Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60271
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2019, 03:40 PM   #31
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
And how long will WTF spend searching for just the right meme to post.

Post a number of items for the DPST's Nov. 3, 2020 - they will spend all day searching for memes and forget to Vote!!
Not knowing the answer must be a personal hell for you!!
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 03:41 PM   #32
oeb11
Valued Poster

If my personal hell is the laughs i get from the pathetic DPST's - I have no need for heaven.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:03 PM   #33
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Good for you
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:11 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe you have a hard time with the written word, Simple English....Flynn turned his back on his country because of Turkey or the money Turkey gave him....I'm sure he would have advocated for Russia too, for the right amount of money.

Flynn advocated for Islamism after being paid. Before being paid he advocated for the overthrow of this Muslim loving dictator.

In July of 2016, before he briefly became Donald Trump’s national security adviser, the former general was giving a speech in Cleveland just as soldiers were taking over the bridges and airports of Istanbul. “There’s an ongoing coup going on in Turkey right now—right now!” Flynn told his audience. The Turkish military, he continued, was a secular institution, whereas the country was heading “toward Islamism” under the leadership of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. His audience broke into applause; the event was hosted by a local branch of ACT for America, a national security group with strong Islamophobic tendencies. “Yeah,” Flynn said, “that is worth applauding.”

Any foreign official would, at the very least, have been roundly condemned and vilified in the Turkish pro-government press. But for Flynn, Turkey appeared happy to make an exception For, by the time the video surfaced last November,
Flynn had performed a heel turn, lobbying in favor of Erdogan’s government and denouncing the man Ankara holds responsible for the failed putsch: Fethullah Gülen, a Turkish cleric living in Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains.
You'd be the imbecile incapable of understanding plain English. All you have is innuendo and slander from known dim-retard propagandists. Meanwhile, Mueller's words take precedence over all of your lies.

Quote:
"[T]he investigation did not establish
that members of the Trump Campaign
conspired or coordinated with the
Russian government in its election
interference activities."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You'd be the imbecile incapable of understanding plain English. All you have is innuendo and slander from known dim-retard propagandists. Meanwhile, Mueller's words take precedence over all of your lies.
I am talking about Mike Flynn and Turkey.....but you want to talk about Russia.

Two totally different subjects. Focus IB.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Both are topics that fit under the heading of Odumbo abusing the power of his office by employing U.S. intelligence agencies to spy on an opposing political campaign.
Old 10-27-2019, 06:52 PM   #37
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Wait, aren't they two totally off topic subjects.

Isn't the thread about Lindsey Graham and the New Green Deal?? And the test for Zuckerberg.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 06:57 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Both are topics that fit under the heading of Odumbo abusing the power of his office by employing U.S. intelligence agencies to spy on an opposing political campaign.
Actually Gen Flynn made a public speech stressing that the Muslim Turkey President needed to be overthrown.

Then took money from Turkey and changed his position. He took money and did not register as an agent...

Why do you think he changed his position?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 07:59 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually Gen Flynn made a public speech stressing that the Muslim Turkey President needed to be overthrown.

Then took money from Turkey and changed his position. He took money and did not register as an agent...

Why do you think he changed his position?

Podesta didn't register as a foreign agent either; yet, he's walking around uncharged. Flynn wasn't charged for being an unregistered foreign agent. Strzok and Page changed the 302s forging evidence against Flynn that was used to charge him with lying. Flynn will be exonerated. Odumbo abused the powers of his office to target Flynn.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:30 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Benedict Arnold would be proud...

Quote:
Podesta didn't register as a foreign agent either; yet, he's walking around uncharged. Flynn wasn't charged for being an unregistered foreign agent. Strzok and Page changed the 302s forging evidence against Flynn that was used to charge him with lying. Flynn will be exonerated. Odumbo abused the powers of his office to target Flynn.
First you divert with Russia, now Podesta....Flynn sold out the best interests of this country for a few buck....well more than a few bucks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-investigation
Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Republican from Utah, and ranking member Elijah Cummings, a Democrat from Maryland, said it appeared Flynn had not received permission for or properly reported the funds he received from a 2015 speech in Russia and lobbying work his firm did for Turkey.
What did the White House counsel tell Trump about Flynn – and why does it matter?

Read more

The two lawmakers also said the White House had refused to provide them with documents requested by the committee related to Flynn’s security clearance and payments from an organization with ties to foreign governments. The House oversight committee requested the documents last month.
The congressmen spoke to reporters after a classified meeting at which members reviewed documents provided by the Pentagon related to Flynn’s application for security clearance, which Cummings described as “extremely troubling”.
Chaffetz said he saw “no data” in the documents he reviewed that confirmed Flynn had complied with the law.
“As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else,” Chaffetz said. “And it appears as if he did take that money, it was inappropriate and there are repercussions for a violation of law.”
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 10:42 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://www.justsecurity.org/47368/f...itions-turkey/

On July 15, 2016, Flynn gave a speech at the Cleveland meeting of ACT! For America. The organization is an advocacy group that opposes what it calls “Islamofascism,” which Brigitte Gabriel, the group’s founder, believes comes from “one source: The Koran.” Flynn began his remarks by expressing support for the military-led coup d’état in Turkey:

“[The Turkish military] has been just excised for many years by what, what really became a secular country, meaning a sort of, regular sort of nation-state, and then began to move toward Islamism. This is Turkey under Erdoğan, who is actually very close to President Obama.
So, I’m going to be very fascinated to see what happens, because if they, the military succeeds, then one of the things that came out of the military tonight, they’re about plus eight hours from here, so it’s probably about I don’t know, three-four o’clock in the morning there. One of the things the military immediately said is: “We recognize our responsibilities with NATO, we recognize our responsibilities with the United Nations, we want to make sure that the world knows, we are, we want to be seen as a secular nation. This is the military.
[Applause]
So, yeah, I think that is worth clapping for.”

