Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70687
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60220
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48394
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2014, 08:21 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I would call you a little greedy and nationalistic, and a borderist, but then you would reply rudely, and you have more important things to do, anyway. So I'm not gonna do it...
Yet you took the time to pin a few labels on his shirt, didn't you?

OK, so let's get this straight. You believe the US should have given Florida to the Jewish people to establish the State of Israel.

Let's see how far this one plays out.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:18 AM   #32
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
As I have said before, we know how to blend in!!
Except in the Middle East, right?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:40 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
Did you ever consider your company is run by idiots? explain how "the whole co2 thing is a scam". 98% of scientists disagree with you. 70,000 people die each year from air pollution. How much mercury flavored fish is it safe to eat? environmental controls have more of an impact than just on greenhouse gases, something that for some reason is not really part of the conversation.

When you say that "nothing provides economical energy to the world like fossil fuels" are you considering the cost to the USA to protect our interests in the middle east? The only interest, I see is oil (crony capitalism). Given that without the oil profits, terrorism funding would be GREATLY reduced, I don't think you're considering all costs. I thought we realized this 30 years ago, but because Americans have a "right" to drive gas guzzling vehicles, I guess it was forgotten. Homeowners who install new solar panels recoup their investment in 3 to 5 years, so I doubt your assertation has any validity. The sun and the wind are the future, embrace it!
You're the one who needs to embrace a little reality, drluv1. Have you ever stopped and truly considered the cost of not defending U.S.' interests in the Middle East?

Here's a factoid (and there others: e.g., check out the Madison and Jefferson administrations) regarding why and how the U.S. became involved in the Middle East that predates Israel's existence.

Quote:
"Operation Tidal Wave was an air attack by bombers of the United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) based in Libya [including Benghazi: the international runway built by U.S. service personnel and paid for by U.S. taxpayers] on nine oil refineries around Ploiești, Romania on 1 August 1943, during World War II. It was a strategic bombing mission and part of the "oil campaign" to deny petroleum-based fuel to the Axis."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #34
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Except in the Middle East, right?
It seems a bit difficult at the moment, but we always manage.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:50 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

After decades of lavish subsidies and political corruption/cronyism, here's a progress update:

"Though wind farms release no emissions into the air, they have their own set of environmental problems. Rotating wind turbines can injure or kill birds and bats. They also strike some individuals as aesthetically degrading to the landscapes and seascapes they occupy. Some complain of noise. Others have objected to the transmission lines necessary to transmit electricity from remote locations to the electricity consumers."

http://instituteforenergyresearch.or...clopedia/wind/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 06:24 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
You cite a report on Breitbart about a Mexican ecologist that no one has ever heard of.

Could your source possibly be any less reliable?

Breitbart couldn't find even ONE American scientist who thinks windmills are a bigger problem than the CO2 they replace?
LMAO!

+1

BTW, I'm waiting for Breitbart (z"l) to show up in print form in the checkout line at the local Piggly Wiggly!
Old 09-24-2014, 06:59 PM   #37
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 08:52 AM   #38
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the one who needs to embrace a little reality, drluv1. Have you ever stopped and truly considered the cost of not defending U.S.' interests in the Middle East?

Here's a factoid (and there others: e.g., check out the Madison and Jefferson administrations) regarding why and how the U.S. became involved in the Middle East that predates Israel's existence.
Please enlighten me. The only thing I see is the american taxpayer subsidizing oil companies. President Obama has recently lifted federal controls on the production of Industrial hemp. We can replace petroleum with hemp oil among other things.
*Link Removed - JCM

The onerous government regulation against the production of hemp has cost thousands of lives and the US taxpayer trillions of dollars. Thank you President Obama for letting the free market function properly. Now it's up to the states to decide how they want to allow production.It should be noted that sen. Thune (SD) was non-commital when ask if he supported his state's referendum on Industrial hemp production. What "free" markets Sen. Thune?
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:27 AM   #39
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Please enlighten me. The only thing I see is the american taxpayer subsidizing oil companies. President Obama has recently lifted federal controls on the production of Industrial hemp. We can replace petroleum with hemp oil among other things.
*Link Removed - JCM

The onerous government regulation against the production of hemp has cost thousands of lives and the US taxpayer trillions of dollars. Thank you President Obama for letting the free market function properly. Now it's up to the states to decide how they want to allow production.It should be noted that sen. Thune (SD) was non-commital when ask if he supported his state's referendum on Industrial hemp production. What "free" markets Sen. Thune?
Do you honestly believe Hemp would cost less per mile to power cars?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
*Link Removed - JCM

Adams, Jefferson and Madison did not envision and build a navy to fight Tripolitanian pirates over "oil", drluv1. They envisioned and built a navy to defend this country's right to engage in commerce: the life blood of this nation, drluv1. No "oil" involved, drluv1.

