Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36902
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #31
candy licious
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 30429
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy licious View Post
I AM A certified phlebotomist and lab tech.. im enrolled for the next semester to speak spanish so i can get a BETTER PAYING JOB...
yes i go to the spa.. and no harm done.. i evpect grief from all for awhile.. and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me... i think im like the plague with my huge nipples!!!!!lol
Old 07-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #32
MrGiz
BANNED

1st of all.... I don't remember a description of "huge" nipples.... rather a quite "memorable" dangling presentation which put tears into my eyes upon first sight!

Yur nipples look quite nice to me!

Giz
Old 07-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #33
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Know- no..There is a difference.
Biting my tounge.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #34
papabear_in_arkansas
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
Biting my tounge.
TYVM I kept having to slap my hand
Old 07-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #35
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo View Post
Biting my tounge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear_in_arkansas View Post
TYVM I kept having to slap my hand
Seriously! Glad you guys said something first. The last thing I need is to get accused of being catty...again. (meow)

On another note, I once knew this girl that wanted to take Spanish classes to get a better paying job...until everyone helped her realize that a little remedial English was in order first.
Old 07-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #36
HSP
Valued Poster

Quote:
and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me
Hmmmm ... Really????
Old 07-05-2010, 04:26 AM   #37
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I AM A certified phlebotomist and lab tech.. im enrolled for the next semester to speak spanish so i can get a BETTER PAYING JOB...
Thank you again for your responses to my questions.

But, I don't understand your statement above.

I am not in the medical field, BUT I eat lunch practically every day with the lab manager, 4 lab department heads and a phlebotomist of a local hospital. Most have been employed in the lab in excess of 10 years and all have expressed satisfaction with their jobs. The new lab manager is a former department head in the lab. He is the only one who can speak a little Spanish. The reason being, he is married to a Hispanic, but he never attended any Spanish classes. The former lab manager is retiring at 62 and does not have any training in speaking Spanish.

I know in general terms the annual income of each lab employee because I have been asked to provide financial advice to several of them. I find it hard to believe that you would find a BETTER PAYING JOB outside of a hospital lab by only enrolling in a Spanish class.

Of course, none of them are facing a prostitution charge and that maybe what you are referring to in finding a BETTER PAYING JOB. Please do not take my questioning as "belittling you." I just don't understand your statement.

Quote:
.. and i have tryed to get provder status noone responds to me... i think im like the plague with my huge nipples!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSP View Post
Hmmmm ... Really????
Your huge nipples are not the problem. I know of several providers with larger ones that have attained verified provider status, including one that has moderator status.

Based on HSP's comment, it appears there is a communication problem between the 2 of you. Did you direct your questions or verification request to arkansas@eccie.net? If not, I suggest you do so and also read the post below.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4742

Good luck and we all look forward to seeing your status changing from "Registered Member" to "Verified Provider." If a BETTER PAYING JOB is truly what you are looking for, then obtain verified provider status. You can then forget about taking Spanish classes.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:02 AM   #38
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
...If a BETTER PAYING JOB is truly what you are looking for, then obtain verified provider status. You can then forget about taking Spanish classes.
Well, now I'm thinking the Spanish thing could offer Candi Licious an edge on a virtually untapped market in Arkansas. How many Spanish speaking providers are running around in the Natural State?

As for me, no se habla Espanol...Mi no sabes nada...Solamente "Usted tiene el derecho a guardar silencio..."
Old 07-05-2010, 05:35 AM   #39
Pamelatoo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1672
My ECCIE Reviews

Well Thanks alot Ginger. Now I must wake my donkey and ride to town for Almuerzo. He walks sooo slow. TACO TIME!!!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 05:53 AM   #40
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Most interesting dialogue. Filled with heat but little light. Perhaps will understand one day why people in hobby suspicious of newcomer. Especially one who make immediate large splash. Perhaps will also learn first rule in business is that wise lady and successful lady does not carelessly share information. Who one eats lunch with, what sort of school one go to, and other seemingly minor detail of personal information. If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude. Would expect lady with even small amount of experience to wish to learn trade. Little business done from pokey, which most generously nippled self land in before Chan could make bowl of ramen. Suspicion of members here is that perhaps you work for police. Maybe, maybe not. Either way if careless attitude not discarded will have more rides downtown along with passengers.
Old 07-05-2010, 09:44 AM   #41
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude.
Indeed.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #42
MrGiz
BANNED

There is a whole lot of assuming going on here, from our Most Experienced Pokey Committee!!*** ...... along with our own, infamous smarty pants attitude******** myself.... I am more curious , than suspicious

I care very little, whether she's a phlebotomist or not.... but I can think of a few reasons for the Spanish classes within the medical community.

Tell Ya'll what.... Candy, you look delicious!! I hope you get some good reviews posted up in the next couple of weeks.... and I hope to meet when I get back to the area!!

Giz
Old 07-05-2010, 10:57 AM   #43
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
There is a whole lot of assuming going on here, from our Most Experienced Pokey Committee!!*** ...... along with our own, infamous smarty pants attitude******** myself.... I am more curious , than suspicious

I care very little, whether she's a phlebotomist or not.... but I can think of a few reasons for the Spanish classes within the medical community.

Tell Ya'll what.... Candy, you look delicious!! I hope you get some good reviews posted up in the next couple of weeks.... and I hope to meet when I get back to the area!!

Giz
Assuming? Really? Did you miss the newspaper article? The subsequent police ads on bp? And the LE review that had to be removed? Keep up Giz.

I don't judge folks who have a rough start in the biz, but I do get suspicious when someone doesn't have any interest in getting help from the other girls while refusing to explain themselves and NEVER tries to become a verified provider.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #44
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
Most interesting dialogue. Filled with heat but little light. Perhaps will understand one day why people in hobby suspicious of newcomer. Especially one who make immediate large splash. Perhaps will also learn first rule in business is that wise lady and successful lady does not carelessly share information. Who one eats lunch with, what sort of school one go to, and other seemingly minor detail of personal information. If lady is careless with own information, perhaps careless with that of client. Would also be wise to make friend of more experienced lady and gentleman, not adopt smarty pants attitude. Would expect lady with even small amount of experience to wish to learn trade. Little business done from pokey, which most generously nippled self land in before Chan could make bowl of ramen. Suspicion of members here is that perhaps you work for police. Maybe, maybe not. Either way if careless attitude not discarded will have more rides downtown along with passengers.

When one fisherman sees another fisherman baiting, getting bites and catching fish, a wise and courteous fisherman would recognize this and determine it's time for said fisherman to sit down and silently watch the proceedings from the river bank.

To do otherwise, would muck up the water and the fish would stop biting.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #45
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post

Giz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon5150 View Post
Giz, r u drunk?

Well, are you???????
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women