Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2023, 04:00 AM   #31
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 490495
My ECCIE Reviews

HA so many of these comments and attitude and judgement is EXACTLY why you folks are here :-) Stick to the established ladies who have been around and you'll be just fine. Can't afford her, then don't see her? But all of THIS, laughable to say the least.
SexySammy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:07 AM   #32
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Guess you're not allowed to be judgmental on shitty service anymore.
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:44 AM   #33
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
HA so many of these comments and attitude and judgement is EXACTLY why you folks are here :-) Stick to the established ladies who have been around and you'll be just fine. Can't afford her, then don't see her? But all of THIS, laughable to say the least.
Why exactly is it "laughable" that some guys can't afford to hobby like they used to? Some of these "established ladies" that you have mentioned have increased their prices from $300 to $500......some guys can only afford to hobby once per month and the girls he's been seeing regularly have almost doubled in price. Guys like seeing regulars for a lot of reasons, so it's not as easy or convenient as you think to find a new regular....especially when prices are through the roof.

So I'm not really sure what is "laughable"....but maybe there are specific posts you're referring to that I missed?
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:51 AM   #34
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
This is why I see sugar babies. The providers hate the men on these sites. It's your right. But it's why guys are looking for alternatives.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 08:19 AM   #35
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
Why exactly is it "laughable" that some guys can't afford to hobby like they used to? Some of these "established ladies" that you have mentioned have increased their prices from $300 to $500......some guys can only afford to hobby once per month and the girls he's been seeing regularly have almost doubled in price. Guys like seeing regulars for a lot of reasons, so it's not as easy or convenient as you think to find a new regular....especially when prices are through the roof.

So I'm not really sure what is "laughable"....but maybe there are specific posts you're referring to that I missed?
Definitely directed more towards some of the other comments because trust me I totally get that aspect. Hence why my prices have been fairly the same for last 10 years. I like my working class regular crowd vs the quick buck anyway. But that's still the right every lady has just like any business. But grouping everyone and judging us as a whole over the few bad apples? Not ok.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #36
petitefunlady
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 465682
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hobby has changed a lot. A lotta women seem to be off these kind of sites and on Tryst, Twitter, etc..... These sites are just for men mostly, in my opinion. They just get on here and chat (complain) about the ladies.
petitefunlady is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 12:25 PM   #37
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by petitefunlady View Post
These sites are just for men mostly, in my opinion. They just get on here and chat (complain) about the ladies.
Nailed It!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 03:36 PM   #38
Havana Daydreamer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I recall a time where you were rewarded for ignoring the drama, BS and other stuff because there was also some helpful info.....helpful to the providers and hobbyists. Just sayin'.......
Havana Daydreamer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 04:18 PM   #39
Boy Scout
Premium Beef

Encounters: 14

This thread has many wonderful and interesting comments from many people. I just want to remind everyone that we're in the Coed forum and your posts are viewable by the ladies too.

That said, completely agreed on the assessment that hobbying is much more difficult than it was before, in terms of increased rates, draconian law and antifreedom LE scrutiny, and generally worse treatment of clients due to painful screening with real IDs and whatnot, which itself is also an effect of LE activity.

The increased rates can be easily explained by the inflationary economy we're all facing across the nation, not just this Dallas area. Fellow hobbyists in other areas have reported the same.

To me, the bulk of the hardship comes from Texas government deciding to place harsh penalty on citizens exercising their freedom in private with full consent. This also led to increased LE scrutiny and increased screenings to the point of distopia. The higher methods establishments now have to do to ensure their safety as well as yours obviously lead to higher costs and rates. It's just economics 101.

The unscrupulous politicians are not fooling anyone by saying it's to fight human trafficking. No shit, I dislike human trafficking too, but if you also include in the mix willing ladies providing a service to consensual clients, now it's just bullshit and caters to a specific demographic of society. You know, the antifreedom group. I know you keep complaining about the law, but how many of you actually do something to fight it? Have you ever called your representative even once? Just put up your phone and say you don't want your tax money to go towards costly activities that don't contribute anything to society. Say you want pro-freedom Texas back. Say it should be completely legal for a person to get a massage without being stopped and questioned by police arbitrarily. If willing, just say that you want legalized prostitution because that protects women better (and it also protects you). Donate to organizations that advocate for safe and legal environment for working women. You happily pay for $300+ for an hour, you can donate $10. I've done all of the aforementioned. Join up. Exercise your rights. Don't like the system? Change the system.

