Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #31
slim deez
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post
President Obama should not give credit 4 the 2009 job creating stimulus 2 George Bush and the new baseline spending established off the stimulus. he should b proud ov the $$$ hes spending 2 help people & creating jobs. President Obama should not run from hiz fantastic record but b proud ov it.
Talk about an Obama Zombie. This guy would'nt know his asshole from a hole in the ground. Much like the Democrat Party.
slim deez is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #32
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slim deez View Post
Talk about an Obama Zombie. This guy would'nt know his asshole from a hole in the ground. Much like the Democrat Party.
He works for the gov, is an extreme racist, and the rest of his family is on welfare, he'd suck Obama's dick if it was in front of him. I noticed you were new, but there is a reason no one else posts in response to him, not even a lib. You'll see when he posts an incoherent reply. Afterwards, go to your user CP and add him to your ignore list, I promise you will not miss anything.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:14 AM   #33
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
Since you couldn't respond in a cogent way to post #14, you didn't even try. When your ignorance is exposed, all you usually do is resort to hurling little barbs. Typical.
You said nothing worth responding to. And you certainly said nothing that refuted my point in post 12. All you did was throw out big fancy phrases to show us all how smart you are.

It's ok, CM. Every board should have it's own little narcissistic poster. There's no shame in it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #34
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You said nothing worth responding to. And you certainly said nothing that refuted my point in post 12.

It's ok, CM. Every board should have it's own little narcissistic poster. There's no shame in it.

You beat me to it, Doove!
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
And i make more money. A million billion times more money. So tough shit for you. Find another job, loser.

Funny...though i'm making more money, i'm also paying less in taxes than i did under Bush. Funny how that works.

And how hard is it to understand that, tax revenues as a percentage of GDP being the lowest they've been in decades, pretty much obliterates all your anecdotal mumbo jumbo?
Stealing stimulus money will come back to HAUNT you, Doope......
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #36
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Doove and Little Stevie -- Profiles in Ignorance

How about a reality check?

Everyone who read that other thread realizes that Doove debunked nothing. The post to which he referred (#12) was simply an incoherent non sequitur. The meat of the matter was contained in post #14, to which he did not respond, choosing instead to characterize it as being filled with "mumbo jumbo" and "fancy phrases." Nothing I wrote involved any phrases or nomenclature that you wouldn't see in widely circulated publications such as Business Week and Fortune, which are obviously not written for sophisticated professional investors and fund managers. If Doove couldn't understand it, then it's no wonder that he's confused by this topic. If he wants to respond, perhaps he can get someone to dumb it down to a 4th-grade level so that he can at least get the gist of it.

Perhaps Doove assumes that calling people "narcissists" will deflect attention from the obvious fact that he posted something he doesn't understand and can't figure out how to defend. Posting a non-answer and then declaring victory might work on ignorant simpletons, but a lot of people here are capable of critical thinking.

I'm not sure what Little Stevie's problem is, but I imagine that joining Doove's "hallelujah chorus" by giggling like a schoolgirl with all that Marshall-style "ha ha ha ha" stuff really made a wonderful impression on everyone! He can hardly go a half-dozen posts without calling those with whom he disagrees "dumb shits" or "morons", often using thread-polluting, brightly colored, and ridiculously oversized fonts. That sort of behavior is a hallmark of someone suffering from insecurity or other personality disorders. Stevie's insults are usually accompanied by a rebuttal (or supposed rebuttal) to someone else's claim, but in this thread he didn't even attempt that, probably because he realizes that my statements are fully correct. If he could have countered them in a cogent, reasoned manner, does anyone doubt that he would have done so?

Stevie is simply an internet bully who enjoys picking on people he considers intellectually inferior. He's sort of like a shoolyard bully who delights in beating up weaker classmates, but doesn't know what to do when he encounters a much bigger, stronger kid. Typically, he hopes he can quietly sneak away while nobody notices his cowardice.

Little Stevie is also a plagiarist.

Check out this thread from last year:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=246692

That's really quite embarrassing, don't you think?