That you should imagine that "oil" alone is and always has been the only reason the U.S. is involved in that region of the world renders it obvious that you partake of which you speak. Consequently, your vision must be seriously **hazy**; thus, leading you to admit that you cannot see the ramifications of surrendering this county's right to engage in unfettered trade on all continents and to conduct commerce across all waters. And whether you can "see it" or not, drluv1, you are hereby "enlightened" with the knowledge that there are enormous benefits associated with dealing with this nation's enemies in other realms and on other continents.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:55 PM   #41
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Adams, Jefferson and Madison did not envision and build a navy to fight Tripolitanian pirates over "oil", drluv1. They envisioned and built a navy to defend this country's right to engage in commerce: the life blood of this nation, drluv1. No "oil" involved, drluv1.

That you should imagine that "oil" alone is and always has been the only reason the U.S. is involved in that region of the world renders it obvious that you partake of which you speak. Consequently, your vision must be seriously **hazy**; thus, leading you to admit that you cannot see the ramifications of surrendering this county's right to engage in unfettered trade on all continents and to conduct commerce across all waters. And whether you can "see it" or not, drluv1, you are hereby "enlightened" with the knowledge that there are enormous benefits associated with dealing with this nation's enemies in other realms and on other continents.
Nice try with the hazy comments, but I'm not exactly sure what your point is. Unfettered access to trade on all continents? Unfettered is without restraint. The closest we have to free trade is with Canada and Mexico. In the Here and now and IN THE REAL WORLD, the only commodity middle eastern country's have that we want is oil. If we had been smart, We could greatly reduced our dependence on oil. Without all that money, terrorists wouldn't be funded as well. It's funny how development and use of solar power is big in the Middle east, they're smart enough to know the oil isn't going to last forever. Luckily alternative energy technology is rapidly evolving and oil won't be in near as much demand in 20yrs.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Luckily alternative energy technology is rapidly evolving and oil won't be in near as much demand in 20yrs.

Wanna bet on that?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:07 PM   #43
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

OK, new mod dude.

marijuana is legal in more than 1/3 of this county in one form or another.

In Colorado and Washington, it's legal period.

How is discussion about hemp, or any other cannabis, against the antiquated rules of ECCIE?

I'd like to hear from some of our brothers in Colorado or Washington.

BTW -- I've spent a lot of time of CO this year, and I've yet to see Cheech OR Chong wheezing da juice at the local 7-11.

Just saying...
Old 09-25-2014, 11:55 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice try with the hazy comments, but I'm not exactly sure what your point is. Unfettered access to trade on all continents? Unfettered is without restraint. The closest we have to free trade is with Canada and Mexico. In the Here and now and IN THE REAL WORLD, the only commodity middle eastern country's have that we want is oil. If we had been smart, We could greatly reduced our dependence on oil. Without all that money, terrorists wouldn't be funded as well. It's funny how development and use of solar power is big in the Middle east, they're smart enough to know the oil isn't going to last forever. Luckily alternative energy technology is rapidly evolving and oil won't be in near as much demand in 20yrs.
You're deflecting, drluv1. Adams, Jefferson and Madison did live in the REAL WORLD, drluv1, and the U.S.'s primary trade was not in Tripolitania, and the U.S. wasn't trading in "oil". That's just like how in the "here and now" the MS Achille Lauro wasn't trading in "oil" and Pan AM 103 wasn't trading in "oil" and the MV Maersk Alabama wasn't trading in "oil" and most of those 3,000 who were murdered on 9/11 weren't trading in "oil". In the REAL WORLD, drluv1, smart people aren't all hazy and myopic like you, and they understand that there is real evil in the world, and they understand that most evil is not predicated on "oil", drluv1. And, unlike you drluv1, smart people know to make an effort to keep evil at a distance so as to protect their families and friends.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Do you honestly believe Hemp would cost less per mile to power cars?
Yes. And industrial hemp has many other uses as well.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women