Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #31
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I just added to my profile on P-411 the following notice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE if a provider refuses to furnish you with a referral let me know and I will handle it.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #32
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I just added to my profile on P-411 the following notice.
IMPORTANT NOTICE if a provider refuses to furnish you with a referral let me know and I will handle it.
Good Idea Tucson, I just cut-n-paste the same message on my p411 as well.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #33
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I still can't get on to p411. I got an invitation from one provider (who's AWESOME ), but am afraid that the one I used as a referrence has not responded yet.

I do not believe "cockblocking" is necessarily to blame in this case, but I suspect that there are more than a few providers who only log on to the net to post ads and probably ignore most everything else.

Anyway, fuckin 'ell...
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:36 AM   #34
Guest030824
Account Disabled

YOyoYO
P411 is worth every cent in my opinion. I find it will cut back on a lot of doubts a lady may have. I have gone to the effort to post my picture on there. My thoughts are no one can impersonate me that way. No those lips on my avatar are not mine.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:53 AM   #35
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

LOL

No doubt. I had an acct before and now I remember what a pain in the ass it was to get the first time! But, yes, well worth it!
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 07:41 AM   #36
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I can not believe all the great responses. Thank you so much. Guys do deserve to be told if a woman is doing them wrong cause it is his money and his time.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 02:05 PM   #37
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This weekend I have contacted 6 different providers for references and have received ZERO responses. This is a community to help each other play safe and I am amazed with how so many are handling themselves lately. If you would like to know the providers who did not even respond them pm me.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #38
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

While I am all for accountability, let's keep in mind that not all providers are available 24/7. Not all of us are sitting on our hobby emails or PM's, waiting for mail. Some of us have legitimate careers outside of this 'thing of ours'. Personally, I have absolutely been guilty of not getting back to ladies instantly. I always respond, even if it may be a bit late, but if that is the case I am very apologetic. There are certain ladies that the hobby is actually a hobby for them. Count me in that group!

I also think it depends on the ladies you are trying to contact. For instance, I was recently given a provider as a reference, who is apparently on an indefinite hiatus. My mistake was (apparently) not searching all her posts. Since I have zero interest in her vagina and since she's been around for decades, I failed to look up her showcase or read up on what she's been up to. She responded about 3 weeks later, setting me straight for bothering her with my request, instead of sending a PM to the guy handing out her name. Funny..."retired", but has a showcase and recent reviews! It's my favorite when I am the one being chewed out, instead of the guy who gives the lady as a ref!! Gag me with a double-headed dildo! But, I digress....

I ask for three references not because I want to talk to all three, but because if I hear back from one in a timely manner, I am thrilled.

Special thanks to the following ladies, for being some of the best references EVER:
Wynter and Elysa (duh!), Maggie Sinead, Kelly TNT (best reference replies of all time!!), Jules Jaguar, the taintless wonder ~Ze~, Audrey Foxfire, Reese McClain, Caroline Davenport, Emily Ezzell, and there are several others but those are the ones that really stand out to me. They are always fun to hear from, and professional beyond words. Thanks, ladies!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #39
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

And for the gents: don't be lazy. If you are going to use a provider as a reference, it's not only polite, but also smart, to give her a heads up to expect a call/email from the provider you intend to see. It's no different than a job reference. That little heads up lets ALL parties know WTF is going on, and it's just good manners. (Believe it or not, that reference-providing lady may actually need a memory jog to remember you fondling...er..fondly.)
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #40
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Duke good point.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #41
Fiery Aela
Account Disabled

User ID: 114867
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Bravo, everyone!

I, too, have become increasingly frustrated with providers who ignore requests for refs. Even girls on 411...CLUE FOR THOSE GIRLS: We CAN SEE when you've READ our emails on 411!!!! Dopes!

If you are thinking that by either giving a bogus bad REFERENCE...or posting an alert on one of the blacklist sites on clients you want to hold onto (providers have told me some ladies do that)...or just ignore ref requests...that you will keep a stable of regular clients...guess what? The boys will catch on when we all tell them their refs won't respond and they will eventually get fed up with your petulance and jealous fits. That's not how you keep clients....try working on your class and skills, ladies!

