Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35668
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2023, 09:11 AM   #31
playerplano
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialTX View Post
What’s the best way to avoid rates conversation. Just wondering how you’re able to know what the donation is if the ad doesn’t say?
Do tons of research searching by phone number or pictures. Use eccie or OH (when it works lol ) to only see reviewed providers. If you can’t find anything on multiple searches maybe don’t see them. There are so many options for searching and you need them all. Even if they have reviews do the searching before deciding to see them. Once you decide you want to take the risk contact them and only say when and for how long you want to see them. Anything else needs to be in person and be prepared to walk away if it’s too much for your comfort.
playerplano is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 11:56 AM   #32
Denton Red
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm surprised that add is still up and running. No one has flagged it yet??
Denton Red is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 11:59 AM   #33
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Quote:
What’s the best way to avoid rates conversation. Just wondering how you’re able to know what the donation is if the ad doesn’t say?
I’m less likely to even inquire if they don’t mention rates at all. If something about the ad inspires me to expend some time in research, I’ll Google the phone number and see if anything shows up. Sometimes I’ll find an ad on another site that is more informative. Oftentimes nothing comes up in a search and I pass on the opportunity.

If I do reach out, I keep my inquires to when and where. Usually they will bring up rate. If it’s tied to a time, I may stick with it. If they start throwing activities at me, I am less likely to proceed.

I’m one who is unafraid of going into a meeting without any discussion of rate at all. I bring what I’m comfortable spending. It’s always cheaper than forcing the issue and finding myself in the back of a squad car.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 03:58 PM   #34
minimonk
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
How so?
Well, I asked for hourly rate and reply is wayyy cheap especially for the girl in the pic and saying "for everything." Then the text after "Gotta pay that tuition" (it's almost March plus she wasn't advertising as "college girl" or anything). That hobby sense kicked then.....
minimonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 05:53 PM   #35
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Yeah, that first one (way too cheap for the girl in the pics) is a huge red flag.

Thanks for the detail.
Old 03-23-2023, 10:18 PM   #36
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
Yeah, that first one (way too cheap for the girl in the pics) is a huge red flag.

Thanks for the detail.
I’ve seen many ads with cheap prices on LC, I do inquire at times, but avoid, since most of the ads are scammers, tricksters, or LE. It was way too cheap with pictures. Now, I’m being more cautious since the recent busts in Frisco, and temporary rental from Plano in the past 1 to 2 months. Looks like Homeland Security and LE are being more aggressive in arresting us.

With that being said, I do tell a couple of people on this about the rule of Fight Club, but they don’t respect the rules or the members on this board. They just want to open their mouths by destroying businesses and hobbyist’s lives.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:44 AM   #37
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
My approach is more face to face, you could ask how much do you need so we can hangout, that's not a problem, the problem is whenever you bring up anything sexual for $
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:59 AM   #38
utopia69
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunbelievable View Post
I was caught in a sting in Arlington back in January. I can’t afford my own attorney so I’ll have to go with a court appointed attorney. Only thing on my background is a Class C misdemeanor from nearly ten years ago. What are the chances that my court appointed attorney could get the charges deferred or am I looking at jail time?
Assuming what you stated is correct, given your criminal history, I would think you are excellent candidate for deferred adjudication. However, given the size of the DA’s office, Tarrant county probably has a Pre-Trial Diversion program. If you pay a fine (large!) and complete community service and classes, then the charge will be dismissed. This should be your target.

Get with your court-appointed attorney and put together a “good guy” packet. Get friends, family, and employers to write letters of support explaining how you are great person and should be given a second chance. As long as you have steady employment and a clean record, I don’t see why you would be denied a shot at PTD. In my opinion, the worst that can happen is deferred adjudication. (For reasons I won’t explain, I don’t see a judge giving you straight probation or, god forbid, prison.)

