Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36788
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2014, 06:58 PM   #31
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds View Post
You are declining to explain why you would "insist" on a guy who likes to ALSO visit transexuals wear a condom for fellatio?

I honestly just rather not do the appointment. But yes, check out my review from wellhung
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:59 PM   #32
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Yes they do
I seen you been traveling, how are you doll. Call me later
Old 05-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #33
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
......😑
So...you don't know either...why start the thread then?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #34
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So...you don't know either...why start the thread then?

I explained why at the beginning of the thread. I dont have to explain it again.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:26 PM   #35
Guest072624
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey mamaz!!!! How u been?

Quote:
Yes they do
Old 05-08-2014, 07:43 PM   #36
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hey mamaz!!!! How u been?
Terrific! Never been better!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:45 PM   #37
Guest072624
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Im glad to hear it babe. Take care!

Quote:
Terrific! Never been better!
Old 05-08-2014, 07:53 PM   #38
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I just read this, it's completely different. This is nothing to do with NBA what so ever. So what if she is NBA, if she extends it to far it's her own loss! As far as the TS thing, completely different as well. I know it's not the 80's and anyone can catch whatever, with that being said, how do you compete with someone who likes dick and all you have is pussy? Nothing against the TS lovers either, it's their preference. They have my respect, but how do you please when they have gay tendencies? I use toys for boys who like prostate play with a WOMAN! They like the feeling but come to a woman to experiment. If their previous partners have a dick they are gay or bisexual. I can't even want to try to compete with that! If it's ignorant than okay, I'll be ignorant. Someone who has been with a woman of any color, I have the same goods. I know what he likes, and have what he desires!!
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Probably just a lady w/an NBA policy extending it to include ladies as well & yes, it's pretty stupid, but you're right, her loss was your gain. I've also heard of ladies not seeing anyone who's seen a TS as well, which is equally as ignorant. A guy could be someone who doesn't do reviews at all and you'd have NO idea who he's seen or where he's been. I don't judge people on the color of their skin, but I do think if someone has an NBA policy, then that's their prerogative, perhaps they had a bad experience and it messed with their head, you never know. Whatever, if someone isn't comfortable seeing you for whatever reason, age, weight, race, etc. you're better off not seeing them, because it won't be fun.

If a guy requested an appt with you who'd also seen a TS, believe me, he wouldn't be spending money to visit you if you didn't have the goodies he enjoyed. Many guys who see TS ladies, are into Greek (with anyone), you might as well start requiring cbj for anyone who's done Greek as well. I have a feeling you are going to get a lot of people who've seen TS girls, but haven't done reviews of ANYONE, making appts. with you and you won't know it. 80% of the people I've met don't do reviews at all.

Also, how can you say it has nothing to do with an NBA policy when a lady states that she won't see a guy that has seen AA providers? It has everything to do with it.

I Didn't mean to offend you, but it's just my opinion on this & you're you right, this is America and it's your right to see whoever you wish & set the boundaries that work for you. xoxo

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:58 PM   #39
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
said that a provider (whos name he didnt give) told him she wouldnt see him because he seen me and im a black girl. I couldnt believe that!!! Do providers really do that dumb shit?

^ I read it as she was letting him know in not so subtle terms that since he's already reached the apex and experienced the best there's no need to bother with her. She likely saved him a huge disappointment. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C-rnDjBi6I&feature=kp
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:00 PM   #40
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Probably just a lady w/an NBA policy extending it to include ladies as well & yes, it's pretty stupid, but you're right, her loss was your gain. I've also heard of ladies not seeing anyone who's seen a TS as well, which is equally as ignorant. A guy could be someone who doesn't do reviews at all and you'd have NO idea who he's seen or where he's been. I don't judge people on the color of their skin, but I do think if someone has an NBA policy, then that's their prerogative, perhaps they had a bad experience and it messed with their head, you never know. Whatever, if someone isn't comfortable seeing you for whatever reason, age, weight, race, etc. you're better off not seeing them, because it won't be fun.

If a guy requested an appt with you who'd also seen a TS, believe me, he wouldn't be spending money to visit you if you didn't have the goodies he enjoyed. Many guys who see TS ladies, are into Greek (with anyone), you might as well start requiring cbj for anyone who's done Greek as well. I have a feeling you are going to get a lot of people who've seen TS girls, but haven't done reviews of ANYONE, making appts. with you and you won't know it. 80% of the people I've met don't do reviews at all.

Also, how can you say it has nothing to do with an NBA policy when a lady states that she won't see a guy that has seen AA providers? It has everything to do with it.

I Didn't mean to offend you, but it's just my opinion on this & you're you right, this is America and it's your right to see whoever you wish & set the boundaries that work for you. xoxo

~

I guess I would just rather not know! And if a chicks NBA branches and keeps branching she is screwing herself! That is far beyond NBA, it's just dumb!
Old 05-08-2014, 08:02 PM   #41
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
I honestly just rather not do the appointment. But yes, check out my review from wellhung
You're no different than a provider who won't see a guy who's seen an AA provider. To say otherwise is hypocritical. Now, it is certainly your RIGHT to choose who you see but let's be honest and call a spade a spade shall we?
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:05 PM   #42
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Quote:
I guess I would just rather not know! And if a chicks NBA branches and keeps branching she is screwing herself! That is far beyond NBA, it's just dumb!
Knowing and not knowing what's the difference? He has done the deed. With a TS and you. Admit it you just think guys who go down that path are nasty. Just admit it. I certainly won't be offended if you do. But I know you're wrong.
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #43
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

I guess I'm in trouble then cuz there's a lot of black girls on my 411 including kammye plus several more on my reviews.

Note to self: make sure Kammye gave me an okay.

Second note to self : my 411 dues are past due
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:20 PM   #44
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I explained why at the beginning of the thread. I dont have to explain it again.
No you didn't...you made a statement...

Quote:
But when you start denying services because the client has seen a provider of a race that isnt yourse is just plain ol stupid.
You never said WHY that is stupid...in fact, the sentence before, you defended how race can play into personal choice...

Quote:
Im not one of those providers who wont see someone based on color, although that is the providers preference i understand that.
So how is this girl's personal choice not to see hobbyists who have admittedly seen black girls any different than her choice not to see black guys?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #45
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the same thing as guys who won't schedule with ladies who've seen AA guys.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women