Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48620
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 08:31 PM   #31
billyjames
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

It's great that some of the men in your family fought for this country...I guess when it was you're turn, you pussy'ed out..just like when it was time to give up the money, you didn't even have the balls to say that it was you...
billyjames is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:43 PM   #32
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I've been nothing but kind. I see no reason for your vitriol against me. Perhaps, you are angry at the circumstances in your life and are merely venting. Since we are not acquainted, it certainly cannot be personal between us. So, I am not angered by what you've said and there is nothing for me to get over. I love TEXAS. I can find no reason to leave.

I hope you find some peace.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:46 PM   #33
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjames View Post
It's great that some of the men in your family fought for this country...I guess when it was you're turn, you pussy'ed out..just like when it was time to give up the money, you didn't even have the balls to say that it was you...
No just like your president, Rich ppl get out of jury duty and get out of fighting in pointless ass wars for a country that don’t give a shit about you.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:56 PM   #34
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
I've been nothing but kind. I see no reason for your vitriol against me. Perhaps, you are angry at the circumstances in your life and are merely venting. Since we are not acquainted, it certainly cannot be personal between us. So, I am not angered by what you've said and there is nothing for me to get over. I love TEXAS. I can find no reason to leave.

I hope you find some peace.
I don’t need any peace dude I’m rich as fuck ok. You just have to accept the fuck that I don’t see this country the way you do period, so when I say Fuck that flag it doesn’t mean shit to me, that’s what I’m saying you have to get over, if you don’t like what I said.

And your lil comment, I must be angry at the circumstances in my life, lmfao kmsl rofl,omg lol, dude if being rich and powerful and owning 3 homes and living the life is me angry at those circumstances, then I will stay a angry ass black man buddy.

Kms lol lmfao child please, oh yeah I’m angry all right. SMDH
Old 10-26-2017, 09:58 PM   #35
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
No just like your president, Rich ppl get out of jury duty and get out of fighting in pointless ass wars for a country that don’t give a shit about you.
So you are old enough to have been drafted for Vietnam and serve like your 93year old Grandpa served in Vietnam??

How do "rich as fuck" people get away with welching on bets? Pretend like they are someone else when they come to collect their money?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:32 PM   #36
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeez-- my 93 year old grandpa was drafted to serve in WW2. By the time Vietnam rolled in.. he was enjoying a good career elsewhere.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:08 PM   #37
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default FIFY SorryAssIAm77

Quote:
I don’t need any peace dude, I’m dumb as fuck ok? I will stay a dumb, lying, cheating, angry ass black man buddy.
SMDH
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #38
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t need any peace dude I’m rich as fuck ok. You just have to accept the fuck that I don’t see this country the way you do period, so when I say Fuck that flag it doesn’t mean shit to me, that’s what I’m saying you have to get over, if you don’t like what I said.

And your lil comment, I must be angry at the circumstances in my life, lmfao kmsl rofl,omg lol, dude if being rich and powerful and owning 3 homes and living the life is me angry at those circumstances, then I will stay a angry ass black man buddy.

Kms lol lmfao child please, oh yeah I’m angry all right. SMDH

Why would you, a wealthy man of influence, care what I or anyone else thinks?

I'm just a regular guy, working to pay the bills and hoping for a bit of relaxation now & then.

It would seem that one of your socio-economic status would rather spend his energy influencing those who could bring change, and not trifle with everyday, working-class folks.

Perhaps, a change of venue is a good idea. Interacting with others of your statue in the community might afford opportunities for greater satisfaction.

A man like you needs to surround himself with like-minded people, persons with your self-acquired sophistication, your state of elan. You should be among those who can appreciate your special talents and abilities, your unique qualities.

Why waste you time here? Why spend another day, trying to get people to understand? You have better things to do than this. Go and enjoy life, free from the opinions expressed here.

You are your own man. You don't need us. Go and be rid of us forever.

But, I digress. This thread is about football, I believe.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:37 PM   #39
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Oh no Bill, you didn't!

Trying to influence his high and mighty and wealthy with reason? No way that's going to work. His rich as fuck stupid ass cant get enough attention in the RW, he has to generate negative energy in here to receive any.

In order to surround himself with like-minded people there would have to be a group called Dumb, Lying, Cheating Lives Matter.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:18 AM   #40
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why would you, a wealthy man of influence, care what I or anyone else thinks?

I'm just a regular guy, working to pay the bills and hoping for a bit of relaxation now & then.

It would seem that one of your socio-economic status would rather spend his energy influencing those who could bring change, and not trifle with everyday, working-class folks.

Perhaps, a change of venue is a good idea. Interacting with others of your statue in the community might afford opportunities for greater satisfaction.

A man like you needs to surround himself with like-minded people, persons with your self-acquired sophistication, your state of elan. You should be among those who can appreciate your special talents and abilities, your unique qualities.

Why waste you time here? Why spend another day, trying to get people to understand? You have better things to do than this. Go and enjoy life, free from the opinions expressed here.

You are your own man. You don't need us. Go and be rid of us forever.

But, I digress. This thread is about football, I believe.
Read my sig line buddy, it’s simple if you can read. Suiram77 is making the entire boards about 77 and he is Winning dude big time, and that’s why suiram77 is here. 77 love to have fun and watch his name in every fucking thing. If you are mad, pissed, tired of seeing suiram77 name all over the boards, that means 77 is doing exactly what he set out to do, so either get over and never post again or keep speaking suiram77 name, either way 77 wins.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:20 AM   #41
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
SMDH
FUCK THAT FLAG, it don’t mean shit to me buddy
Old 10-27-2017, 12:22 AM   #42
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
So you are old enough to have been drafted for Vietnam and serve like your 93year old Grandpa served in Vietnam??

How do "rich as fuck" people get away with welching on bets? Pretend like they are someone else when they come to collect their money?
Where you get your information from? Who pretended like they was someone else? Was you there? Have you ever met suiram77? So how you know it was or wasn’t suiram77?

There was a lot of details left out of pmd post I read that bull shit, and I will get to that over in that thread next week. I am to busy to respond to that right now. I have a lot of shit to do before I head out to New York on Tuesday.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:16 AM   #43
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Well, I hope your plan works out for you. As for me, I'm not mad, pissed or tired of you. While I may or may not agree with your opinion, it's your opinion. Whether or not you post doesn't affect me much. You're just another guy on ECCIE, another nobody behind a keyboard, just like me.
Old 10-27-2017, 01:25 AM   #44
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, I hope your plan works out for you. As for me, I'm not mad, pissed or tired of you. While I may or may not agree with your opinion, it's your opinion. Whether or not you post doesn't affect me much. Yoi're just another guy on ECCIE, another nobody behind a keyboard, just like me.
Cool best wishes to you buddy
Old 10-27-2017, 02:21 AM   #45
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Yup my thoughts , if you live here don't believe in what the country stand for , and by the why how we got here and how we can state what we feel THEN LEAVE, THE DOOR IS OPEN> Try China ( let us know how that work for you)
Lmao I’ve actually been to China, Hong Kong is a great place. It’s the home of black walnut ice cream and custom silk suits for cheap lol. I’ve actually been serval times and it was great, I could easily live there, but my work and wealth is here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women