This is a difficult and scary situation, but there is hope. Chin up buddy! You’ll weather the storm.
utopia69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 06:28 AM   #39
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
My approach is more face to face, you could ask how much do you need so we can hangout, that's not a problem, the problem is whenever you bring up anything sexual for $
Definitely a better approach, and not too dissimilar from my own. I’ll open up a lot more once I’m in the lady’s presence and she’s given no signs she is anything other than what she claims to be. A few minutes on the massage table, for example, can usually tell you all you need to know.
Old 03-24-2023, 09:01 AM   #40
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia69 View Post
Assuming what you stated is correct, given your criminal history, I would think you are excellent candidate for deferred adjudication. However, given the size of the DA’s office, Tarrant county probably has a Pre-Trial Diversion program. If you pay a fine (large!) and complete community service and classes, then the charge will be dismissed. This should be your target.

Get with your court-appointed attorney and put together a “good guy” packet. Get friends, family, and employers to write letters of support explaining how you are great person and should be given a second chance. As long as you have steady employment and a clean record, I don’t see why you would be denied a shot at PTD. In my opinion, the worst that can happen is deferred adjudication. (For reasons I won’t explain, I don’t see a judge giving you straight probation or, god forbid, prison.)

This is a difficult and scary situation, but there is hope. Chin up buddy! You’ll weather the storm.
The worst part was not the arrest, but the humiliation through the media and LE. After their arrest, LE decided to instigate by contacting their jobs and telling them they were arrested for soliciting prostitution. After the contact, they were immediately fired from their job. Friends, family, and coworkers become aware of your personal lifestyle.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:14 AM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

A felony conviction may be worse, but agree that the extra effort LE is making to ruin these guys’ lives when there is no evidence they thought they were contacting trafficked women or girls is just wrong. I’d go so far as to call it evil.

I hope some of these guys hire good attorneys who find defects in the case that they can exploit. Then I hope they sue the shit out of these cities.
Old 03-24-2023, 09:15 AM   #42
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunbelievable View Post
No screening whatsoever.
Hmmm .... sorry you learned the hard way! Please, please, gentlemen, look to the providers with lots of reviews and screening protocols, because we are the real deal, and we won't hurt you.
I ALMOST got popped a few years ago in CA, and that close encounter with LE made me screen each and every outcall since....
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:24 AM   #43
GayleMeyers
GayleMeyers

User ID: 451271
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, gentlemen, if you see people who have seen her, why not take the time ( I know, I know, sometimes the little head doesn't want to the the time) to reach out to them & ask about her? If she doesn't have any contacts who have reviews of other ladies, she is a risk. I am avoiding someone recently who keeps contacting me, but only has one non-confirmed, no reviews woman as a reference, and he refuses to give any real world info.... it is frustrating, for sure, but just place your safety from prosecution above your other desires. It's difficult sometimes.
GayleMeyers is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:29 AM   #44
nookiebandit
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

OP, very sorry you going through this.

To any LEOs reading, you're worthless human beings that can't think on your own accord and are too lazy to do actual LE work if you keep performing this lazy "place an ad and bring them to you" shit.

OP, you should go for a lawyer that has experience in this. Especially one that knows the prosecutor's arguments (what works, what doesn't, what pleas have been used etc.). The court system is a good ol boys system in TX and Judges know the lawyers, the lawyers know the DAs etc.

Take out a personal loan if needed to get over this. Your goal is to keep as much off your record and not compromise any future employment or probation agreements. Hopefully nothing was communicated to your family.

I appreciate you telling us about your experience.

Never met you, but the fact you are here and probably just like any other hobbyist who is engaged in the purchase of someone's time (and whatever happens between consenting adults is their business) means there's a high chance your decent and not some actual criminal like a pimp or pedo.

Good luck!
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:50 PM   #45
MrColt1911
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GayleMeyers View Post
Also, gentlemen, if you see people who have seen her, why not take the time ( I know, I know, sometimes the little head doesn't want to the the time) to reach out to them & ask about her? If she doesn't have any contacts who have reviews of other ladies, she is a risk. I am avoiding someone recently who keeps contacting me, but only has one non-confirmed, no reviews woman as a reference, and he refuses to give any real world info.... it is frustrating, for sure, but just place your safety from prosecution above your other desires. It's difficult sometimes.
TRULY thank you for screening out the question marks! because when ladies who know what there doing screen out the potential problems it not only keeps them safe! it also keeps their CLIENTS Safe!!!
MrColt1911 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women