Ladies: I will ALWAYS respond almost instantly to any ref requests via phone, text, PM or email. We should all try to keep each other safe or karma WILL catch up with you. Hmmph. lol

And here I thought I was the only one who recommends other providers to my clients when I know their "flavor" and who they might enjoy (with OR without me!)...lol Glad there more of us are focused on making the clients happy while also keeping our peers safe.

Be safe and naughty!
Fiery Aela is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #42
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Ladies how much weight do you give to the P-411 recomendation? If I have been with 5 or 6 ladies and they think I am not a flake will you give some thought to seeing me? I thought there was a side of P-411 where you could write a yes or no on us.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #43
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie View Post
While I am all for accountability, let's keep in mind that not all providers are available 24/7. Not all of us are sitting on our hobby emails or PM's, waiting for mail. Some of us have legitimate careers outside of this 'thing of ours'. Personally, I have absolutely been guilty of not getting back to ladies instantly. I always respond, even if it may be a bit late, but if that is the case I am very apologetic. There are certain ladies that the hobby is actually a hobby for them. Count me in that group!

I also think it depends on the ladies you are trying to contact. For instance, I was recently given a provider as a reference, who is apparently on an indefinite hiatus. My mistake was (apparently) not searching all her posts. Since I have zero interest in her vagina and since she's been around for decades, I failed to look up her showcase or read up on what she's been up to. She responded about 3 weeks later, setting me straight for bothering her with my request, instead of sending a PM to the guy handing out her name. Funny..."retired", but has a showcase and recent reviews! It's my favorite when I am the one being chewed out, instead of the guy who gives the lady as a ref!! Gag me with a double-headed dildo! But, I digress....

I ask for three references not because I want to talk to all three, but because if I hear back from one in a timely manner, I am thrilled.

Special thanks to the following ladies, for being some of the best references EVER:
Wynter and Elysa (duh!), Maggie Sinead, Kelly TNT (best reference replies of all time!!), Jules Jaguar, the taintless wonder ~Ze~, Audrey Foxfire, Reese McClain, Caroline Davenport, Emily Ezzell, and there are several others but those are the ones that really stand out to me. They are always fun to hear from, and professionTal beyond words. Thanks, ladies!

Don't worry,

He got chewed out too...

Because he's asked me several times.

I hadn't seen a client since December. It's not my fault that THAT people continued to review me after I had stopped seeing them. It's when they get around to posting reviews.

I am truly sorry if I came off as a bitch.

But that guy inparticular was using me as an ongoing reference when he knows he hadn't seen me in over six months at least....had used my name for a reference for at least six other WELL KNOWN girls, and at the time, I was under a LOT of stress.

It was the fastest way for me to say...he needs to give you a CURRENT reference.

I have NO PROBLEM with any of you ladies naming me by my handle. I have always stepped up to the plate when I fuck up. So, please...let's not at any childish games here...by quoting my sig line.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #44
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of G View Post
And for the gents: don't be lazy. If you are going to use a provider as a reference, it's not only polite, but also smart, to give her a heads up to expect a call/email from the provider you intend to see. It's no different than a job reference. That little heads up lets ALL parties know WTF is going on, and it's just good manners. (Believe it or not, that reference-providing lady may actually need a memory jog to remember you fondling...er..fondly.)
Very good point...

When I have been active, I usually beat the provider at actually getting the request to me - because the client has sent me the request to verify him first.

Key words being bold, underlined and italicized. (ijs)
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #45
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default STAY WITH ME OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Aela View Post
If you are thinking that by either giving a bogus bad REFERENCE...or posting an alert on one of the blacklist sites on clients you want to hold onto (providers have told me some ladies do that)...or just ignore ref requests
That happens more often than you might think. and hobbyists are no better. some go into the MLR and say stuff about providers with the frame of mind, that they will never find out because we are not allowed in each others domain or private areas. The silly games that some people play, because of the almighty dollar, and Power Trippers.

Sometimes it is best to only believe something that you heard from 2 or 3 different people. If you are told something that seems out of caracter and no one else ever says it, it's most likely a LIE. Why do we hurt each other when we NEED each other?

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women