Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #31
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
CPI is correct. You are already guilty by not immediately telling your wife. If you feel the need to wait just wait until she graduates from college and then do her and all her friends.

Hmmmm I do believe that in his original posting that he said that he is widowed.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 06:47 PM   #32
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Wow...
-
I posted my story this morning before work. Later, before I went to a long meeting, I logged in and saw the first four postings which confirmed my instinct to run. Thus reinforced, the big head was able to defeat the little head insurgency. Now content, I went to the meeting and later had a wonderful session with the very lovely & sexy Gia Stevens who sated (temporarily) the little head. Now at home I log onto eccie, and wow...
-
First I want to thank everyone (especially all my close, personal, friends @@) for the kind words, advice, and points to ponder. Even CPI30000 has honored my first thread with a troll post! How awesome is that!
-
Here is some additional info that will add some insight. When Jane was called back up for the munchies she said thank you, with a peck on the cheek; however as she moved away her lips brushed my ear with a gentle "puff". That's when I broke into a sweat. Later that night the "Money Pit" told me how much she appreciated my taking the time to counsel Jane, and that Jane said she really appreciated my advice. Obviously Jane was questioned why it took her so long to get a bag of Doritos and a 12-pak of DP and that was her cover story. She a law student so she's being trained by some of our countries best professional liars to think on her feet. (In Latin Juridica = law; Ludus = advanced school, no one picked up on that eh? So much for a classical education...)
-
Honestly the points made about my daughter's trust & respect are ones that hadn't come to my mind, but should have. She's been a daddy's girls from day one, even more so after her mother, my wife, died. To a large degree I'm still the Dad who can do no wrong, I can't afford to lose that. Years ago another's poor choices put my wife in an early grave. I can't afford to allow my poor choices do that to my relationship with my kids. Sorry to let you down CPI30000, but one question, how does one divorce a corpse? And why would I want to split her plot when the probate Judge gave me everything after a drunk illegal alien smashed her van? (Couldn't resist yanking your chain. Yeah, Gia Stevens left me feeling Gooood.)
-
I have other points to ponder, requests to answer, and will post them later. I'm getting too verbose.
DFK Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:01 PM   #33
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Thumbs up Sigh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
Hmmmm I do believe that in his original posting that he said that he is widowed.
Thanks for the assist...

I know it was long, but you'd think people would actually read a posting before commenting on it; however, my situation is not the norm, the accusation is. Seems a good part of my life has been spent being the exception rather than the rule...
Old 02-19-2010, 07:09 PM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I believe you made the right decision...! Not that it matters what I think.....rather how you feel about it! SO's, sugarbabies, lovers....may come and go.....Kids are forever!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #35
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
SO's, sugarbabies, lovers....may come and go.....Kids are forever!
Max, you are correct on that one. I need to remember I hit the Jackpot with the three I have.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

awww ...I think I just fell a little bit in "Eccie board love" with you!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #37
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Have you ever considered writing for Hustler or Harlequin novels? Holy shit batman, that was a GREATLY written story.
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #38
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFK Hunter View Post
Thanks for the assist...

I know it was long, but you'd think people would actually read a posting before commenting on it; however, my situation is not the norm, the accusation is. Seems a good part of my life has been spent being the exception rather than the rule...

No problem DFK. And yeah you would think that most people would read the post before commenting. And you definately made the right decision as kids are forever. No sense in risking the relationship with your children especially the one who is still daddy's little girl.
OneHotMale is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #39
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Have you ever considered writing for Hustler or Harlequin novels? Holy shit batman, that was a GREATLY written story.
Awww, thank you...

My father was a real writer so I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree...
Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #40
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
awww ...I think I just fell a little bit in "Eccie board love" with you!
Your sweet...
Old 02-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #41
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I definitely think you made the right decision not to act on your impulse. I had a hard time just reading about it! I hope you keep us up to date if anything else happens. American Beauty for sure!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:16 PM   #42
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

In my opening stages of being an older guy, one of my biggest regrets is missing out or wasting opportunities to nail some hot, young, tight, wet, delicious tasting, college student age snatch. Life is short as hell. When young, beautiful, well buit girls start ignoring you in life and treating you like a statue, the days of blown opportunites are the ones you might long for. Remember when you were younger, say 18-25 or so, there was always that 40-ish or so guy in the neighborhood who hung around, trying his damndest to get attention from girls half his age (or more than half), only to get laughed at, blown off, and conned out of money??? Yeah, we know that guy. Is it anybody's goal to be like him?

Sure, there's always the risk of it blowing up in your face, but that's life. Then again, maybe NOTHING bad comes of it. Maybe she shows you a good time a COUPLE of times, get what she needs out of the situation (stretch money to get her from point A to B), then decides she would do well to mess with guys her own age, and ends it peacefully...and your daughter(s) is none the wiser. Maybe she doesn't want her friend (your daughter) knowing she done naughty girl things to get money out of you. Maybe she'd be worried about HER image or your kids' feelings. She'd be just as guilty as you if something went wrong. If all goes well, you got to have fun with a young tender, which could be one of those 'good feeling inside' inducers on those tough days down the road. OR you can waste this opportunity and live in regret a couple years down the road.

Gotta remember, the attention span of young ladies is shorter than a midget looking for a contact lens. She might lose interest before you even read this post.

Relationships with friends and family can be made STRONGER after a falling out periood....that is, if it even happens in the first place.

