Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2015, 10:46 AM   #31
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL View Post
Wait, who is Rosie fat finger ?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 10:48 AM   #32
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
She probably won't... You fail to realize most people don't give a fuck about your shit talking and it doesn't affect them or ruin their biz like you may think..

Im just speaking the truth.. I never had a problem with you but I guess I must've said something along the way that you didn't like and now I'm a "stupid bitch" like every other whore on your shit list. Your pointless comments towards me and on one particular review proves you have a problem and IDK what it even is!! Wompwompwomp

i mean... you are a bit of a dick... alot. so you probably hit a sourspot at some point
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:25 AM   #33
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDave555 View Post
Don't know him.. or his story but considering the number of vacations you have got and seem to keep getting.....

Hahahahaha nice
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:43 AM   #34
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng View Post
Shit,, if I get points or banned oh well,,,I will still say what I want... As long as I don't create BS to attack someone, my providers will still see me in DFW.... I have established good relationship with ladies and agencies (I hope),,, I have no problem finding what I need. One of provider warned me about things I said I eccie and how dicks and pussy posse will get me banned.... Oh well... Only bad thing about not in that posse is not getting freebies...I guess blowpop23 didn't get any freebies,,, lol,,, just let him comeback with blowpop24...
What is you talking about?

Quote:
Shit no.... I just think.. if blowpop didn't
Talk about minors
Abused provider (in session)
Violent
Pimping
or other major thing...
It is stupid to banned him, just because someone RTM...

I am no friend to him,,, we argued before and he is still a dick,,, but .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam me up scotty View Post
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #35
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
i mean... you are a bit of a dick... alot. so you probably hit a sourspot at some point
Girl you Rock.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 11:49 AM   #36
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beam me up scotty View Post
And there ya go
Old 11-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #37
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

No idea what that post is abt nor wt he typed,,, but guess bp posted something,,, oh well blowpop, I cannot defend u anymore.. lol
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 12:39 PM   #38
douche.mcbaggerson
Account Disabled

Quote:
oh well blowpop, I cannot defend u anymore.. lol
oh is that what you were doing? thought you were just exercising your right to spout inane incomprehensible drivel.
douche.mcbaggerson is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #39
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
This broad loves how this dick cant get a life and follows her around like lost puppy dog who can't find his way home. Ruff Ruff
I know i hate that thread got closed too. I got 10 appts from that crap there that yall started. Nah still got the same good ole white knights that ive always had. Their just tired of the bullshit that eccie brings. As long as they still visit me like they have been for the past yrs its all good babydoll. Isn't it time for you to get banned again there? Biggest ego huh? Doesn't sound like such a bad thing to me. Hey if you got it flaunt it, you work hard at the gym for it show it off. I vote you do a selfie of your body and lets vote how fat you are and who can find your dick first underneath all that stomach flab. Bammmm
LMAO...Yeh, Tara Evans the egomaniac, pathological liar...Yeh, you get so much business from your abrasive, butch acting, marketing on Eccie that you have to advertise on BP!!...BAAMMMM

I'll give you 100-1 to odds Tara that my crotch below my 'fat gut' smells better than your crotch!!....BAAMMMM BAAMMM

Did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago when Tara self-typed in BANNED under her handle so the dim wads would go, "OMG, she's banned again?"...Yeh, that's real high-tech marketing magic there T/E...You're right though, "If you're Cray Cray, flaunt it!!"...BAAMMM BAAMMM BAAMMM

Oh, how's that 'about to manager of a new CrossFit gym' working out for you? Did they find out you're much older than 33 and you're a third rate hooker?...AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
There is a reason why the forum guidelines are called guidelines, not hard fast rules. If they were actually rules, more than half of the members would be banned on points in a matter of weeks. You can speak your mind on here, after all, this board is based upon opinions, but depending upon who you are and what/who you are giving your opinion on, so is the violations that you receive by the mods. If what you post would may be perceived to violate the guidelines, find a way to say it indirectly, and there are a few of the frequent posters who are very good at that. Even a few of the posters on here have hijacked this thread to take some personal shots at members who have posted on it, which goes directly to my point. Some members have amnesty, where they can be as direct as they want with their thread hijacks and personal shots without having to watch what they type, while some cannot say much of anything or they will get pointed, but most are not singled out one way or the other.

