Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #31
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
To even discuss a session, period, is indiscreet in my opinion...
i could not agree more!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #32
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default are you blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
This has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I want to thank Heather and Jessica for raising the level of discourse in this forum. I go weeks without seeing anything of interest, but these ladies have points of view and insights which hold my attention. You can now resume the debate.

And CarolineDavenport, Solitaire, jayceeRivers to name a few!
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #33
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
And CarolineDavenport, Solitaire, jayceeRivers to name a few!
See, I left you some low hanging fruit so that you can be the hero. They certainly add value to the board, but since I don't know them they didn't pop into mind as I was posting. Kudos to awl.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:19 PM   #34
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I've had a couple of occasions where a lady got jealous over someone else I decided to see. Several reasons come to mind as to why. Unless you know the other is okay with sharing extra information publicly, I think it's best to err on the side of confidentiality.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:25 AM   #35
RoxyParker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 253093
My ECCIE Reviews

We, as providers, are getting compensated not only for our time and services, but also for our confidentiality. So, I agree, to even discuss a session is indiscreet.
RoxyParker is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:49 PM   #36
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Any mention of dates or interaction on a public forum is poor form imo and is noted by me for future reference.

Not only does it lack discretion it is poor form.

I know this is a review site and there are other review sites; that is a completely different animal (not saying it is good or bad, just different) so I am excluding reviews. I talking about mention on discussion boards.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:42 PM   #37
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyParker View Post
We, as providers, are getting compensated not only for our time and services, but also for our confidentiality. So, I agree, to even discuss a session is indiscreet.
I wish all providers understood this.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 07:55 PM   #38
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Related to all this...not a matter of discretion but class...

There is a reason PM's exist. Use them. The public boards are for discussions all members should feel welcome to participate in as it suits their interests or they have something of value to contribute.

The public boards shouldn't be used for conversations between two or three members. "Hey look at me I'm talking to x and y about some little subtext that only we know about"
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #39
roll_with_me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
Lately, I've seen a few post where the provider will say something like, "it was so nice having lunch with you yesterday" or "You've seen me..." is this acceptable?
Answer: No. This is not acceptable, but it do think it's perfectly acceptable to put a quick note in after visiting a city that might say something like: "Blank City, Thank You for making me feel so welcome and showing me a great time."

This is simple marketing. Who know's how many people may think this message is directed specifically at them. If you do this though you have to be comfortable with someone commenting back that they enjoyed spending time with you. That's their decision, but it's in response to your message.

The simpler alternative would be to send a quick private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
There's a man I visit with often in another state. He's a sure thing. However, he sees a lot of local girls that charge less than I do and he doesn't want them to know he also sees me.

But, he flat out told me that he wanted to keep our time together a secret.

He said that he was going to attend, but not if I was going to go. I have heard rumors that a certain local girl has run other girls off when it come to him. She has claimed him and makes it know he is hers.
I can totally understand the desire to keep your time together a secret.

1. It could be simple economics. Like you mentioned before local girls have a lower rate if they find out that he frequently is paying much higher rates he may be concerned that his rate may increase.

2. It destroys the fantasy. I don't mean this in a bad way. There could be a couple of different fantasies going on here. 1) He holds you in high regard and doesn't want to destroy that fantasy or 2) there's a bit of a relationship fantasy with the local provider that he wants to protect.

Now there's an issue with the provider "laying claim". This sounds like she's trying to protect her business. I'm not saying it's right, after all she may think he is her "Sure Thing" too and doesn't want to lose him.

On a final note: If a person starts to be treated too much like a "sure thing", they many not be such a sure thing in the future.
roll_with_me is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women