I've seen the word simp being thrown around like a basketball in this thread. I too agree that there should be some price control to prevent costs from shooting up uncontrollably and curb the renowned GPS. However, I can't agree that simply treating your lady with respect automatically equates to simping. You also can't keep demanding your fellow hobbyists not to spend their own money on the amount they feel best suits their situation. It's their money, not yours. We're not in a communist state. To be clear, I personally try to adhere to the "market price" perceived and generally accepted by our community. I think it's good practice. But I also tip a little higher sometimes for exceptional service provided by the lady. This encourages good behaviors and the good behaviors from the ladies I met will also benefit you.

Ridiculing and criticizing your fellow hobbyists for spending a little higher on the ladies is also not going to change the market price. Why? Because first, they're not going to change just because you shout and cry provocatively. And second, even if they change and lower their spending a little, it's not going to do shit in macroeconomics. Each lady can see more than ten clients a day and North Texas alone bears thousands upon thousands visits every day. Time that by the weeks and months and we easily arrive at hundreds of thousands, and it's laughably clear a few guys lowering their tips in several sessions are not going to do jack. It's the free market, and the invisible hand is more powerful than many of you think. It's just economics. What we need is a systemic change.

The solution for us individual hobbyists? Just cut back on spending during chaotic waters and hobby more again when things are good again. It's been waves after waves for decades here and it's not going to change. Like the old adage, it's better to spend $100 on a good shirt than $25 for four poor quality ones. I've found many times over that saving for $500 to spend a mindblowing time with your favorite reputable lady is 10 times better than cheapening it and going for two subpar $250 sessions, for an inferior experience each time. For an example.

Good things come to those who wait. Or colloquially, wait and you will come better. LOL
Boy Scout is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 04:21 PM   #40
Anthonylewis50
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I don't get it. Everyone who spends money gripes. Yelp. Hotel reviews. Everywhere. But if you gripe in the hobby the ladies want you banned. If it's a business, you listen to the customers and say "you're right" even when the customer is wrong. But on oh2, if have any criticism you get banned. Are there trolls? Yes. There are trolls on the fucking Arbys twitter page too. But ladies in dfw are ignoring a serious trend. There's lots of talented sugar babies out there who aren't asking for 600 and not allowing guys to blow off steam on the internet.
Anthonylewis50 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 04:28 PM   #41
poon_69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I pooped my pants, looking for a hooker to clean it up
poon_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 07:03 PM   #42
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
This thread has many wonderful and interesting comments from many people. I just want to remind everyone that we're in the Coed forum and your posts are viewable by the ladies too.

That said, completely agreed on the assessment that hobbying is much more difficult than it was before, in terms of increased rates, draconian law and antifreedom LE scrutiny, and generally worse treatment of clients due to painful screening with real IDs and whatnot, which itself is also an effect of LE activity.

The increased rates can be easily explained by the inflationary economy we're all facing across the nation, not just this Dallas area. Fellow hobbyists in other areas have reported the same.

To me, the bulk of the hardship comes from Texas government deciding to place harsh penalty on citizens exercising their freedom in private with full consent. This also led to increased LE scrutiny and increased screenings to the point of distopia. The higher methods establishments now have to do to ensure their safety as well as yours obviously lead to higher costs and rates. It's just economics 101.

The unscrupulous politicians are not fooling anyone by saying it's to fight human trafficking. No shit, I dislike human trafficking too, but if you also include in the mix willing ladies providing a service to consensual clients, now it's just bullshit and caters to a specific demographic of society. You know, the antifreedom group. I know you keep complaining about the law, but how many of you actually do something to fight it? Have you ever called your representative even once? Just put up your phone and say you don't want your tax money to go towards costly activities that don't contribute anything to society. Say you want pro-freedom Texas back. Say it should be completely legal for a person to get a massage without being stopped and questioned by police arbitrarily. If willing, just say that you want legalized prostitution because that protects women better (and it also protects you). Donate to organizations that advocate for safe and legal environment for working women. You happily pay for $300+ for an hour, you can donate $10. I've done all of the aforementioned. Join up. Exercise your rights. Don't like the system? Change the system.

I've seen the word simp being thrown around like a basketball in this thread. I too agree that there should be some price control to prevent costs from shooting up uncontrollably and curb the renowned GPS. However, I can't agree that simply treating your lady with respect automatically equates to simping. You also can't keep demanding your fellow hobbyists not to spend their own money on the amount they feel best suits their situation. It's their money, not yours. We're not in a communist state. To be clear, I personally try to adhere to the "market price" perceived and generally accepted by our community. I think it's good practice. But I also tip a little higher sometimes for exceptional service provided by the lady. This encourages good behaviors and the good behaviors from the ladies I met will also benefit you.

