Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2013, 12:15 PM   #31
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

GinaXXX it's your fault for thinking WakeUp can do better
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:24 PM   #32
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
GinaXXX it's your fault for thinking WakeUp can do better
Don't I know it....

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:36 PM   #33
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
C'mon Gina...you don't know me, and that's a whopper of a generalization...

What prompted that?
Oh how sweet, wakeup playing the part of a victim. How motherfucking funny is this!

Perhaps you should get back to your bullying, surely there's some 'whore' or 'fat whore' awaiting your words of 'wisdom'.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #34
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
I said two distinctly different groups of Providers ... not only two different groups. Your ability to read a sentence and comprehend it is truly astounding ...
You can try to lump providers into two groups but obvioulsy your lack of experience with such things as indicated in your post below clearly indicates you don't know what you are talking about.

Quote:
Brilliant ... Lump all women in the biz into ONE category ... Addicts or Pimped out. I have not met not one woman in the biz who did not enter the biz on their own volition, nor anyone with a pimp. And, no one with any detectable addiction, save one. And, if I did, I would not go through with the session. As to why they entered the biz, only they know. Just like society in general, there are different socioeconomic strata in the hobby.

Agree, this is a good program for those who need and can benefit from it.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:53 PM   #35
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wait...Gina, you think I was insulting HER???

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem. I've got no problem with her other than she's ugly, provider or not. My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...

Why am I always so misunderstood?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #36
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
You can try to lump providers into two groups but obvioulsy your lack of experience with such things as indicated in your post below clearly indicates you don't know what you are talking about.
LOL! That is exactly my experience. We obviously run in different circles. Plus, I could always tell from your posts that you're a very special kind of idiot. Do you presume to know who I see other than the Reviews I post ... NOT! TFF!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #37
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Prostitute rehab is a good thing but me thincks that many who really need it would never go.

Quote:
LOL! That is exactly my experience. We obviously run in different circles. Plus, I could always tell from your posts that you're a very special kind of idiot. Do you presume to know who I see other than the Reviews I post ... NOT! TFF!
FYI I have run in all kinds of circles and it makes me feel special you thincks of me as an idiot. I actually have never read any of your reviews so I don't know who you've seen nor do I care. You're the one who posted that you've never seen a provider with a pimp....as far as you know anyways. Maybe you should try to broaden your horizons before posting like such an expert.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #38
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post
The line between #1 and #2 is far more blurred than many realize.

I believe that woman deserve and need support, advice, and unconditional love during the time they are in this industry. They deserve to be safe and treated with respect, regardless of how far to the left or right of the line they stand.

I started out as a teenage street prostitute with a pimp and migrated into a Independent internet provider without a pimp. I was the same person at both stages in my life, and still today doing what I do with P411 (while being a regular every day married soccer mom outside of my work).

Women are capable of deciding who they have sex with, for what reason, and when. Only the most patriarchal of society takes this choice out of a woman's hands and tried to make that decision for her. However, that doesn't mean that each decision we make is always going to be "the right" decision, or that we can't use a hand when the time comes to do something else.

That some clients (a la WakeUp) treat you as though they are nothing more then a hole, worthless once time creeps on, is very difficult to deal with day in and day out. Regardless of what is going on your your personal life, it is the clients like this who make this job a difficult one that no woman will enjoy for more than a year or two.... then it becomes a drudgery.

I think that having (non-religion based) options to get assistance exiting this industry is a positive thing. I would love to put together something that would support women through the entire journey....

Always,
Gina
Thanks for the comment, Gina. You should post more.

As for WU, it's not clear that he treats (some of) them like that in real life. But, certainly on the board, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Wait...Gina, you think I was insulting HER???

There are butt ugly whores all over this city...I've made it very clear that they're not the problem...it's the braindead hobbyists who pay money to fuck them that are the problem. I've got no problem with her other than she's ugly, provider or not. My problem is how fucked up the hobbyists in this city are...which is what I said...

