Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60298
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41367
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2024, 01:03 PM   #31
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
The question isn't why I have distaste, the question is, why can't you admit your candidate is a liar?

And, then, why are you supporting her?

Its sure as hell not for the good of the country, or the economy, she's a fucking retard, and won't do an interview by herself, she is THAT incompetent.

But, you tell us what she has actually ever done for the good of the country.

Except the border, its apparent, as Massachusetts is hiding the fact it secretly spent 1 BILLION Dollars on illegal immigrants.

We are broke, and instead of raising interest rates, they are going to cut them, further printing more money, inflation will only get worse.

In some ways, I don't care if she wins or not, 4 more years of this, not good for anyone but you folks with true hatred for the USA in your hearts.
All politicians lie. That's a given.

But the differentiating factor is, should a politician lie?
No, they shouldn't lie. But they do. Partially because they have to, and another part is because they want to.

So, who should you support?
Politician A who can lie, and lies every time they turn on their microphone, about everything and anything?
Or Politician B, who can lie, but chooses to be honest more often than they chose to lie?

Need to add this bit because I fear our discussion is gracefully going off topic, but we are still having a constructive conversation. I don't want any pansies to RTM.
Harris or her campaign didn't kick people out of Primanti's. The people working failed to tell their customers that they need to wrap it up by whenever they needed to leave. People mistook this as 'Kicking out customers' and ran with it, because it fits their narrative. They were uninformed, but instead of deciding to become informed, they chose to remain ignorant.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 06:11 PM   #32
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If Harris had bus loads of paid actors, this was an event planned likely weeks before, to me, they just didn't want to lose an entire days worth of customers so they made no statements in advance.

Further, that also hid any chance of the public knowing about it, to prevent any protesters showing up and spoiling their "Set".
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 06:33 PM   #33
Big Daddy Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy!
Never at a loss for those!

Quote:
If Harris had bus loads of paid actors, this was an event planned likely weeks before, to me, they just didn't want to lose an entire days worth of customers so they made no statements in advance.

Further, that also hid any chance of the public knowing about it, to prevent any protesters showing up and spoiling their "Set".
Big Daddy Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 09:41 PM   #34
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... NO conspiracy at all there, mate.
... Just the Truth and Facts. ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 04:05 AM   #35
Big Daddy Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... NO conspiracy at all there, mate.
... Just the Truth and Facts. ...

#### Salty
Dude this was made up out of Devos head, no proof that any of this happened. For something to be a fact it would require proof! I'm. Ot surprised that you would argue this is fact, because you all have been submitting conspiracies as proof for years now! I also noticed that you will argue loosing arguments when your buddies have backed off on a subject them knowing that to respond would make them look stupid, but you continue to tilt at windmills!
You go ahead it's still a free country at least for the time being. Now you can RTM me and tell the the mods I was mean to you.
Bye
Old 08-29-2024, 08:08 AM   #36
1#Ratt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:

So now you are defending the event and the alleged incident. interesting!
1#Ratt is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 08:31 AM   #37
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:

Yep. It is in their best interest, from a standpoint of security, to NOT announce in advance where they are going to be.

Else you end up with a 22 year old shit with a gun and a drone making some plans. Security through obscurity. It's on the restaurant on how they want to inform their customers. If they chose not to, and had to kick them out, then everyone should be pointing the finger at the owner of the restaurant and not the campaign.

None of this was a spur of the moment thing. The fault was on Primantis for tossing out their customers by nature of not informing them that they are going to be closed for some time that day.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 02:21 PM   #38
Devo
Valued Poster

I'm not defending shit, where you came up with that I don't know.

The point isn't just the customers who were tossed, whats important is that she filled the place with paid actors, to make it appear it was spontaneous reality, and not a staged and acted drama.

I know Pittsburgh, its the same town that told Ted Turner to take his whore somewhere else when he chose to sit in the stands instead of a private box at a Pirate Game, and I guarantee, there would have been someone at the event who made a scene, or spoke the truth.

And this:

Dude this was made up out of Devos head, no proof that any of this happened. For something to be a fact it would require proof!

Dude, are you completely clueless, there were multiple outlets who covered this story, did you even read the entire thread?

From Snopes, and note, they are Democratic friendly, this is the VERY BEST accounting of the story you will hear from any source.

A rumor circulating online during the U.S. presidential election in mid-August 2024 claimed the Kamala Harris-Tim Walz campaign "kicked out" diners eating at the popular sandwich shop Primanti Bros. in Moon Township, just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to have a "staged" photo op involving "paid actors," who the campaign allegedly transported to the establishment in white vans visible in videos shared on social media. We received reader mail asking about this matter.

In our research and correspondence with sources described throughout this article, we learned the Harris-Walz campaign or someone else reserved the restaurant for the evening of Aug. 18, 2024. Reporting published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette before the campaign motorcade's arrival described the upcoming stop as a "private party." The reporting quoted a "SWAT member" on-site who said that, following the attempted assassination of former U.S. President Donald Trump in nearby Butler, Secret Service personnel locked down the site, moved all cars away and "vetted" people entering the building.

We also learned more about the aforementioned white vans and have yet to find any credible evidence of involvement from "paid actors." Even so, we noted some reporting in online articles simply referring to the people seated at tables as "diners" as well as some of Harris' own social media posts not providing context about a photo taken inside the restaurant, as if the photo op occurred organically.