High risk = high reward. No risk = no reward.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #43
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Exclamation Musings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
American Beauty for sure!
-
ithyphallicus, you are the second person to mention that move, looks like I have to get out of my bubble and see it.
-
A point to ponder, Saturn mentioned the Sun Tzu quote on keeping friends and enemies close. Which got me to thinking (dangerous, I know) but what if Jane is on eccie?
-
And what if there is some small detail in a prior posting of mine that gave her a clue as to who I am? I mean the "money pit" is a sieve for information, so small details get around. That could explain the approach and why me. Doesn't change the result, I'm still running for the high ground.
-
However I've taken Saturn's advice and maed her a Facebook friend. But I've also taken Sir Lancehernot's & travelling_man's advice and told her I'm sorry, but I can't give her any assistance whatsoever under any conditions and just left it at that. I was thinking of waiting to see if this thread got any reaction from her, but I'm too impatience to wait.

As to the cornucopia of long lost BFF's who have volunteered to help this comely lass, I at first considered the idea of asking for a small finders fee, say her very shapely weight in the element Au. But the thought of throwing that really beautiful person to you wolves (I know what you guys are like 'cuz I'M one of you guys!) terrified me.
-
So where does that leave me? Well, after Gia screwed my little head's brains out, very content. Even if Jane is on the board she can't really out me without suffering negative consequences herself. So no worrys.
-
But I'll keep everyone informed as to what happens.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #44
DFK Hunter
Account Disabled

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
-
Agreed; however there's a point where no matter how high the reward, it's not worth the potential cost. On any risk curve there's a point of diminishing returns. In my situation the cost is too high. I'm just gonna have to start building back up the hobby account and hump me a 25 yr-old strawberry blond provider. Any volunteers?
Old 02-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
In my opening stages of being an older guy, one of my biggest regrets is missing out or wasting opportunities to nail some hot, young, tight, wet, delicious tasting, college student age snatch. Life is short as hell. When young, beautiful, well buit girls start ignoring you in life and treating you like a statue, the days of blown opportunites are the ones you might long for. Remember when you were younger, say 18-25 or so, there was always that 40-ish or so guy in the neighborhood who hung around, trying his damndest to get attention from girls half his age (or more than half), only to get laughed at, blown off, and conned out of money??? Yeah, we know that guy. Is it anybody's goal to be like him?

Sure, there's always the risk of it blowing up in your face, but that's life. Then again, maybe NOTHING bad comes of it. Maybe she shows you a good time a COUPLE of times, get what she needs out of the situation (stretch money to get her from point A to B), then decides she would do well to mess with guys her own age, and ends it peacefully...and your daughter(s) is none the wiser. Maybe she doesn't want her friend (your daughter) knowing she done naughty girl things to get money out of you. Maybe she'd be worried about HER image or your kids' feelings. She'd be just as guilty as you if something went wrong. If all goes well, you got to have fun with a young tender, which could be one of those 'good feeling inside' inducers on those tough days down the road. OR you can waste this opportunity and live in regret a couple years down the road.

Gotta remember, the attention span of young ladies is shorter than a midget looking for a contact lens. She might lose interest before you even read this post.

Relationships with friends and family can be made STRONGER after a falling out periood....that is, if it even happens in the first place.

That has got to be the most amazing load of crap I believe I have read in a while, and I've read a lot of it here lately. Personally I hope no one referred to me as "snatch" when I was younger or even now. If I knew someone did, I'd never give them the time of day and neither would most of the females on the board, regardless of whatever kind of money you threw their way. Does it bother any of the gents here that the Rambro's of the board might at some point refer to your daughter, mother, sister or important woman in your life as such?

Oh, and the thing about attention span....you do realize that you are male, right? LOL (I apologize to the rest of the gentelmen here, but he sorta asked for that comment)

As for the comment/advice on relationships.....The words self and centered come to mind here. Do you honestly believe that it is great advice to give someone to hurt those who love and adore you in order to fulfill some fantasy in the heat of the moment. Really? Isn't it better that one stay in a safer playground such as this, where discretion is more likely to be the case? Isn't that why most hobbyist hobby rather than attempt to start an affair with a civillian mistress? Isn't it better not to hurt the ones who care so deeply for you, or have you just never experienced that? Someone help me try to wrap my mind around this please....

As for well built young women starting to ignore men of "your age" who have proven time and again by their actions and words that they have little or no respect for the opposite sex, and this is just a wild off the wall guess on my part due to the horrendous response you just added to this thread, but do you think that might possibly be because you are just an old horny geezer who hasn't got a clue about women of any age, as opposed to being a respectful intelligent individual who actually does understand women a tiny little bit? good grief!

It's disrespect such as this that is prompting many of the ladies, you all seem to admire so much, to actually leave, and threaten to leave boards of this nature. If some of you gents could be a fly on the wall in the ladies forum, you might start to really understand and more so enjoy the women that are here for you. The degrading remarks, surly comments and more or less mind your own business attitudes are taking their toll on quite a few.

Nothing wrong at ALL with liking, enjoying, choosing to be with and/or fantasizing about younger and willing women, but something is terribly wrong with the many negative references and disrespect for the female gender in general. I thought we were way ahead of the game in an open minded community. Very disheartening and disappointing.

Rambro, do you seriously want the ladies of the board to think that you have zero respect and border on outright disdain for our gender and see no use for us other than to fulfill your sexual desires. We are watching and as hard as it is to fathom, we are intelligent enough to see how you really feel about us when you discuss us in a manner such as this in the co-ed section. Not sure how many DNS lists you made with this post, but I guarantee you made at least one if not very many, which is most likely.

I am woman, hear me roar....LOL

And one more thing while I'm at it....Thanks so much to all the really wonderful men who do have a clue and do not conduct themselves in a manner which is offensive to the ladies in the co-ed section. The women of the board greatly appreciate your respect and support. You guys rock!