Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #31
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I really think ladies who have two different rates for an overnight based on how much activity you may or might not do are not real with themselves. Its sorta like a foreshadowing clue that she really doesn't enjoy it if she has to charge a premium for it..........that just means she tolerates it. So how is that fun. Its like seeing a provider who says she enjoys daty.........then she upcharges you for it beforehand with a higher rate because you want it. If you don't like or prefer a session that's more hands on just be honest with yourself ladies. There are many ladies who can accommodate that request and some who honestly cannot and will say it beforehand.... Paying a higher offered rate is outlandish because that basically rewarding her doubt in her abilities. Not many times have I paid extra for a service and it turned out to be to my benefit. There's always a catch. If the enthusiam to perform isn't there........she outside her comfort zone anyway.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:44 PM   #32
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
But it's 3am I'm hard, ready to go and you are... snoring. I can get that at home.
Lmao !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:49 PM   #33
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Let me get this straight..I 'm going to PAY YOU TO SLEEP...I 've got an SO for that.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:55 PM   #34
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
I really think ladies who have two different rates for an overnight based on how much activity you may or might not do are not real with themselves. Its sorta like a foreshadowing clue that she really doesn't enjoy it if she has to charge a premium for it..........that just means she tolerates it. So how is that fun. Its like seeing a provider who says she enjoys daty.........then she upcharges you for it beforehand with a higher rate because you want it. If you don't like or prefer a session that's more hands on just be honest with yourself ladies. There are many ladies who can accommodate that request and some who honestly cannot and will say it beforehand.... Paying a higher offered rate is outlandish because that basically rewarding her doubt in her abilities. Not many times have I paid extra for a service and it turned out to be to my benefit. There's always a catch. If the enthusiam to perform isn't there........she outside her comfort zone anyway.

Here is the problem with that ideal. There is a point of excess that can become uncomfortable. I can enjoy a romp in the hay or tryst without fail but if the expectations of my partner is overbearing at some point I have to decide to either tolerate it for his sake and be a generous lover or I can simply say no. Just because a lady may not exactly enjoy a literal 12-24 hour marathon does not mean she does not enjoy the physical acts of pleasure. It simply means she has a limit but is willing to exceed this limit for you for this alternate donation.

Some, not all, ladies can very much enjoy prolonged and lengthy marathons. I would never profess to be one myself. Some ladies have a physical limit but want to be pleasing. Do not fault them for wishing to go above and beyond past their bodies capabilities. They could just as easily charge you for the overnight and inform you of limitations after. Which is no fun at all in my opinion.

I don't have an "overnight" donation. I have a variety of multiple hour donations. However I am explicit and detailed about my limitations BEFORE the date is set. It is important to make your expectations clear.

Some gentlemen wish a date of 12-24 hours for the romantic aspects. It is not the physical tango that drives them but the dinner, movie and walk along the river under the moonlight. It is drawing close when the time for sleep comes and it is waking next to the lady and perhaps having breakfast with her. (or too often in my case a late lunch) The idea is to emulate a real date or real girlfriend taking the "Girlfriend experience" to the next level.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #35
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
Let me get this straight..I 'm going to PAY YOU TO SLEEP...I 've got an SO for that.
Not everyone has a SO for that. Not every man has a SO that will sleep in the same bed with him. You may not desire or lack this act of intimacy but some men do.
JayceeRivers is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:19 PM   #36
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default VERY WELL SAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post
Here is the problem with that ideal. There is a point of excess that can become uncomfortable. I can enjoy a romp in the hay or tryst without fail but if the expectations of my partner is overbearing at some point I have to decide to either tolerate it for his sake and be a generous lover or I can simply say no. Just because a lady may not exactly enjoy a literal 12-24 hour marathon does not mean she does not enjoy the physical acts of pleasure. It simply means she has a limit but is willing to exceed this limit for you for this alternate donation.