Why am I always so misunderstood?
Then, there are hobbyists who would have similar sentiments towards your wifey....(I seem to remember a few youtube clips somewhere).....which would make you the problem.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:00 AM   #39
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I know this will ruffle a few feathers, but for those of you that think they have never been with a provider that was forced or coerced into the hobby, well maybe you have never been to an Asian Spa. (And I'm just as guilty as the rest.) But how fucking naïve do you have to be to think that at least 90 percent of the Asian chicks in this city aren't forced or coerced into prostitution. Do you think 18 year old Chinese chicks can simply get a passport and come here to work?
Take a look at Backpage. Every other ad is some Asian chick, mostly Chinese. Type in "independent Asian" and see if you get more than two or three hits.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #40
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I actually have never read any of your reviews so I don't know who you've seen nor do I care. You're the one who posted that you've never seen a provider with a pimp....as far as you know anyways. Maybe you should try to broaden your horizons before posting like such an expert.
I do my homework to avoid such things. So ... you don't know me nor anything about me, you haven't read any of my reviews and you have no idea who I see and somehow you manage to come to a conclusion ... like I said, a very special kind of idiot. But, Bro, I have read your reviews ... strip clubs and BP girls ... I think I'll keep my horizons just where they are.

And, GymRat ... never, ever stepped into one of the Asian Spas exactly for the reason you stated.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #41
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do my homework to avoid such things. So ... you don't know me nor anything about me, you haven't read any of my reviews and you have no idea who I see and somehow you manage to come to a conclusion ... like I said, a very special kind of idiot. But, Bro, I have read your reviews ... strip clubs and BP girls ... I think I'll keep my horizons just where they are.

And, GymRat ... never, ever stepped into one of the Asian Spas exactly for the reason you stated.
I don't know who you have seen. You're the one who made the statement about seeing "Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers". Let me try to spell it out for you. If you've never seen anything other than "Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers" how would you know what the "other" gals are like? Maybe you watched a hooker documentary on TV....I dunno.

The fact that you've read my reviews makes me feel famous. You have no idea whom I have seen either. Surely you don't think I review every gal I see do you?
Old 07-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #42
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't know who you have seen. You're the one who made the statement about seeing "Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers". Let me try to spell it out for you. If you've never seen anything other than "Independent businesswomen who choose of the own free will that they want to be Providers" how would you know what the "other" gals are like? Maybe you watched a hooker documentary on TV....I dunno.

The fact that you've read my reviews makes me feel famous. You have no idea whom I have seen either. Surely you don't think I review every gal I see do you?
I'm not interested in what any gal is like who is not completely independent and operating of her own free will. LOL! I'm with on that point, I do not review everyone I see either.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #43
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXXX View Post

That some clients (a la WakeUp) treat you as though they are nothing more then a hole, worthless once time creeps on, is very difficult to deal with day in and day out. Regardless of what is going on your your personal life, it is the clients like this who make this job a difficult one that no woman will enjoy for more than a year or two.... then it becomes a drudgery.
WakeUp is an asshole on the boards to some, yes... But in person, he is extremely respectful to women, and I know some of the ladies he has seen as a 'hobbyist' and I seriously doubt any of them would ever say that he treated them as a worthless hole... He is not that person. Just my .02
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No need to stick up for me babe...but I love you for it anyway.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #45
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

FWIW, even though WU and I have our differences here, in real life he's always seemed like a decent guy. I doubt he'd treat a woman like crap in real life, although in all honesty I don't know him all that well.

Back to the topic.

I think this is a great program.

As much as we'd like to think it doesn't happen, many women provide either because they're forced or because they don't see other options. (That's the primary reason reason I won't be an AMP client.)

Giving those who want out an easier path out is a good, noble, and ethical thing. Providers provide the most personal of services, I can't imagine the horror of being forced to do so.
blowpop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women