Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #31
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Things that make me pass every time:

- when someone asks about specific sexual services / acronyms during the booking process
- when someone contacts me before they're actually certain they'll be available (regulars get a pass for this, but it's a dealbreaker for an initial contact); for example when someone "might be able to get away from the office on Thursday" but they're not sure. My ads all say not to contact me until you're certain of your schedule so I reject any requests that indicate that they aren't certain of their availability unless it's from a client with whom I have an established relationship.
- when someone asks for discounts or tries to haggle about my rates
- when someone refuses to provide screening information or provides a minimal amount of it after I've taken the time to type out what I need in a personalized and easy-to-understand manner (even tho it is also already on my website to begin with). If it takes more than two emails back and forth then I, already annoyed and seeing someone who annoys me before we've even met seems like a bad idea.
- if someone is a cop, I wouldn't see them, even if they are trying to personally hobby and not part of a sting operation. I don't like cops.

Things that impress me immediately and set a very positive tone for a first meeting:

- when someone sends me an initial contact email to request an appointment with all of the specifics required as detailed by my website. It makes me feel respected and comfortable and allows room for lots of positive feelings of anticipation about meeting such a nice gentleman...
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #32
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Instant no for me is bbw and smoker.
bc7274 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:31 PM   #33
Rossboss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default It varies.....

Fat, or Kinda Fat, or Might be fat (Taking weird angle photos or grainy photos to pretend you're not fat)

Pimps

Bad attitude, bad TCB skills

Ymmv

No special skills
Rossboss is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 06:25 PM   #34
JustCause
Account Disabled

I never say 'no' based on race, price, smoking status, or age. I do, however, immediately move on from ladies who fail to respond in a reasonable period of time, from ladies who have long lists of rules, and from ladies with obviously man-made breasts.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:00 PM   #35
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I think the screening aspect, any real world info is no no for me regardless how hot she is. One gal asked me for my social a long time ago. No thanks I will pass.
I understand the safety aspect and security, I rather a gal meet me for coffee or lunch and see if I pass than give out that as a possible alternative. Then she can decide for herself.
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:01 PM   #36
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I decline gents with many demands, those who want to just see how far they can shove their cock down my throat, and those that appear as a**holes and toads on the board. I prefer UTR, and not the arrogant, career hobbyist...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:57 PM   #37
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
Simply put, I dislike guys who lie and try to BS me. Instant F/O.
"I always lie. I'm lying right now."
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #38
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
I decline...those who want to just see how far they can shove their cock down my throat...
Well, a gentleman always asks first (e.g. "You OK with head grabbing?"), and if the answer no, no means no.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:12 PM   #39
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Things that make me pass every time:

- when someone asks about specific sexual services / acronyms during the booking process
May I ask why you will pass on a guy if he asks this? From a guy's perspective, asking this question is like asking a car dealer what options does this model come with.

I know some ladies feel that by not discussing activities then they are protecting themselves from LE. That is simply not the case. The mere fact of having any discussion regardless of specifics is enough to get you in trouble with LE.

Also from a guy's perspective, a lady who won't discuss specifics sets off a red flag that she will upsell or simply not provider what most think will be offered.

As a guy, I want to know for sure what I'm getting upfront. I don't like surprises.

Finally, I would think that a guy who uses acronyms and wants to know specifics is a client who has been around the block and not afraid to have an open discussion. I would have thought the amount of comfortability would put a lady at ease to some degree.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #40
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I know some ladies feel that by not discussing activities then they are protecting themselves from LE. That is simply not the case. The mere fact of having any discussion regardless of specifics is enough to get you in trouble with LE.
yup never understood that , learned yesterday you can get in trouble with just posting a ad so go figure
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:34 AM   #41
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
May I ask why you will pass on a guy if he asks this? From a guy's perspective, asking this question is like asking a car dealer what options does this model come with.

Also from a guy's perspective, a lady who won't discuss specifics sets off a red flag that she will upsell or simply not provider what most think will be offered.

As a guy, I want to know for sure what I'm getting upfront. I don't like surprises.

Finally, I would think that a guy who uses acronyms and wants to know specifics is a client who has been around the block and not afraid to have an open discussion. I would have thought the amount of comfortability would put a lady at ease to some degree.
Aye. I would say from the hobbyist perspective if she doesn't confirm specific services when requested, that is OUR red flag to say no because that almost always accompany's service where I don't get what I want. (I've been burned by this a few times.)
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:59 AM   #42
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

personally, i never ask about specific services because by the time i decide to actually make contact with a girl, i already know what she does and does not do. so, maybe that's just zoey's way of screening out people who don't do their homework.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #43
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

It's very simple….if I no like, I say NO. LOL.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 07:15 PM   #44
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

What makes me want to pass can be for a variety of reasons. Sometimes my instincts just says "No". First: I must be convince her pictures are current or she still looks the same, if not then I will pass.

50% of the time I will pass on rates, I don't mine donating but the menu must match the beauty.
80% of the time I will pass on cbj's unless I want to see the lady for other reasons.
90% of the time I will pass on YMMV; unless her reviews are consistent.
100% of the time, no p411 account, I haven't met a lady outside of p411for several years now.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:55 PM   #45
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
personally, i never ask about specific services because by the time i decide to actually make contact with a girl, i already know what she does and does not do. so, maybe that's just zoey's way of screening out people who don't do their homework.
Smart man. There are other reasons, but this one is enough alone to keep me from sympathizing with the car dealership analogy. Which, by the way, is a poor analogy for the situation at hand, for many reasons which I wish were more obvious to you. But the Texas hobby scene is a very different world than the rest of the country. In most of the country, any seasoned hobbyist who reads and writes reviews and participates on discussion boards knows better than to ask directly about services.

On occasion, in Texas, when sympathizing with the fact that the general cultural consensus amongst ECCIE clients indicates that it is okay to ask such questions, I have kindly reminded them that I don't feel comfortable with such questions and that they can read my reviews if they would like to know more about my personal style. Then they have several other questions for me and in the end it doesn't turn into a booking anyway because they don't want to give me any screening info, which every single one of my ads state I require, or something like that. It ends up wasting massive amounts of my time dealing with inquiries from guys who haven't done their homework. I hate that and simply don't feel like it's worth my time to engage with that because I have plenty of business from gentleman who actually research me before contacting me. So, yep, I've pretty much been reminded by my recent trip to Texas why I'm a stickler about my protocol.

To sum: I like meeting gentlemen who have researched me before contacting me.

Those of you who think that discussing the exchange of sex for money is the same level of legal risk as exchanging time & companionship for money, I would suggest that you don't recognize the difference between an arrest and an indictment. It wouldn't ruin my life to get arrested because I believe in what I do and I'm out to pretty much everyone in my "civvie" life about it. But I'll be damned if I'm going to ever willingly agree verbally to exchange sex for money. I'd just rather not, and that's my prerogative.

I can respect that the culture in Texas is different about this issue but the fact remains that if a guy needs to ask about acronyms, we are not a good match. Luckily, plenty of fish in the sea! I met so many wonderful gentleman during my recent visit to Texas who researched me thoroughly and we were all amazingly compatible. I had the time of my life! My lesson learned was actually to ignore all the inquiries that didn't quite fit my guidelines to begin with. It was a good reminder!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women