Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2012, 05:27 AM   #31
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Shit, what a fuss about nothing.

Why should anyone be treated different then anyone else?

STUPID FOOLS
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:22 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default now thats my gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I was never confused by the question, and I did address it. I just chose to broaden the parameters, because they overlap. Sorry, but if you think that treating people with disrespect, sarcasm, and contempt in here will stay ONLY in here, you are delusional. I do believe that people are represented by their posts, even if on this supposedly "anonymous website." Aspects of their pitchforks or halos shown in here will carryover somehow into their real world personalities. Are you this argumentative on your job, or a meek, docile creature who has to release his aggressions in here?

I meant what I said; both gentlemen and ladies should be treated the same - with respect, even on ECCIE forums. I realize that you're asking if your equal-opportunity insults are fair and should be expected by both sexes, and if it's chauvinistic to NOT put everybody down the same. I don't understand the reason to drip acid in discussing religion, sex, money, politics, whatever, in the first place. It can done without rancor and revilement. You can be direct and make a point and still be polite. There is no debate with you, WTF. You just attack and destroy who and what you disagree with, make verbal assaults that you think are witty or insightful, and then you justify it with more sarcasm because we couldn't possibly be as smart as the superior person that you think you are. (Perfect example quoted above.) Why must you be so venomous, WTF? You like the "game," the verbal (well, typed) bait and trap and kill. I dare you to go one damn day without either calling or inferring that anybody on here is an idiot. Whether or not they are is immaterial. And don't give me that, "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, you're going to call it a fucking duck" bulltwinkie. I just don't think you can go 24 hours logged in and posting without making someone on here your whipping puppy.

Wow, this is about the meanest thing I've ever said in here, but you do tick me off. (And I'm sure that's one of your goals, getting people's dander up.)

Now I'm going to go find a "happy" thread so I'm not riled up before bedtime.

i wouldnt mind it so much...the attack and destroy method employed..if it would just make sense ..what seems to happen in here is a severe lack of reading or maybe just not understanding posts and not addressing any point...and when seemingly addressed the reply is either off point or is extraneous matter that you might or might not agree with but has no relationship to what is being discussed.

i do get it however, when someone says the most baffling things..and then wont respond..they just wish it to all go away

maybe your post will shake him up a bit ..at least for a day or so.... domesticate him for a few hours..
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I was never confused by the question, and I did address it. I just chose to broaden the parameters, because they overlap. Just because you say they overlap does not make it so. Sorry, but if you think that treating people with disrespect, sarcasm, and contempt in here will stay ONLY in here, you are delusional. I never said that. I said that respect is earned. I also said that it depends on where you are sitting . Right now , from my POV, you are not being very respectfull. Do you at least have to good sense to see that? I do believe that people are represented by their posts, even if on this supposedly "anonymous website." Aspects of their pitchforks or halos shown in here will carryover somehow into their real world personalities. You can believe what you want. You can believe in the Tooth Fairy or you can believe that putting up with ignorance in a political discussion is some kind of noble thing. We disagree. Are you this argumentative on your job, or a meek, docile creature who has to release his aggressions in here?See, you make my point. Your passive contempt is no better to me than my direct approach on your lack of understanding a question is to you. I do not think one better or worse than the other. You hypocrites think your approach better. What if I used your approach, "Are you this ignorant on your job? Or are you kind , docile creature who releases their intolerance here?"

I meant what I said; both gentlemen and ladies should be treated the same - with respect, even on ECCIE forums. I agree but with the caveat that it is earned. I realize that you're asking if your equal-opportunity insults are fair and should be expected by both sexes, and if it's chauvinistic to NOT put everybody down the same. What you call insults I call retorts to insults or just plain ignorance. That you do not see your comments as insults is a reflection on you, not me. I don't understand the reason to drip acid in discussing religion, sex, money, politics, whatever, in the first place. You don't? Yet you have right here in this post with me. That is what I love to point out, hyporicy. You are a shining example. It can done without rancor and revilement. It can be but first both sides need to respect the other. Your lack of respect towards me (and lack of the basic understanding of even doing so) makes it difficult for me to have a respectful, intelligent conversation with you. You come with a holier than thou attitude as if you do not wrong. That usuall gets a swift fuc off from me. But in this case I will try and point out that you may need to see thing from more than just you POV. Your reaction then dictates the subsequent discussion. Without an open mind to my POV , well let us just say I will not tolerate that kind of ignorance. You can be direct and make a point and still be polite. There is no debate with you, WTF. Are you like the debate police? What you say goes? You just attack and destroy who and what you disagree with, make verbal assaults that you think are witty or insightful, and then you justify it with more sarcasm because we couldn't possibly be as smart as the superior person that you think you are. THIS WHOLE FORUM DOES THAT. WTF. You are a hypocrite. You do not like me fine. But do not come in here accussing me of something the whole forum does. Are you saying I do it better than most? If so THANK YOU, if not FUCK YOU. (Perfect example quoted above.) Why must you be so venomous, WTF? You like the "game," the verbal (well, typed) bait and trap and kill. I dare you to go one damn day without either calling or inferring that anybody on here is an idiot. Whether or not they are is immaterial. And don't give me that, "If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, you're going to call it a fucking duck" bulltwinkie. I just don't think you can go 24 hours logged in and posting without making someone on here your whipping puppy. Make up your mind, Is it a duck or puppy?

