Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162403
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41310
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2015, 01:59 PM   #31
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

What is so hard about this ugh I just want to fuck the shit out of you and the rate has already been discussed before I give you my address period. I have never asked for more in my sessions. The money is already sitting out in site while I'm busy wondering how many I can squeeze out of you. I get turned off for someone to sit there and argue on a rate. I put it all out there to read that's why we have a showcase.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:09 PM   #32
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for so many opinions! The haggling I'm referring to even happens after the client arrives. The phone call before set the session price/parameters and after arrival, for example, he wanted much more for that price. I've never been FS. It's just not what I do. He should have paid me and had the session he booked, instead of attempting to haggle further.

Another session, he paid, session was underway and he asked for extras after understanding the limits to the session. I declined and was badgered until I had to ask him to leave.

Threatened with bad reviews After session begins, demands are made and I refuse to provide "A" for "B". I get popcorn and say, "go ahead".

Insisting on more session for the money because I'm older, bigger, __________<-----insert BS here.

Booking a 90 minutes session and after staying for an hour and firing himself off by accident, wants a refund of the last 30 minutes because he's now ready to leave.

Booking, showing up, wanting to renegotiate on site before session begins.

The only respectable haggler I've run into, did want to change the session but after I declined, he asked what he owed me for the conversation.

I'm sure there are other ways to renegotiate but these are a few I've experienced. Not all were BP clients either. several claimed to be ECCIE. 0% represented themselves as P411 though. Lurkers seem to be very well behaved. I appreciate all of you who treat us ladies respectfully and who value the gifts we bring to the table. Thank you!
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:14 PM   #33
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I should point out the examples above are after the general, booking, arrival and hearing "O.K. I'm here so what's the real session fee?"
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 02:15 PM   #34
Find Your Joy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 291655
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never discuss money during a meeting. It makes me nervous. Also, I enjoy the illusion of being with an old lover and the talk of money ruins that. I think it's clear in my showcase what I offer. If not, please let me know. If it's something I don't offer, money isn't going to change that. Passion might but never money.....
Find Your Joy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 05:49 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Most ladies want to return funds back to me when they see my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:09 AM   #36
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

I would think this haggle thing would only happen for folks that don't offer an all inclusive rate. That's your ticket out. Your rate is your rate is your rate. Everything you ever could offer should be included in your rate. Do you do EVERYTHING every session? Probably not, but just in case, there's no issue.

I do not ever have this problem. I mean never. The people I see are all complete gentlemen and they are very respectful. Actually, the guys now are so much better than maybe 7 years ago. I LOVE this life.

So there's your solution. Have ONE rate. For massage providers that want to have 2, I totally understand, but you will have this issue more than you like. I'm a massage provider with only one rate. It has served me like you can't imagine.

PS if you want to charge extra for greek (I sure as hell would if I offered that) then don't advertise it. Talk one on one. They understand. The standard charge for greek is between 50-150, so pick your price and stick with it.

For the guy that said 300 turns off guys mentally.... That statement is true, if you can't afford more than that but there are guys at every level. Shoot I had a friend once that had a guy tell her he wanted to see her so badly but he couldn't until she charged 600 across the board. Sometimes, 300 is a turn off for the opposite reason. WALDT.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:39 AM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
Don't be fooled my friend, BP, SW, Eccie is all under the same umbrella, The rules remain the same or do you really believe you have found the holy grail here?
The world is colorful, even if some can not see other than black or white. Even color blind folks can see shades of gray. I'll try to explain in a "simple" manner...

If you have to sort and fold your laundry, you would understand that it's not just laundry, but different categories of laundry. You would know not to mix certain things when you do the wash, or you end up with dingy laundry, rather than bright whites, permanent press, or even wash but do not dry well maintained fabrics or materials. That which should be washed in cold, warm, or even hot water in order for it to be maintained as it is meant, will not go in the pile of laundry it isn't meant to if you know these things. Some laundry is hand wash only, some you dry in the dryer, some must be hung to dry and some of it must be professionally dry cleaned in order to maintain what it is. Once dried, you wouldn't put your undies in a drawer with your towels and sheets. You don't use your curtains to dry the dishes or make the bed. Perhaps you do not understand the need to separate items that are in the category of laundry, and that's why you think we should all fit under the same umbrellas?

The rules concerning laundry might apply to women in this business. If you want a well kept or maintained piece of laundry, you will learn to understand that different rules apply, than the rules you applied to the laundry you pulled out of a laundry basket where nothing was separated or had been maintained in a manner other than every other piece of laundry had been.

If you can not understand this analogy, gather up every piece of material in your home, wash it all in hot water and detergent. See what happens. It will be clean and that's all matters, right? You thinking that there is only one rule concerning laundry, simply caused a great big mess. Please do not insist to others the only rule to apply to get materials clean is to wash it in hot water and detergent. Try looking at the labels as most materials give specific cleaning directions, because folks forget that not all the rules apply to every one piece of material, even if it's all material.

I hope that helps. If not...carry on...I tried. LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 09:42 AM   #38
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default MM kool-aid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
The world is colorful, even if some can not see other than black or white. Even color blind folks can see shades of gray. I'll try to explain in a "simple" manner...

If you have to sort and fold your laundry, you would understand that it's not just laundry, but different categories of laundry. You would know not to mix certain things when you do the wash, or you end up with dingy laundry, rather than bright whites, permanent press, or even wash but do not dry well maintained fabrics or materials. That which should be washed in cold, warm, or even hot water in order for it to be maintained as it is meant, will not go in the pile of laundry it isn't meant to if you know these things. Some laundry is hand wash only, some you dry in the dryer, some must be hung to dry and some of it must be professionally dry cleaned in order to maintain what it is. Once dried, you wouldn't put your undies in a drawer with your towels and sheets. You don't use your curtains to dry the dishes or make the bed. Perhaps you do not understand the need to separate items that are in the category of laundry, and that's why you think we should all fit under the same umbrellas?

