Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2019, 11:58 AM   #31
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by maa2015 View Post
Never ever send monies before the service.
I agree, but I never would do an outcall.. from a Provider's POV, I would require a $20 deposit for an outcall.. from all that I have heard, they often get stood up, as we do.. if I offered the outcall service, $20 is a reasonable request, I think. both parties here agreed, obviously.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:39 PM   #32
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Saw the advice below OP. Now, like the moderator said above, you own what you accused her of being. And every lady you try to book, if she screens on eccie, will see all this drama and might not give you a pass for calling one of their own a thief before some time had passed. Even worse, you have others putting you down for the amount you thought you lost, and now others piling on to the lady. It's a no-win situation.

http://theconversation.com/angry-soc...in-check-71016

SPACE – Take these steps:
  • S – Stop: Type it, but don’t post it.
  • P – Pause: Wait for at least an hour, preferably sleep on it.
  • A – Assess: THINK about what you’ve typed (see questions below)
  • C – Confirm: Check with someone else to see what they THINK.
  • E – Execute" If it passed the test click “send”. Otherwise delete it.
THINK – Ask yourself these questions:
  • T: Is it true?
  • H: Is it hurtful?
  • N: Is it necessary?
  • K: Is it kind?
Quiet Cal is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 03:51 PM   #33
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Cal View Post
Saw the advice below OP. Now, like the moderator said above, you own what you accused her of being. And every lady you try to book, if she screens on eccie, will see all this drama and might not give you a pass for calling one of their own a thief before some time had passed. Even worse, you have others putting you down for the amount you thought you lost, and now others piling on to the lady. It's a no-win situation.

http://theconversation.com/angry-soc...in-check-71016

SPACE – Take these steps:
  • S – Stop: Type it, but don’t post it.
  • P – Pause: Wait for at least an hour, preferably sleep on it.
  • A – Assess: THINK about what you’ve typed (see questions below)
  • C – Confirm: Check with someone else to see what they THINK.
  • E – Execute" If it passed the test click “send”. Otherwise delete it.
THINK – Ask yourself these questions:
  • T: Is it true?
  • H: Is it hurtful?
  • N: Is it necessary?
  • K: Is it kind?
If a lady doesn't have enough sense to read the thread and see what happened (even the provider in question admitted she understood why he was upset) and tries to penalize the OP for making a thread about being stood up and having HIS money taken, then I would venture to say he probably shouldn't bother seeing that lady anyway and good riddance to her.
TheOracle is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:26 PM   #34
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Send me 100 and I'll get your $ back.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:41 PM   #35
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
If a lady doesn't have enough sense to read the thread and see what happened (even the provider in question admitted she understood why he was upset) and tries to penalize the OP for making a thread about being stood up and having HIS money taken, then I would venture to say he probably shouldn't bother seeing that lady anyway and good riddance to her.
That's not the IMPORTANT issue that's hiding in this thread.

The REAL issue is that the OP asked for his thread to be deleted. It can't be deleted. Therefore, he should not have posted it when angry. We ALL know this.

Old 03-03-2019, 04:47 PM   #36
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:

The REAL issue is that the OP asked for his thread to be deleted. It can't be deleted. Therefore, he should not have posted it when angry. We ALL know this.
Not private dude
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 04:57 PM   #37
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Not private dude

Old 03-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #38
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

I bet you a penny the OP will still be trying to get his $20 back if he didn't post this thread.

Now the provider is trying to do damage control by acting all innoncent and saying she will never ask for a deposit again.

She already knew what she was going to do to him when she asked for that $20 in advance and she also knows what she did after she got that $20 until he posted this alert thread.

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:22 PM   #39
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I rarely ever ask for a deposit. Only if i am getting a multi hour call that is more then a hour out. Other then that if im stood up i will just post it in the powder room. No big deal to me at all. Sorry for the gentleman that has had horrible experience on this subject.
Carmella_love69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:05 PM   #40
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

All ladies can run their business however they like...but until my lawyer, doctor, dentist, and hairdresser start requesting deposits, no one is going to get a deposit request from me, LOL. I'm just too paranoid that some emergency might come up and I might have to cancel.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm traveling with or to someone, that's a different thing but not really a deposit per se.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 09:48 PM   #41
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikmob View Post
Ill be contacting the moderator to try and get this review removed!
-thanks everyone, and thanks to Harmony for refunding me
mikmob, as you found out, unlike Twitter, where you can delete anything you post anytime, as a volunteer content-creator freely contributing to this site, members who post and review create value for the owner or owners, who have no financial incentive to allow a content-creator to remove the content they contribute. Without content, nobody will visit and click the banner ads. So what we say here is money in the bank for the owner. If there were a financial incentive, the owner of a business such as this would make it easy to remove it for you.

Off-topic, OP. If you pay a deposit with Cash App next time, since it's linked to your bank or credit card, it's easy to have your bank or credit-card issuer charge-back the amount you paid.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 PM   #42
TheOracle
Valued Poster

Quote:

No, we don't ALL know this. The fact remains that for the OP to post this thread she had to have no showed on him without giving him a heads up. She said something came up, but clearly she did not contact him to let him know until much later (presumably after she saw he made this thread) even though he showed good faith and gave her a small deposit in advance. That is poor TCB, shows a total disregard for his time, and could be a red flag for other gentleman who might be thinking about booking this provider. That is one of the main purposes of this board, and to me THAT is the most IMPORTANT issue in this thread. Him wanting the thread deleted does not change the relevance of the information he provided. Your line of thinking is why the information on this board gets watered down and is becoming more and more unreliable b/c the men are scared to post the truth for fear of some sort of juvenile hooker backlash.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:37 AM   #43
Quiet Cal
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
Your line of thinking is why the information on this board gets watered down and is becoming more and more unreliable b/c the men are scared to post the truth for fear of some sort of juvenile hooker backlash.
Just be kind to people, respect them, don't jump to conclusions, cut the ladies some slack, we never know what these ladies who play with us here and everywhere else are going through or dealing with.

Old 03-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #44
MarieSinclair
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271040
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow. Yes reputable providers do request deposits from unverified hobbyist. For the same reason hobbyist want reviews and verification. The derogatory terms should be banned. Where is the mutual respect on this site? All this “whore-bashing” is garbage. I would never in my right mind meet with someone with such a negative mentality.
MarieSinclair is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:15 AM   #45
TheOracle
Valued Poster

A provider asking for a deposit is in no way analogous to a hobbyist wanting to read a review or verification. A review or verification does not require the provider to give up her part of the transaction (sexual favors) for nothing in return. If a hobbyist is reading a review then he is almost certainly reading an account that a provider has already been paid for. A provider asking for a deposit is more equivalent to a hobbyist asking to get a few pumps in to see if he likes how the provider's vagina feels before he pays, or so he can "see if she's serious". And we all know that NO PROVIDER would ever agree to such an arrangement. It's laughable.

No one is "whore bashing". People are just being honest. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We do seem to live in a time where the truth is offensive to most people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women