Yet after being paid....Flynn changes his position...

Flynn has a strong anti-Islamist streak, and yet he went from criticizing Turkey’s relatively pro-Islamist government and supporting the coup against Erdoğan, to publicly advocating for Gülen’s removal to face justice for the coup in Turkey. What changed between these two events—the coup and the op-ed—to cause Flynn to switch positions on Turkey?

II. A likely motive: lucrative lobbying contracts, and how Flynn’s private business activities may have affected his public positions
  1. Flynn Intel Group Signs Contract with Inovo BV (Aug. 2016)
In early August 2016, Flynn Intel Group was approached by Alptekin, the chairman of the Turkish-American Business Council, a Turkish economic relations board run by an appointee of Prs Erdoğan. Alptekin proposed that Flynn work on a project repairing Turkey’s image in the United States with Alptekin’s Netherlands-based firm Inovo BV—work to be performed by Flynn’s firm over 90 days in exchange for $600,000. Flynn agreed.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 10:45 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
First you divert with Russia, now Podesta....Flynn sold out the best interests of this country for a few buck....well more than a few bucks

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-investigation
Committee chairman Jason Chaffetz, a Republican from Utah, and ranking member Elijah Cummings, a Democrat from Maryland, said it appeared Flynn had not received permission for or properly reported the funds he received from a 2015 speech in Russia and lobbying work his firm did for Turkey.
What did the White House counsel tell Trump about Flynn – and why does it matter?

Read more

The two lawmakers also said the White House had refused to provide them with documents requested by the committee related to Flynn’s security clearance and payments from an organization with ties to foreign governments. The House oversight committee requested the documents last month.
The congressmen spoke to reporters after a classified meeting at which members reviewed documents provided by the Pentagon related to Flynn’s application for security clearance, which Cummings described as “extremely troubling”.
Chaffetz said he saw “no data” in the documents he reviewed that confirmed Flynn had complied with the law.
“As a former military officer, you simply cannot take money from Russia, Turkey or anybody else,” Chaffetz said. “And it appears as if he did take that money, it was inappropriate and there are repercussions for a violation of law.”
You're sucking down too much lib-retard Kool-aid, and most of what you say is substantively untrue.

You've yet to cite where Flynn was charged with any crime for his actions regarding Turkey. Meanwhile, regarding the charge of lying, it's come to light that Strzok and Page changed the 302s creating the illusion that a crime had been committed where no crime, in fact, had been committed.
Old 10-27-2019, 10:47 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You're sucking down too much lib-retard Kool-aid, and most of what you say is substantively untrue.

You've yet to cite where Flynn was charged with any crime for his actions regarding Turkey. Meanwhile, regarding the charge of lying, it's come to light that Strzok and Page changed the 302s creating the illusion that a crime had been committed where no crime, in fact, had been committed.
These are facts....Flynn went from cheering a coup of Prs Erdoğan to praising the SOB....probably because Trump has Towers there.

Flynn has a strong anti-Islamist streak, and yet he went from criticizing Turkey’s relatively pro-Islamist government and supporting the coup against Erdoğan, to publicly advocating for Gülen’s removal to face justice for the coup in Turkey. What changed between these two events—the coup and the op-ed—to cause Flynn to switch positions on Turkey?

II. A likely motive: lucrative lobbying contracts, and how Flynn’s private business activities may have affected his public positions
In early August 2016, Flynn Intel Group was approached by Alptekin, the chairman of the Turkish-American Business Council, a Turkish economic relations board run by an appointee of Prs Erdoğan. Alptekin proposed that Flynn work on a project repairing Turkey’s image in the United States with Alptekin’s Netherlands-based firm Inovo BV—work to be performed by Flynn’s firm over 90 days in exchange for $600,000. Flynn agreed.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 10:55 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
These are facts....Flynn went from cheering a coup of Prs Erdoğan to praising the SOB....probably because Trump has Towers there.

Flynn Intel Group Signs Contract with Inovo BV (Aug. 2016)

The REAL facts are that you've yet to cite where Flynn was charged with let alone convicted of any crime for his actions regarding Turkey. Meanwhile, regarding the charge of lying, it's come to light that Strzok and Page changed the 302s creating the illusion that a crime had been committed where no crime, in fact, had been committed.
Old 10-27-2019, 11:43 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

you keep claiming Trump owns Trump Towers Istanbul. except that he doesn't ..
nothing Trump did with pulling out of Syria had anything to do with Trump Towers Istanbul.
it had everything to do with getting the US out of a shithole and dumping the crap in Putin's lap. Putin might think he's getting over on Trump .. for now. let's see what it costs his russkie ass in a few years. Putin can't play both sides forever. when he has to choose a side, Syria or Turkey he makes an enemy of the other. and those Kurds are backstabbing assholes. wait till they pull a terrorist mission in Moscow. then who will be laughing? Donald Trump.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women