To start our investigation, we contacted the headquarters for Primanti Bros. by phone, email, Messenger and X but did not receive any responses. The company also did not post on its Facebook, Instagram or X accounts in the days following the campaign stop. We also reached out to the U.S. Secret Service, numerous officials associated with the Harris-Walz campaign and reporters who were part of the press pool at the restaurant.

Secret Service spokesperson Alexi Worley told Snopes by phone that the white vans were part of the Secret Service's motorcade, "transporting members of the campaign staff and press." As for the people seated inside the restaurant, campaign spokesperson Daniel Wessel told us via email, "I can confirm it was a volunteer appreciation event." Further, a local reporter who was on the scene also provided similar details, which we will go into later in this story.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 02:27 PM   #39
Devo
Valued Poster

https://www.aol.com/news/pittsburgh-...175237217.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wa...nt/ar-AA1pbQqv

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsylvania.html

Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 02:33 PM   #40
Devo
Valued Poster

And Big Daddy Joe, feel free to apologize and retract your false statement.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 05:44 PM   #41
Big Daddy Joe
Valued Poster

I was referring to the paid actors part, if you accept you suspicions as proof then your clueless.
Suspicion is not proof!
Hence it's a conspiracy theory!
So no no apology!

Quote:
I'm not defending shit, where you came up with that I don't know.

The point isn't just the customers who were tossed, whats important is that she filled the place with paid actors, to make it appear it was spontaneous reality, and not a staged and acted drama.

I know Pittsburgh, its the same town that told Ted Turner to take his whore somewhere else when he chose to sit in the stands instead of a private box at a Pirate Game, and I guarantee, there would have been someone at the event who made a scene, or spoke the truth.

And this:

Dude this was made up out of Devos head, no proof that any of this happened. For something to be a fact it would require proof!

Dude, are you completely clueless, there were multiple outlets who covered this story, did you even read the entire thread?

From Snopes, and note, they are Democratic friendly, this is the VERY BEST accounting of the story you will hear from any source.

A rumor circulating online during the U.S. presidential election in mid-August 2024 claimed the Kamala Harris-Tim Walz campaign "kicked out" diners eating at the popular sandwich shop Primanti Bros. in Moon Township, just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to have a "staged" photo op involving "paid actors," who the campaign allegedly transported to the establishment in white vans visible in videos shared on social media. We received reader mail asking about this matter.

In our research and correspondence with sources described throughout this article, we learned the Harris-Walz campaign or someone else reserved the restaurant for the evening of Aug. 18, 2024. Reporting published by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette before the campaign motorcade's arrival described the upcoming stop as a "private party." The reporting quoted a "SWAT member" on-site who said that, following the attempted assassination of former U.S. President Donald Trump in nearby Butler, Secret Service personnel locked down the site, moved all cars away and "vetted" people entering the building.

We also learned more about the aforementioned white vans and have yet to find any credible evidence of involvement from "paid actors." Even so, we noted some reporting in online articles simply referring to the people seated at tables as "diners" as well as some of Harris' own social media posts not providing context about a photo taken inside the restaurant, as if the photo op occurred organically.

To start our investigation, we contacted the headquarters for Primanti Bros. by phone, email, Messenger and X but did not receive any responses. The company also did not post on its Facebook, Instagram or X accounts in the days following the campaign stop. We also reached out to the U.S. Secret Service, numerous officials associated with the Harris-Walz campaign and reporters who were part of the press pool at the restaurant.

Secret Service spokesperson Alexi Worley told Snopes by phone that the white vans were part of the Secret Service's motorcade, "transporting members of the campaign staff and press." As for the people seated inside the restaurant, campaign spokesperson Daniel Wessel told us via email, "I can confirm it was a volunteer appreciation event." Further, a local reporter who was on the scene also provided similar details, which we will go into later in this story.
Old 08-29-2024, 05:56 PM   #42
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

The only things this nothingburger has taught me is that Devo hates Primanti's for killing the vibe decades ago and thinks politicians who lie are bad.

This thread is fucking gold.

A private event full of campaign staffers. Jesus HW Christ, the amount of continued projection and overreaction is hilarious
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 06:36 PM   #43
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
The only things this nothingburger has taught me is that Devo hates Primanti's for killing the vibe decades ago and thinks politicians who lie are bad.

This thread is fucking gold.

A private event full of campaign staffers. Jesus HW Christ, the amount of continued projection and overreaction is hilarious

Continuous lies, wars that never end, going back and changing history, deleting articles that said she's a border Czar, you are being spoon fed lies, and you ask for more.

Can you tell me one major thing Kamala has done in her 3 plus years as vice president?

Or, in her career?
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 06:40 PM   #44
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Joe View Post
I was referring to the paid actors part, if you accept you suspicions as proof then your clueless.
Suspicion is not proof!
Hence it's a conspiracy theory!
So no no apology!
Not unexpected, make a blanket statement, than parse what you actually meant, to deny you lied in the first place.

I at least, will admit to a mistake I made or an insult if it was made in error.

The people on the ground made the statements about paid actors, I repeated their words and assusations, who am I to deny the truth as they saw it.

Honor, you have it, or you don't.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 08:23 PM   #45
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I'm not here to vote for Harris, guy. Nor will I. I'm enjoying some double-meat cap & cheeses that just got dropped off, and the free show.

You got riled up over nothing, based on shit reporting and then went on a rant about how a place u haven't patronized in decades stopped being cool decades ago. You don't like rude liars, but that's a synonym for politician. And you're still on the paid actors thing even though the shit you just posted says they weren't.

This is bananas and I'm here for it.
HDGristle is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women