Some, not all, ladies can very much enjoy prolonged and lengthy marathons. I would never profess to be one myself. Some ladies have a physical limit but want to be pleasing. Do not fault them for wishing to go above and beyond past their bodies capabilities. They could just as easily charge you for the overnight and inform you of limitations after. Which is no fun at all in my opinion.

I don't have an "overnight" donation. I have a variety of multiple hour donations. However I am explicit and detailed about my limitations BEFORE the date is set. It is important to make your expectations clear.

Some gentlemen wish a date of 12-24 hours for the romantic aspects. It is not the physical tango that drives them but the dinner, movie and walk along the river under the moonlight. It is drawing close when the time for sleep comes and it is waking next to the lady and perhaps having breakfast with her. (or too often in my case a late lunch) The idea is to emulate a real date or real girlfriend taking the "Girlfriend experience" to the next level.
ANd I would ADD....
If there is drinking envolved.! If its enough she could be more fun than expected and if there is too much drinking she could be less fun IE>,,,hugging the toilet with her lips instead of your dick as you paid for. Or passing out cold all night.
So when that bottle you pop remember the dollars you dropped LOL
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:42 PM   #37
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceeRivers View Post

Very well stated Jaycee!
For me I like extended dates or overnights because it is more relaxed and romantic. Yes I like the physical tango as Jaycee spoke about but I do extended datest for the romantic extended time with the lady, it takes the gfe to the next level for me.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:23 PM   #38
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
Very well stated Jaycee!
For me I like extended dates or overnights because it is more relaxed and romantic. Yes I like the physical tango as Jaycee spoke about but I do extended datest for the romantic extended time with the lady, it takes the gfe to the next level for me.
Yes yes yes

Perfectly said. Thats the perfect encounter. At least in my mind.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 07:26 PM   #39
DMike
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
Overnights are a no ~ no for me, I have a very high sex drive so there wouldn't be dinner and movies and playing around in the shower, with me it'll be sex, sex, sex. That's what I want and that's what I'm there for, I can bathe myself. If I booked an overnight and we agreed its 12hours, it'll probably be 7- 8 hours of sex and 4-5 hours of whatever else, BUT , the MAJORITY of the time would be spent doing the nasty.

thats alot of fucking right there !
DMike is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:02 PM   #40
Goddess Emma Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194457

I think an average overnight is at least 8 hours. If after 8 hours you still want the ladies company then ask if you can work something out.
Goddess Emma Love is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:13 PM   #41
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Overnights are great with fun factors like a night out clubbing and dancing at the piano bar, personal cook outs, swimming/Jacuzzi, Nature Trailing, working out, a day at the lake or boat....all of which lovemaking can happen. An overnight should be memorable and a sex marathon rolled in one.

Sleep is just 6 hours for me...that's plenty time for lovin' and fun . Our time together is that of familiarity, like old Lovers just hanging out and great intimacy.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #42
Koontz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post
Yeah....

I don't post my overnight rate for a reason. Everyone has different expectations and the price fluctuates based on that. I'm sorry but the regular who I know just wants 45 minutes before bed, 8 hours of spooning, and a quickie in the morning after making me breakfast is not going to pay the same amount as someone like gimme_that.

I don't tend to see people for overnights unless I have already gotten a feel for their expectations. If I do offer a overnight to someone newer I have a very clear schedule of events.
That sounds so great!
Koontz is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:56 AM   #43
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Either way, I'm curious: What, pray tell, are her 'full duties' during an overnight? What's your ideal overnight situation?
Whatever we agree to do. And the full time period.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #44
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You need to look at your provider evaluation procedures with regard to overnights.
Yeah, probably.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 AM   #45
sketchball82
Valued Poster

@ all the "paying her to sleep" comments:

It's simple, don't book. Some of us like that kind of intimacy, well beyond what is normally seen from a provider. And I'm not going to lie: waking up a gorgeous girl at 4am because you want to fuck her is hot. If it's not your thing mkay, but day-um... it's pretty hot for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women