Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60663
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42319
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36736
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2022, 11:59 AM   #31
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
This is exactly what I meant. I like the gun show idea, although you can bet 99% will still be skeptical and go to the polls on election day.
But there are people at the polls and people can be intimidating to people. How can my dead Aunt vote if I have to drag her ass to the polls only for her to be intimidated by straight white men breathing?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:38 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
I love when the left wing idiots want to expand the Supreme Court because they are outnumbered.
Outnumbered against the will of the people. Trump appointed 3 SCJ but Clinton received 2.9 million more votes than he did. I"d rather get rid of the EC and allot senators based on population than expand the Supreme Court. Unrig the federal government which was short sightedly set up in a way that now heavily favors the citizens from the rural areas. There's no good reason why one citizen's vote should hold more power in the federal government than another's.

I know it's a pipe dream because we'd never get the consensus necessary to change it. The politicians it favors would never go for it.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 07:40 PM   #33
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
But there are people at the polls and people can be intimidating to people. How can my dead Aunt vote if I have to drag her ass to the polls only for her to be intimidated by straight white men breathing?
How would you get your dead mother to vote for Trump:

https://apnews.com/article/election-...4146931127caff
Old 11-24-2022, 12:22 AM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
This is exactly what I meant. I like the gun show idea, although you can bet 99% will still be skeptical and go to the polls on election day.
Yes, this is absolutely what needs done.

And while you will still have a bunch of GOP who are skeptical and will do whatever it takes to vote on election day in person, harvesting ballots at gun shows, churches, nursing homes, etc. will get those less motivated people to fill out a ballot. Just like the crazy ass libs do it. Hell, maybe the GOP should get the dead to vote just like the cheating libs.

Anyway, this whole concept has gained traction. here is Lee Zeldin who may be challenging McDaniel for RNC chair today:

States shouldn’t be passing laws to allow ballot harvesting, but wherever states decide to do it anyways, Republicans need to start doing ballot harvesting better than Democrats and make those Democrats deeply regret legalizing ballot harvesting in the first place.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 05:01 AM   #35
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Outnumbered against the will of the people. Trump appointed 3 SCJ but Clinton received 2.9 million more votes than he did. I"d rather get rid of the EC and allot senators based on population than expand the Supreme Court. Unrig the federal government which was short sightedly set up in a way that now heavily favors the citizens from the rural areas. There's no good reason why one citizen's vote should hold more power in the federal government than another's.

I know it's a pipe dream because we'd never get the consensus necessary to change it. The politicians it favors would never go for it.
To quote Barry “elections have consequences”. In this case that means consequences for generations for libs. Hillary got her ass beat because she is a horrible candidate and the left will suffer because of it. Republicans held the Senate during Barrys years because he was a divisive POTUS, thats why Garlamd was blocked.

You can try to spin it any way you like but it just won’t work, the failings of the left caused the issue and now, like Obamacare, you have to live with it
Old 11-24-2022, 05:04 AM   #36
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Its interesting watching liberal heads exploding while they are still in a power position, imagine what will happen when the Republicans are in complete control again, which may be as soon as 2 years. And can you imagine if its actually Trump? Maybe they will all move to Canada for real this time
Old 11-24-2022, 09:00 AM   #37
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
People who believe such things as men can’t have babies, or countries should have borders, are now labeled “right wing radicals” when just a few years ago they were just considered sane. It’s one seriously crazy train we’re riding on lately.
No. Right wing radicals are the ones who make excuses for Jan 6 or claim every other election lost is an election rigged.
I’m with you on babies and borders, but I’m no radical.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 09:14 AM   #38
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:

You don’t seem to understand the concept of The United ~States~ of America.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:19 AM   #39
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
To quote Barry “elections have consequences”. In this case that means consequences for generations for libs. Hillary got her ass beat because she is a horrible candidate and the left will suffer because of it. Republicans held the Senate during Barrys years because he was a divisive POTUS, thats why Garlamd was blocked.

You can try to spin it any way you like but it just won’t work, the failings of the left caused the issue and now, like Obamacare, you have to live with it
Yeah, she got her ass beat by receiving 3 million more votes than trump. Lol. The electoral college is a sham, and Republicans know they would never win another Presidential election without it.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 10:20 AM   #40
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Yeah, and it's an outdated concept. When Montana has the same number of Senators as New York or California has, a 3rd grader can tell you it's bullshit.
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 12:35 PM   #41
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "concept of the United States of America" once in included legalized slavery in half of the states. We subsequently decided that they were wrong about that. Not everything in the constitution is right.

I'll pose the question to you, but I doubt you can provide a logical answer. At most you will once again use an appeal to tradition fallacy. Why should a regular citizen from one state have more federal political power than one form another state? For example, the citizens of North Dakota have the most federal political power. If you were to give an honest answer, you would say that it's because it favors your side, and your side's power would be almost completely diminished without it.
Old 11-24-2022, 12:37 PM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well, your guy got 2.9 million less votes than that "horrible" candidate, so it's not spin to say that he was elected against the will of the American voters.

Garland was blocked because Mitch is a hypocrite.
Old 11-24-2022, 01:01 PM   #43
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Yeah, and it's an outdated concept. When Montana has the same number of Senators as New York or California has, a 3rd grader can tell you it's bullshit.
I enjoy the writings of people who, in the grand scheme of things, are nobodies, yet think they are wiser than the country’s founders.
Old 11-24-2022, 03:49 PM   #44
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "concept of the United States of America" once in included legalized slavery in half of the states. We subsequently decided that they were wrong about that. Not everything in the constitution is right.

I'll pose the question to you, but I doubt you can provide a logical answer. At most you will once again use an appeal to tradition fallacy. Why should a regular citizen from one state have more federal political power than one form another state? For example, the citizens of North Dakota have the most federal political power. If you were to give an honest answer, you would say that it's because it favors your side, and your side's power would be almost completely diminished without it.
It’s called federalism, the foundation of what the country was built on and the reason it’s been so successful in such a short time. Look it up if you don’t understand.
Old 11-24-2022, 03:51 PM   #45
Jacuzzme
Valued Poster

Quote:
Garland was blocked because Mitch is a hypocrite.
Garland was blocked because he could be, democrats would’ve done the exact same thing if the situation was reversed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women