Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35741
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2017, 04:09 PM   #31
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

If they are scared, let them be anonymous and let one lady who isn't scared tell who did it, so it can be taken care of or handle it however they want. It's just a suggestion.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:46 PM   #32
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte View Post
MAN!! Not what i hear AT ALL. definately not what ladies are telling eachother in private...at least to me anyway.

Ive never been to a social or party-they always gave me this bad creepy feeling
Now i dont drink so theres REALLY no reason for me to be there but I wanted to kind of put out a psa for new gals.

Guess theyll have to figure it out like the rest of us

Ill end this with an ironic quote
"Believe none of what you hear and only half od what you see"

Yall keep having fun and STAY SAFE CRAZIES
Now, Ah ain't got a dawg in this hunt. Ain't bin ta no soshuls in yars an' yars. But let's look at this laik ol' Hannobull Lect'r toldt Agent Starlin', furst principles, laik ol' Marcus Aurelius. Let's axsks what is sum'pin in itself, its true nature. Call it an 'xercise in critty-cull thinkin'

Tha premise is: Itsa frequent an' common occurrence fer perviders ta be drugged an' raped at soshul events. Now, this don't mean it happened't oncet 'r twice. But frequently an' commonly. So, itsa real danger ta each an e'ery pervider, e'ery time they goes. If this is so, wuldn't ya expect by now fer ZERO perviders ta attend? If this is so, wuldn't ya expect fer tha cops ta have crack'd down an' busted this up? Cuz, if'n it's frequent an' common an' bin goin' on fer a long time, sumbuddy wuld be inna morgue 'r gone ta tha ER by now. Cuz ennybuddy druggin' a drink ain't got NO IDEAR how sensitive tha victim is ta tha drug or whut utha meddy-cay-shun they's on 'r how much is inner system. Thet is an o'erdose waitin' ta happ'n. If'n this is a pervasive long-standin' problum, one 'r tha utha wuldda happened't by now, don't cha thinck?

So, if'n tha stories yer hearin' ain't true, why wuld people be sayin' um? Numéro Uno, it might be folks thet jus' laik tellin' shockin' tall tales thet cain't be easily disproved so uthas pay 'tten-shun ta them, kinda laik ol' Alex Jones. Numéro Dos, they wanna scare utha perviders off, so they kin have less compy-tit-shun when they goes ta tha soshuls. Which mite be why they's tellin' a hawtie laik yew. Enny sweet yung thang laik yew whut ain't bin ta one bee-fore wuld have a circle o' dudes hoverin' roundt yew all tha time. A lotta utha gals wuld be jus' sittin' thar twiddlin' they thumbs. Numéro Tres, they's pissed cuz either they don't git reg'lar invites 'r none o' tha guys thet goes shows 'em enny luv ('r not as much luv as they feels entitled ta).

Thet's how Ah sees it. But Ah ain't wearin' ma glasses
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #33
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Smartest man on the board. Gotta luv u sum DD.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:21 PM   #34
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

GingerLynn, of course you should be concerned about the stories you hear about the socials, but I know that CK would welcome any questions you might have about his. He appears to go through great lengths to ensure security at his events. Nothing prevents you from having just water at one.
Mr Peabody is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:28 PM   #35
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Smartest man on the board. Gotta luv u sum DD.
Kwit yer sweet-talkin' ya Jezebel. Yew cain't afford mah BFE nor nah PSE rates an' no 'mount o' purdy wurds is gonna gitya a discount! Eat yer heart out, sugartits.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:34 PM   #36
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Betcha burger would change your mind!
Old 05-24-2017, 05:43 PM   #37
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Well I will fucken speak out!! I was violated at social. Walked out of the bathroom to go join the party and what do I see?? A butt naked little Asian dude fucken swinging from the dad gum stripper pole!!!!! That shit scarred me for life! I can only wish that someone had spiked my drink with something that would have knocked my ass clean out. That way I would have never seen that nasty shit!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 05:58 PM   #38
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Bull Shit

LM that ia just wishful thinking on your part. When and where don't give us that shit about secret sources.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:06 PM   #39
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Well I will fucken speak out!! I was violated at social. Walked out of the bathroom to go join the party and what do I see?? A butt naked little Asian dude fucken swinging from the dad gum stripper pole!!!!! That shit scarred me for life! I can only wish that someone had spiked my drink with something that would have knocked my ass clean out. That way I would have never seen that nasty shit!
So that shit worked...

I mean you saw it, but you were the ONLY one NOT leaving the room.

Mission accomplished

I've been to a few "parties" and the ONLY thing that was attacked was my Hobby Budget and a few choice words I had to listen to.
Well I am part deaf on one ear, and I never tell which one.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:10 PM   #40
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
LM that ia just wishful thinking on your part. When and where don't give us that shit about secret sources.
Oh I saw that too, and there was a lot more to it...
I just like everybody who wasn't spiked left the room.
That left LM...
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 08:01 PM   #41
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
Betcha burger would change your mind!
Ah'm disappointed inya. Yew know thet rates is rates an' they ain't ta be nego-shee-yated 'r haggled. Whilst a gift laik a burger is always 'ppreciated, they don't takes tha place o' mah fees an' upcharges. Besides, no burger is enuff ta cover whut Ah'm worth. Ah alreddy got mo meat than 90% o' whut's out thar. Don't insult meh!
Old 05-24-2017, 10:43 PM   #42
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Wild socials

I have been to several "WILD" socials and am sure if some one slipped some thing in a drink they would have been out on their ass. Most of the socials are held in places that are reserve for the social but with civies just a divider away. The totaly private parties have been wild but no one was fucking on a strippers pole. Some were walking around with their tits out late in the evening. Only once did I see a completly naked woman after stripping on a stage. CK sponsers great socials but won't allow any thing that might get any one in trouble.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:30 AM   #43
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Mods close this dumb thread, it's all hearsay and has no real proof. Talk about a sewing circle.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:37 AM   #44
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Glad to hear there was no drugging or rapes yesterday
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 06:54 AM   #45
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Indeed!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote