Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35916
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2013, 01:58 AM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You must not be aware of the fact that your profile page shows the last time you logged in.........these retards have been watching you watching them since this started.....your silence has been deafening to them.

Trust is a precious commodity.......once it is gone, it is next to impossible to get it back.

Where do you go from here? Do you use your modtard abilities to censor your detractors? Do you act like it never happened and force your local forum to live with it?

I don't know if you did any of the stupid shit you are accused of. I do know you put yourself in a position where the accusations have traction......then, sat in silence......waiting to see if there were any accusers........now, you come forward with some belated indignation?

You would have been better served to climb on your war horse during the heat of battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
01-03-2013, 03:22 PM

01-23-2013 10:37 AM

lets play a guessing game????????
well he did take a break from logging on when I posted this in the AR sandbox. First date was last post till this post. Second date was last log in. Before that 2nd date was logged in almost daily. Wish I keep a record of that now
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #32
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Has there been "one provider" speak in offense.... "first hand"?
No. Absolutely no. Your point has been made repeatedly and is understood. You are the ablest defender. Will you stake your reputation that nothing said is true?
Do you have the confidence to refute all that has been said? That is the crux of this issue. Does anyone have that confidence? Confidence is important in any position of trust.
I will put my money where my mouth is. If you will say, "I know beyond the shadow of a doubt these allegations are false," Just your opinion. I will guest my account and never again appear on this board in any guise. This is a golden opportunity.
Do you have the confidence to take it?
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #33
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

WKing is not Giz's strong suit.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #34
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chan View Post
. . . . Will you stake your reputation that nothing said is true? No... I have no reference of proof!
Do you have the confidence to refute all that has been said? No... but I have the confidence to question, without proof!

I will put my money where my mouth is. If you will say, "I know beyond the shadow of a doubt these allegations are false," Just your opinion. I will guest my account and never again appear on this board in any guise. This is a golden opportunity. Do you have the confidence to take it? * NO.... I do not! * But, do you have the confidence to say "I know beyond a shadow of a doubt these allegations are true?"
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 02:36 AM   #35
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

What I am saying is what you are saying. We don't have confidence in this moderator, but we should have.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:50 AM   #36
MrGiz
BANNED

WRONG !!
We are not saying the same thing!

I have witnessed a few questionable moderators. . . . on more than this one relatively "new" website. But I have always waited to actually "witness" questionable behavior, before buying into popular condemnation by others.

The only real fact that remains, is.... NOBODY has come forth to put their name (or handle) on the line to "validate" any/or all of the alleged charges.

If I ever receive any depositions from supposed victims. . . I will assess.

Until that happens.... well.... you know.....

BTW.... you haven't answered my last question.
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:09 AM   #37
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
well he did take a break from logging on when I posted this in the AR sandbox. First date was last post till this post. Second date was last log in. Before that 2nd date was logged in almost daily. Wish I keep a record of that now

All you would have to do is log out and you could come here daily and no one would know.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #38
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69 View Post
All you would have to do is not log out and you could come here daily and no one would know.
Fixed that for you
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #39
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogfan69
All you would have to do is not log out and you could come here daily and no one would know.
Fixed that for you
yup, the fixed quote it right

mmmmmmm we seem to be back at errrr never mind for now
Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

"Coed Discussions - Arkansas Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

ahhhhhh A+ on entertaining
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #41
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Why have "certain parties" only informed a "certain few"?

I guess you missed that memo to be in the loop on this one.

But really I have no idea.

And I'm sticking to that one.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:46 AM   #42
ragooh_aus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Certainly where there is smoke, there is fire. Also, silence may be viewed as gult or acceptance. However, niether of these are finite. I agree that the moderators must have the board's trust in order to moderate effectively. However, these are mere accusations of wrongdoing and violations of power. They are serious, but accusations. Several of us have not heard anything related to this wrongdoing.

A lady must step forward and tell their story. Not to the board, but to a mod. There needs to be an answer if the members are to move past this. Second and third hand accounts never have credibility because they are either often wrong or misleading. If the lady has told you a story, she is telling you the story she wants you to hear.

I do not think the AR board will implode, but without a resolution, it might.

What really steams my clams is that this hobby world is supposed to be fun, and this topic is not. It is a shitty witch hunt without evidence. Maybe the prudent way to proceed is to quietly investigate and then take decisive public action.

At the end all we have is mere speculation.

"The mother of all evil is speculation" -- Gordon Gekko
ragooh_aus is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:49 AM   #43
HarryHarper
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Maybe I should stay in Ohio, there seems to be a lot of drama in Arkansas.
HarryHarper is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #44
Lonesome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragooh_aus View Post
Certainly where there is smoke, there is fire. Also, silence may be viewed as gult or acceptance. However, niether of these are finite. I agree that the moderators must have the board's trust in order to moderate effectively. However, these are mere accusations of wrongdoing and violations of power. They are serious, but accusations. Several of us have not heard anything related to this wrongdoing.

A lady must step forward and tell their story. Not to the board, but to a mod. There needs to be an answer if the members are to move past this. Second and third hand accounts never have credibility because they are either often wrong or misleading. If the lady has told you a story, she is telling you the story she wants you to hear.

What really steams my clams is that this hobby world is supposed to be fun, and this topic is not. It is a shitty witch hunt without evidence. Maybe the prudent way to proceed is to quietly investigate and then take decisive public action.

+1
Lonesome is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #45
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by ragooh_aus

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.--Dietrich Bonhoeffer

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women