The rules concerning laundry might apply to women in this business. If you want a well kept or maintained piece of laundry, you will learn to understand that different rules apply, than the rules you applied to the laundry you pulled out of a laundry basket where nothing was separated or had been maintained in a manner other than every other piece of laundry had been.

If you can not understand this analogy. Gather up every piece of material in your home, wash it all in hot water and detergent. See what happens. It will be clean and that's all matters, right? You thinking that there is only one rule concerning laundry, simply caused a great big mess. Please do not insist to others the only rule to apply to get materials clean is to wash it in hot water and detergent. Try looking at the labels as most materials give specific cleaning directions, because folks forget that not all the rules apply to every one piece of material, even if it's all material.

Maybe someone will feed into this
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #39
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a negotiable provider. I don't mind it however I do have a problem with guys that consistently ask for the same low rate when I already kindly declined in the beginning. When I say negotiate it has to be reasonable. No means No guys.

Now with upselling, I let it be known if there are any extra fees for any services. Like MSOG in a 15/30 min session will be extra. My hour rates always include MSOG. I think of it like this, if u keep asking for extra expect to pay extra

Also I'm a barter girl! I love to barter! I barter on electronics & gift cards. In the real world i can be pretty cheap lol. I tend to never buy electronics so when a offer comes then I sure will take it because I know I will never buy those things with my own money.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:16 AM   #40
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Maybe someone will feed into this
So, one rule for your laundry? Then I understand and no worries. It now makes sense why you state things the way that you do. :-)
Old 11-10-2015, 10:39 AM   #41
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:

If you can not understand this analogy, gather up every piece of material in your home, wash it all in hot water and detergent. See what happens. It will be clean and that's all matters, right? You thinking that there is only one rule concerning laundry, simply caused a great big mess. Please do not insist to others the only rule to apply to get materials clean is to wash it in hot water and detergent. Try looking at the labels as most materials give specific cleaning directions, because folks forget that not all the rules apply to every one piece of material, even if it's all material.

My wife does my laundry.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:43 AM   #42
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
Thanks for so many opinions! The haggling I'm referring to even happens after the client arrives. The phone call before set the session price/parameters and after arrival, for example, he wanted much more for that price. I've never been FS. It's just not what I do. He should have paid me and had the session he booked, instead of attempting to haggle further.

Another session, he paid, session was underway and he asked for extras after understanding the limits to the session. I declined and was badgered until I had to ask him to leave.

Threatened with bad reviews After session begins, demands are made and I refuse to provide "A" for "B". I get popcorn and say, "go ahead".

Insisting on more session for the money because I'm older, bigger, __________<-----insert BS here.

Booking a 90 minutes session and after staying for an hour and firing himself off by accident, wants a refund of the last 30 minutes because he's now ready to leave.

Booking, showing up, wanting to renegotiate on site before session begins.

The only respectable haggler I've run into, did want to change the session but after I declined, he asked what he owed me for the conversation.

I'm sure there are other ways to renegotiate but these are a few I've experienced. Not all were BP clients either. several claimed to be ECCIE. 0% represented themselves as P411 though. Lurkers seem to be very well behaved. I appreciate all of you who treat us ladies respectfully and who value the gifts we bring to the table. Thank you!
All of your examples are really bad behavior and I can see how that would really get under your skin. Negotiating ahead of time is one thing and maybe bad enough to not see somebody. But if you did come to an agreement before the session and changing the terms of that agreement once there is complete BS (Right Carla Sweets?).
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:50 AM   #43
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
So, one rule for your laundry? Then I understand and no worries. It now makes sense why you state things the way that you do. :-)
I didn't know laundry was the topic or even a good comparison.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:55 AM   #44
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I didn't know laundry was the topic or even a good comparison.
Wanted to make it simple for you to understand that there is no one rule fits all. Laundry is a daily ongoing task that most can relate to. But, I should have known not to use laundry as an analogy when you went off topic, because it's complicated and one rule does not apply. Apparently you don't think so either...no matter what you say.
If it were so, you wouldn't insinuate I went off topic, when you did so first. Kinda tells me you don't really believe what you say at all, or you take advantage of the rules don't apply, but others shouldn't. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
My wife does my laundry.
This does not surprise me. Women are normally the ones in a relationship who take care of such tasks. Makes life a lot less complicated, right? One rule, put it in the hamper and she figures out the rest of the rules. Not that no men can do laundry, cause I know some gents that are really good at it.

The rules are different for each lady. It's why doing research and paying attention is important. That is, IF, you are not too lazy to do something of this nature, but rather apply something such as the "same applies to all", but you don't even believe or practice that yourself. LOL
Old 11-10-2015, 11:15 AM   #45
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wanted to make it simple for you to understand that there is no one rule fits all. Laundry is a daily ongoing task that most can relate to. But, I should have known not to use laundry as an analogy when you went off topic, because it's complicated and one rule does not apply. Apparently you don't think so either...no matter what you say.
If it were so, you wouldn't insinuate I went off topic, when you did so first. Kinda tells me you don't really believe what you say at all, or you take advantage of the rules don't apply, but others shouldn't. LOL
What are you talking about MM? Get to the point without beating around the bush, You're way out the ballpark as usual.

What's disturbing you today? How can I make your day a pleasant one?
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women