Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #31
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

So is this the equivalent of hobbyists trying to convince providers they have fell in love or they have feelings for her, blah blah, in order to get the ass for free? Scams on both sides of the fence ya know. I meet guys all the time who say I mean so much to them, good friends, etc. But the minute its not free ya never really hear from them again. Just sayn....works both ways.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #32
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
So is this the equivalent of hobbyists trying to convince providers they have fell in love or they have feelings for her, blah blah, in order to get the ass for free? Scams on both sides of the fence ya know. I meet guys all the time who say I mean so much to them, good friends, etc. But the minute its not free ya never really hear from them again. Just sayn....works both ways.

What fucking idiot falls for a hooker??? Dear sweet Tebow taking an illegal spear on fourth and 7... If any guy does that they have no business in the hobby.. At all.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #33
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Very UNprofessional for said provider(s)
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:38 AM   #34
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Lol it's the same as with beggars by traffic lights.
They ask cash for a sandwich, if you give them a sandwich in stead, they throw it away.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:41 AM   #35
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
I've had a few hobbyists tell me they have fallen in love with me. Being nieve (at the time) I actually believed a couple of them. Turns out they were just looking for free fun, nothing more. Just recently I had someone try to pull the "I really like you" bull. I put my foot down and told him, if you like me, schedule a date. He said no! He was ready to move on from that with me, LOL. OK, so this guy lost his perspective on things. Keep in mind he is a first timer so. The hobby is supposed to be NSA. I don't look for love in the hobbying world, and providers need to stop thinking the hobbyists are our dads, brothers, family whos responsibility it is to bail us out. But yeah, there are scams on both side.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 12:08 PM   #36
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

You just got to love it.... A Dallas provider contacted me pissed off about this threAD! Apparently someone told her about the thread. I replied, "You do realize I've never seen you before... right?"
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #37
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You just got to love it.... A Dallas provider contacted me pissed off about this threAD! Apparently someone told her about the thread. I replied, "You do realize I've never seen you before... right?"
Fuck her...
Old 10-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #38
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Here's a song for you SL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=616ve2q2RIE

Strange things happen to a man on the road.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:14 AM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Here's a song for you SL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=616ve2q2RIE

Strange things happen to a man on the road.
Right back at you B

Old 10-21-2012, 04:20 AM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Fuck her...

Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #41
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

It sucks this sort of thing happens. Life does happen to everyone at some point. But in the end all it really does is make it more difficult to tell who actually needs some kind of help, and who is scamming. So everytime you get asked, you question if it's legitimate or not.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #42
ATF Hobby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I had to jump off my cell to put my 2 cents in on this one.

I think the way this game is played is evolving all the time and new ways of separating a hobbyist from their money (whether that's upselling or plain out scamming) as well as separating a provider from her coochie (whether shorting her or just trying to get it for free) is in constant flux and both sides are continually try to find new ways to accomplish this. With that said, NOT ALL providers and hobbyists think this way. I believe most hobbyist and providers treat this as a business and conduct themselves so both sides benefit without any after session drama.

Fratelli, when I read your post I so agreed with you about getting the word out so those hobbyists who are thinking of visiting these ladies would have an idea of what they may be getting into.

And SL, I understand you stance of not needing to deal with the additional drama from telling the truth.

I guess my conclusion to this would be that you do what you feel you are comfortable with. If I saw a provider, who ultimately provided the service I expected, who I reviewed and gave a yes recommendation too and then came under attack for some additional money, well, depending on what I am comfortable with I would either:

1. Out the provider and prepare myself for the he said she said BS that will soon ensue...the DRAMA. Knowing that most of the people on this board, who really do not have close/personal/intimate relationships with each other, would be either supportive or blasting you. Or more may speak up to similar experiences....again, would depend on their what they are comfortable with in regards to speaking up.

2. Feel ok with my yes recommendation, because she did provide the service expected, and deal with her on a personal level by having a firm stance of "No you are not getting any more money", "Say what you want, you are still not getting any more money" "I really don't give two shits what you think about me, you are still not getting any more money"...things of that nature.

The concept of this board of cross talking and getting out both the good and bad info on both providers and hobbyist has been extremely helpful. So, some may ask, well then why not put this info out there for all to see and to help with making a more informative decision? Again, I really think it has to do with the how comfortable the person who would be putting out that information feels on what may ensue.

Again, the approach to crappy provider tactics on getting additional money from you is going to have to be a personal decision on how to respond. I see both sides of the coin on this issue and do not condemn those who choose not to out the provider and appreciate those who do provide info on some provider’s scamming tactics….but do respect their decision if they decide not to post anything.

I think SLs thread has starting a lot of conversations behind the scenes and is having a beneficial effect of:
1. Informing hobbyists of this kind of scam and signs of how to spot it.

2. Showing those providers out there engaging in these tactics that yes, they are talked about in an open forum and behind the scenes.

Don't know if any of my ramblings made sense, but at least now I feel like I've put my two cents in.

Be safe and don't take any shit from anyone you have treated fairly and with respect.

ATF Hobby is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNglVW1muKw
Old 10-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #44
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

SL, I'd like to borrow 20 bucks. And you don't even have to have sex with me.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #45
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I have a very good job and I don't make $250 an hour, but the average provider charges that so how can I afford to pay them and maintain my lifestyle but they can't afford themselves. I'm all about helping people but if you're making and spending $1000 a day you need to reevaluate your life and not call me for money. I think I'll loan a provider money the day after a provider calls me and says " hey I was horny, come get this FREE blowjob " !
Gucci is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women