Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70655
biomed162213
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453193
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48317
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37166
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Guess the Teleporter Test Misfired

Hmmm, perhaps they were attempting to teleport it to Area 51 and the technology needed work.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:49 PM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WW, why the hard on for Bush? You sound like I ran over your dog. Sheesh, get a life.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #33
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
BTW; Bush didn't lie regarding WMDs in Iraq.
My step-brother was in Air Force security at this time, one of my cousins was high up in the chain of command at the Pentagon at this time, her husband was associated with black ops at this time, when I asked them about the WMDs in Iraq they just laughed at me and said "we found oil".
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Big Louie, there is hope for you yet!

Old 04-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #35
BigLouie
Valued Poster

One story that a lot of people are avoiding is the story about how many Saudi's that Bush helped get out of the country immediately after 9/11, people that were later tied to the event. Not hard to find if you search. If Obama or Clint had done something like that we would have never heard the end of it from people like Whirley and COG but because it was Bush it gets totally avoided.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Big Louie, you underestimate me. I thought that was an outrage, and said so at the time. The Bush family was practically a wholly owned subsidiary of Saudi Arabia. I would say that Bush lied, but that seems to get people upset.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let me take a break from our delightful ribbing banter to ask you a serious question. And I am being serious, for a change. Since you are one of those who are certain that the Bush administration was one of the worst in history, as am I, and believe that he lied about WMD's and many other things, why do you take his word on what was arguably the biggest event of our lifetime, as if it were Gospel Truth? You don't have to believe that he destroyed the buildings in a false flag attack to believe that there is missing information. Even the chairs of the commission were unsatisfied with their findings. So why the blind support for President Bush?

Just asking.
It is not blind support for Bush. It is looking at the whole picture.

You are acting exactly like the folks who still think there were WMD's even after the fact. You can not prove they were not there. All you can do is look at it reasonable and say that we did not find them and with the facts we have it damn sure appears they were never there. Just like Building 7, you can not prove that Bush had nothing to do with it but the facts as we know sure does not point in that direction.

For the record , I do not think Bush lied. I do think they thought they were there and based on that false assumption turned a blind eye towards anything to the contrary. Exactly wtf you are doing now with this Building 7 crap.

There is this thing that our brain does after the fact. People think they know wtf they would have done because they now know more facts. Same thing with Joe Paterno. If you are not aware of this brain hiccup , you then proceed to think you know what you would have done in their shoes. The fact is they did not have the same information as you do with hindsight. I could research the the book on it but you wouldn't read it if I did.

I will say that even though I do not think he lied, I think there should be a much better vetting process before we march off to war. In that regard, he failed in my book. I was aganist the war at the time but I was not the President. We elect who we elect and then live with it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Time Line of Building 7 Collapse:

And COG would now say: The buildng collapsed on it's own footprint, therefore, it was a controlled demoliton , orchestrated by (Bush, CIA, Silverstien and the NYPD, pick your boogey man, afterall Bush lied !) .
if building 7 fell sideways, which burning buildings with obvious structural damage don't do, would you be happy, COG? here's some help for you ..

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...y/news/1227842

let me ask you a question on behalf of Sir Issac Newton .. in what general direction relative to vertical does gravity usually force an object to fall?

Hint - STRAIGHT DOWN. got it?

please explain exactly how Popular Mechanics has any vested interest in anything other than an unbiased examination of the evidence.

you are as bad as those two twits pushing that crappy stuff about 9/11 and you with all that vast intellygance and edumaction and all, really i expected better of you COG.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #39
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Hmmm, perhaps they were attempting to teleport it to Area 51 and the technology needed work.

LOL as long as we're not talking OU v UT i'm with ya on this one Randy.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

For Christ's sake, WTF! Really? Still going on about Joe Paterno?! Give it up, man! Let the poor guy rest! Here, I'll make it easier for you. I will change yet another opinion. My official stand is now that Joe Paterno was a wonderful man, a credit to his profession and an inspiration to us all. May he rest in peace! Now STFU about Paterno already.

Wacko, it is obvious that you haven't read what I posted. Until then, I choose not to respond to your distortions and misquotes. Find something better to do if you aren't even going to try to respond with some intelligence. I have no problem with Popular Mechanics view of the Twin Towers, but all they did on Building 7 was a regurgitation of the Department of Commerce (Commerce? Really?) report which is essentially useless. But a nice try. Next time try to respond to what I have said, instead of making stuff up. You people are getting boring.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Wacko, it is obvious that you haven't read what I posted.

That's Mr. Wacko to you.

You people are getting boring.
does that mean you'll go away?