You will not get banned, maybe pointed, again, depending on who you are talking about and if they are part of the popular boys/girls.

Now, keeping with the subject of this thread so I do not get pointed, blowmypop23 seemed like an okay guy who did speak his mind and did not care who liked it. Most guys are on this site to pay to get the whole ball of wax of getting laid without the unnecessary drama that is always involved in RW relationship. Many of the frequent posters are on here to stir the drama shit pot that Eccie has become. blowmypop23 was one of those guys who rubbed a few people the wrong way, made a hefty contribution to that drama, but oftentimes, his opinions were dead on accurate about a many people.
David, have you always been so boring? Fuck NyQuil, I'm reading one of your posts the next time I can't sleep.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 02:22 PM   #40
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
LMAO...Yeh, Tara Evans the egomaniac, pathological liar...Yeh, you get so much business from your abrasive, butch acting, marketing on Eccie that you have to advertise on BP!!...BAAMMMM

I'll give you 100-1 to odds Tara that my crotch below my 'fat gut' smells better than your crotch!!....BAAMMMM BAAMMM

Did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago when Tara self-typed in BANNED under her handle so the dim wads would go, "OMG, she's banned again?"...Yeh, that's real high-tech marketing magic there T/E...You're right though, "If you're Cray Cray, flaunt it!!"...BAAMMM BAAMMM BAAMMM

Oh, how's that 'about to manager of a new CrossFit gym' working out for you? Did they find out you're much older than 33 and you're a third rate hooker?...AND THERE YOU HAVE IT.

David, have you always been so boring? Fuck NyQuil, I'm reading one of your posts the next time I can't sleep.
Dear god you really dont have a life do you? Your not worth my time never have been. Your just my # 1 fan and i love it.. Maybe i will read your boring novel next time. Have appt in 30. Yes i love bp and will always post on there. Everyone knows im on bp looser try coming up with something new. Lol. Banned your funny that was never on there dumb fuck, or your just to stupid to read. Probably a little of both. As for a gym that no one knows or could care less about working out there. Again Im at 24 hr. Yes go there. Come find me. Im the one that gets all the looks. I'm wearing black shorts, pink crop top. Just look for the one with the big boobs, tight abs. Wont be hard. I'll be glad to meet ur fat old ass at the door and show u some of my workout routines if you dare. Once you loose about 50 pounds im sure you can keep up at least half way through my workout routine. Bam Bam Bam BAM
Old 11-08-2015, 02:26 PM   #41
cabletex7
Valued Poster

OP's got some "Play Misty for Me" eyes.
ijs.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 02:38 PM   #42
ManSlut
Valued Poster

TE, you should update your showcase verbiage along with those outdated pics about becoming a manager at a soon to open CrossFit then and you've boasting a lot about you don't drink alcohol anymore because you're a fine tuned athletic machine but you list 'Ice Cold Bud Light' as your favorite beverage, too?...Smh
Old 11-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #43
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ms you should post a picture of your fat ass and get a life. Quit hiding behind your computer in your mommys basement. Get some balls man and get life.
Hey once again it called working out at the gym. Burning calories. Hey if i want to have a bud.LIGHT or 2 or 3 hell man im gonna do it. Maybe even a Margarita or 2 or 3. Hell dont catch me in the summer out on my boat. Don't want you too see my ice chest.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:49 PM   #44
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There ya go. Last week. BAM Bam.
No show us your fat ass. BAM
Old 11-08-2015, 02:51 PM   #45
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Oops, my bad, your marketing Magic was 'Account Disabled', reference posts 709 - 720...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057341374

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women