I think everyone can see why I regard these two clowns with open contempt. All they know how to do is annoy and insult people.

But if anyone wants to have a reasoned discussion of this issue without all the deflections, I'm game!
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Perhaps Doove assumes that calling people "narcissists" will deflect attention from the obvious fact that he posted something he doesn't understand and can't figure out how to defend. Posting a non-answer and then declaring victory might work on ignorant simpletons, but a lot of people here are capable of critical thought.
Perhaps. But think of it this way....there are worse things to be called than a narcissist. Doofe, or ekim the inbred, or candy4ass, or jackass (about a dozen times...remember that?).

Then again, maybe i'd rather be called a jackass than a narcissist. So you might have a point.

Quote:
If he could have countered them in a cogent, reasoned manner, does anyone doubt that he would have done so?
I've noticed you love using the term "cogent". And relying on the argument that those who disagree with you are incapable of being "cogent". Interesting.

Quote:
Stevie is simply an internet bully who enjoys picking on people he considers intellectually inferior.
I've noticed you love using the term "cogent". And relying on the argument that those who disagree with you are incapable of being "cogent". Or even understanding the issue you're discussing. Interesting.

Quote:
He's sort of like a shoolyard bully who delights in beating up weaker classmates, but doesn't know what to do when he encounters a much bigger, stronger kid. He hopes he can quietly sneak away while nobody notices his cowardice.
Just for shits and giggles...more traits of a narcissist:

--Projects his faults on to others. High blaming behavior; never his fault

--Low stress tolerance. Easy to provoke into anger

--Rationalizes easily. Twists conversation to his gain at other’s expense. If trapped, keeps talking, changes the subject or gets angry

--Conversation controller. Must have the first and last word

--Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment

--Grandiose. Convinced he knows more than others and is correct in all he does

--Lacks ability to see how he comes across to others. Defensive when confronted with his behavior. Never his fault

--Convincing. Must convince people to side with him

--He has to be right. He has to win. He has to look good

Just throwin' that out there.

Quote:
All they know how to do is annoy and insult people.
Which is particularly fun when the person is a narcissist.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #38
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Doove = narcissist...LOL
Old 05-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Everyone knows Doofe just makes up his own stuff, then repudiates it, then calls himself smart. You really can't waste time paying attention to him. He needs an intervention.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 05:45 AM   #40
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Everyone knows Doofe just makes up his own stuff, then repudiates it, then calls himself smart. You really can't waste time paying attention to him. He needs an intervention.

Ya know, if you only eliminated the inane attempts at humor and insults, your post count would probably be in the more reasonable 3000 range or so.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #41
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Doove is lambasting someone for inanity and insults? Hilarious!

Quote:
Ya know, if you only eliminated the inane attempts at humor and insults, your post count would probably be in the more reasonable 3000 range or so.
If you had done that, your post count would probably be about 30!
Texas Contrarian is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:59 AM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you had done that, your post count would probably be about 30!
You're ignoring the key word: Inane.

I'm actually funny!
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're ignoring the key word: Inane.

I'm actually funny!
Yup you are inane. I do remember laughing at some of your posts about 6 or 8 months ago......you are a regular class clown.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Odumbo lied, again.

"Federal spending since I took office has risen at the slowest pace of any president in almost 60 years," Obama said at a campaign rally Thursday in Des Moines, Iowa.

The problem with that rosy claim is that the Wall Street bailout is part of the calculation. The bailout ballooned the 2009 budget just before Obama took office, making Obama's 2010 results look smaller in comparison. And as almost $150 billion of the bailout was paid back during Obama's watch, the analysis counted them as government spending cuts.

It also assumes Obama had less of a role setting the budget for 2009 than he really did. . . .

A fairer calculation would give Obama much of the responsibility for an almost 10 percent budget boost in 2009, then a 13 percent increase over 2010-2013, or average annual growth of spending of just more than 3 percent over that period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1547737.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Interventions require that you have friends that care about your well being. I'm pretty sure the concept is moot for Doofus.
joe bloe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women