Ridiculing and criticizing your fellow hobbyists for spending a little higher on the ladies is also not going to change the market price. Why? Because first, they're not going to change just because you shout and cry provocatively. And second, even if they change and lower their spending a little, it's not going to do shit in macroeconomics. Each lady can see more than ten clients a day and North Texas alone bears thousands upon thousands visits every day. Time that by the weeks and months and we easily arrive at hundreds of thousands, and it's laughably clear a few guys lowering their tips in several sessions are not going to do jack. It's the free market, and the invisible hand is more powerful than many of you think. It's just economics. What we need is a systemic change.

The solution for us individual hobbyists? Just cut back on spending during chaotic waters and hobby more again when things are good again. It's been waves after waves for decades here and it's not going to change. Like the old adage, it's better to spend $100 on a good shirt than $25 for four poor quality ones. I've found many times over that saving for $500 to spend a mindblowing time with your favorite reputable lady is 10 times better than cheapening it and going for two subpar $250 sessions, for an inferior experience each time. For an example.

Good things come to those who wait. Or colloquially, wait and you will come better. LOL

Inflation definitely plays a big role here and folks seem to forget that at its core, this is a business at the end of the day. Milk doesn't cost .5 cents anymore either. I'm sure you can still find someone walking around for a quick buck in some places as well.
Private incalls and hotel prices have both risen. Which means our out of pocket expenses have risen as well. In multiple aspects at that. I certainly don't judge all hobbyist as a whole. Some folks just like to spend more and that's on them. I have plenty of folks that have tipped extremely well just because that's how they are.
There are so many sites I don't know why folks are that bothered they got banned from oh2 anyways. And they go and make multiple handles to get on the same site they talk the most shit about lol
Old 02-01-2023, 08:38 PM   #43
Ralph Fults
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
This is why I see sugar babies. The providers hate the men on these sites. It's your right. But it's why guys are looking for alternatives.
I also strictly see sugar babies these days. The majority of the girls on there are not jaded and aren’t supporting Tyrone. You will have to spend some time weeding out the scammers and professionals, but it’s really not that hard and I think it’s sorta fun. You will definitely meet a wider spectrum women than you meet on OH2 or eccie.
Ralph Fults is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:15 PM   #44
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Whenever I hear it's inflation, All I picture is a lazy hooker wanting to make a killing while watching a Netflix marathon waiting for the few sorry tricks getting soaked with their "inflation" rates. I know I'm right and some will get bothered with my post

What makes me happy is guys finding other options, taking their $ elsewhere and less for the money hungry greedy hookers, hopefully more guys learn how to hunt in other places. Things were different 5 years ago.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 10:23 PM   #45
SexySammy
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylewis50 View Post
I don't get it. Everyone who spends money gripes. Yelp. Hotel reviews. Everywhere. But if you gripe in the hobby the ladies want you banned. If it's a business, you listen to the customers and say "you're right" even when the customer is wrong. But on oh2, if have any criticism you get banned. Are there trolls? Yes. There are trolls on the fucking Arbys twitter page too. But ladies in dfw are ignoring a serious trend. There's lots of talented sugar babies out there who aren't asking for 600 and not allowing guys to blow off steam on the internet.
The customer is NOT always right. Have you ever worked in service industry? More-so in the last 10 years? People these days are so RUDE and they are not always right. Demeaning the ladies and grouping us altogether based on a person's miniscule experience with a few ladies, is a completely different thing. The amount of providers and hobbying going on all over the world, hell Texas alone is astounding I can promise you that. And not everyone acts and does the things some of these gentlemen have used in their arguments, I don't keep up with reading all reviews all the time but I've heard my fair share of horror stories about experiences with other ladies but more times than not, if you do your research, don't treat the provider like dirt or constantly degrade them online as a whole, there are more good experiences vs the bad. Not everyone is going to have the same experience either because not all men act the same. And believe me I'm all for the private areas for alerts to be made on both sides of things as well. I can promise you the men would be more upset than the ladies if the private areas got shut down though and everything was public and people could actually defend themselves. Then there are discussions started like this that remind me why we have those areas. I honestly don't typically get wrapped up in the coed drama that happens and folks start going back and forth but some of these comments honestly shocked me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women