Old 04-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #42
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
we found oil
and if anybody believes our invasion of afghanistan and irag had anything to do with anything other than oil...you're a fucking moron. the neocons and oil companies had laid out maps of the irag oil fields years before the war and the oil companies were slobbering all over themselves waiting to get at it. same with afghanistan. the bush admin was negotiating with...you guessed it, the taliban and flat out told them 'you can have a carpet of gold, or a carpet of bombs'. when the taliban chose a brazilian oil company to build the pipeline to get the landlocked oil from the caspian sea basin to karachi, their fate was sealed.

and saddam hussein's fate was sealed when he decided to trade his country's oil in euros instead of US dollars. and the US 'allowed' his execution to keep him from trial, where he may have disclosed the many secrets the US govt didn't want to be disclosed.

never been a dictator the US govt didn't like as long as they helped our 'national interest'. hell the US govt helped depose the ruling monarchy of the independent island nation of hawaii at the behest of US corporations. geez just look at some of the brutal dictators we support all over the world. and gerald ford and henry kissinger gave tacit approval to what the suharto regime in indonesia did to east timor... that should make all americans ashamed of what their govt did in our good name. and the beat goes on. and that was all about oil too. the east timor straight is full of oil and natural gas.

why has the US govt and CIA been trying to get rid of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela? Maybe because Venezuela has the 4th largest known oil reserves in the world and the US gets more oil from that country than even Saudia Arabia. maybe just a coincidence. but maybe because Chavez had tried to increase taxes on oil companies to distribute the money to peasants so they can own their own land. oil corporations don't like that kind of shit. fucks up their profit margins.

and let's not forget the CIA's assasination of Salvador Allende, giving rise to the murderous and corrupt regime of Augusto Pinochet in Chile.

and biglouie is right...daddy bush was in a meeting with the bin laden famlly on 9/11..and they were allowed to fly out of the country while air space was locked down for everybody else. and the bush family had billions of business interests with them. the FBI was furious that they were not allowed to interview members of the family.

and have you heard of the Five Dancing Israeli's ?
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...eisraelis.html

there is way more here than the grassy knoll.

Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:25 PM   #43
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
and if anybody believes our invasion of afghanistan and irag had anything to do with anything other than oil...you're a fucking moron. the neocons and oil companies had laid out maps of the irag oil fields years before the war and the oil companies were slobbering all over themselves waiting to get at it. same with afghanistan. the bush admin was negotiating with...you guessed it, the taliban and flat out told them 'you can have a carpet of gold, or a carpet of bombs'. when the taliban chose a brazilian oil company to build the pipeline to get the landlocked oil from the caspian sea basin to karachi, their fate was sealed.

and saddam hussein's fate was sealed when he decided to trade his country's oil in euros instead of US dollars. and the US 'allowed' his execution to keep him from trial, where he may have disclosed the many secrets the US govt didn't want to be disclosed.

never been a dictator the US govt didn't like as long as they helped our 'national interest'. hell the US govt helped depose the ruling monarchy of the independent island nation of hawaii at the behest of US corporations. geez just look at some of the brutal dictators we support all over the world. and gerald ford and henry kissinger gave tacit approval to what the suharto regime in indonesia did to east timor... that should make all americans ashamed of what their govt did in our good name. and the beat goes on. and that was all about oil too. the east timor straight is full of oil and natural gas.

why has the US govt and CIA been trying to get rid of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela? Maybe because Venezuela has the 4th largest known oil reserves in the world and the US gets more oil from that country than even Saudia Arabia. maybe just a coincidence. but maybe because Chavez had tried to increase taxes on oil companies to distribute the money to peasants so they can own their own land. oil corporations don't like that kind of shit. fucks up their profit margins.

and let's not forget the CIA's assasination of Salvador Allende, giving rise to the murderous and corrupt regime of Augusto Pinochet in Chile.

and biglouie is right...daddy bush was in a meeting with the bin laden famlly on 9/11..and they were allowed to fly out of the country while air space was locked down for everybody else. and the bush family had billions of business interests with them. the FBI was furious that they were not allowed to interview members of the family.

and have you heard of the Five Dancing Israeli's ?
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...eisraelis.html

there is way more here than the grassy knoll.

We did not get a drop. You are a liar or a idiot.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #44
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
We did not get a drop. You are a liar or a idiot.
Sorry but it has long been known that there was a government position paper long before the Iraq wars that said the US should get their hands on the Iraq oil fields through any means possible. It is really not a big secret.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

yep it was about Oil. Black Gold. Texas Tea.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women