safe hour, another done gone. if we dont get the text we try to contact, if we cant contact we send a personel manager into the room, ask a few of these fellas ,lol they have been caught with their pants down a cpl times cuz their girl forgot to text or ran over more than 15mins without saying extended,lol. For our newbies or a first time verified client we have them text a third time 10 mins after the session starts, yes its most likely annoying to the client, but our concern is the safety of our girls, so a 15 seconds text isnt going to hurt that bad.
Makes total sense to me. If a girl decides to allow a session to run over the scheduled time, then I can't imagine a guy having a problem with the girl taking 30 seconds to grab her phone & send a text message saying everything is cool. And if he does have a problem with it, then he can just get dressed and end the session!

I don't have any issues with a girl texting or having a very short phone call to let her agency/manager/friend know the session is beginning or has ended. I agree with the other posters that safety is priority number one. Well, maybe tied with having fun!
causewaycommuter is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 04:52 PM   #44
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I get it now. Thanks for clarifying, and thank you for your opinions; they really help shape what is acceptable/the norm.....

OMG is my old age making me more accepting of uniformity?

How about we call it synchronicity.... there I feel better.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #45
Jackie Lake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 84407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If i can help n anyway just pm me thats what alot of my girlfriends do n i can also help u verify clients i see alot of wonderful people but if ur ever in doubt bout something go with ur gut feeling it never is wrong
Jackie Lake is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women