Wow, this is about the meanest thing I've ever said in here, but you do tick me off. (And I'm sure that's one of your goals, getting people's dander up.) One of my goals is to get people to THINK. Think that what they do and say might not be as nice as they think. That their POV is not the best for everyone. It might be the best for them.

Now I'm going to go find a "happy" thread so I'm not riled up before bedtime. See, I have nothing negative to say about that. I hope you had a good night sleep.
Look, I (or we) like to talk politics in this forum. Politics and religion are belief systems. It stands to reason that people will take their belief systems personal. That is why we have to back and forth that we do in here. I do not take it personal. I realize that some do and until they are able to seperate from the emotion from a rational discussion....well then we will continue to have what you seem not to care for , yet do very well. Which is to say we will continue to insult each other.

My goal in this forum is to point out hyporicy and irony. You may have a different goal than me Ms Fancy. Your goal may be civility.

I do not think you can have civility until each side is aware of the others POV. From there a mutual respect has to develop. This takes time and is a evolution.

For you to come in here and think you know it all is naïve at best and dare I say ignorant at worst!

In closing , I will say that there are many folks on here who have a different political belief system than I. I/we have developed a mutual respect for each other. We get along just fine. So please save your erroneous judgments for people much meeker than myself. I asked a simple question. Do you want to be treated as an equal in this forum ? or not?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:50 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Do you know when you put an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards you sometimes get WTF?

Notice, no profanity. Can you do that?

Where did fancy in heels get a bed like that? At a renaissance festival? Nice outfit by the way.

Wait, wait, let me do my WTF impersonation.... Nice fucking tits there Fancy, you want to bring them over here? You see I hate everyone including you but I love big fucking tits.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm not sure your posts are helping her cause!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i wouldnt mind it so much...the attack and destroy method employed..if it would just make sense ..what seems to happen in here is a severe lack of reading or maybe just not understanding posts and not addressing any point...and when seemingly addressed the reply is either off point or is extraneous matter that you might or might not agree with but has no relationship to what is being discussed.

i do get it however, when someone says the most baffling things..and then wont respond..they just wish it to all go away
See you do not get it yet never.

The exact same thing can be said by me about your posts. Yet you think you make perfect sense. You thnk you are a gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post

maybe your post will shake him up a bit ..at least for a day or so.... domesticate him for a few hours..
Or maybe not.

Fancy, so far, has just been a female version of many of you gents. A hypocrite. She comes into the Monkey pen. It says "Beware Monkey Pen" on the entrance. She enters throws some shit at me and tells me how evil I am for throwing shit in a shit throwing pen! That is WTF you do in the monkey pen. She then tells me that I will throw shit if I go to the giraffe pen. Nothing is further from the truth but she fancies herslf as a know it all.

Fancy, a word to the wise. Read what Ms Whispers had to say in another thread and then get back with me. That is the way to earn respect and get what you want. If that is truly wtf you want....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jesus, WTF. Get over yourself, you are looking like an asshole.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:00 AM   #37
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And I responded, and as I expected, you couldn't keep an insult out of even a single post.

By the way, as I understand it the Sandbox is not JUST a political forum, and is open to everything Hobby-related. I don't discuss politics at all, as mine are my business and nobody's else's. Are you referring to The Monkey Pen as THIS forum or all of ECCIE? I think I have every right to be on ECCIE and not expect to be depreciated for my beliefs, maybe for my looks or service as a provider, but that's a different issue. You're right; I was raised to be courteous, and I treat people that way. I don't know how you inferred from my post that "I knew it all," as I obviously don't, but perhaps I am naive to expect boundaries and an exchange of ideas on a board like this with civility and decorum. Whether you respect me or not is of no importance, as I respect myself, and therefore do feel bad about my comment last night. I crossed my own boundaries and stooped to YOUR level in making belittling personal remarks. My apologies for that. The thing is, you refuse to understand my point. Your question isn't the kind that can be answered with a simple yes or no, but if that's what you want, sure, treat everyone the same, men and women alike, be snide and derogatory to all creatures great and small. Happy?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WTF intentionally distorts for his own amusement. Forget about him, and come over here. I want to explore my tall, Irish treat!

Move on, WTF, nothing to see here.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you know when you put an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of keyboards you sometimes get WTF?

Notice, no profanity. Can you do that?

Where did fancy in heels get a bed like that? At a renaissance festival? Nice outfit by the way.

Wait, wait, let me do my WTF impersonation.... Nice fucking tits there Fancy, you want to bring them over here? You see I hate everyone including you but I love big fucking tits.
We are all different. Some cuss , some do not.

Who cares?

You think you are better than me?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #40
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You like my medieval-looking bed, JD? It is a relic, made from architectural elements of a 19th-century Chicago firehouse (like the posts on the staircase and the emblem mounted at the top of a stairwell), manned by some of the many Irish firemen in the city. When the firehouse was decommissioned and about to be torn down, one of the firefighters who recognized lasting art (Chicago was known for excellent ornamental cast iron work at the time) was allowed to take what he wanted, and he turned it into this bed. I bought it from his granddaughter, a sweet little redheaded lady headed for a retirement home, after it had been sitting dismantled in a garage for 20 years. (I hope that didn't bore you too much, but I think it an interesting past.) It goes well with my penchant for anachronisms. And thank you for complimenting my outfit. I have a closet full of bust-boosting costumes. Wanna see?

And you, darling CuteOG, to answer your question from last night, yes, I'm a natural redhead. (I'd offer to let you match the carpet to the drapes, but I've been tiled.
) Now hug me. I feel dirty after all the mess with WTF.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:35 AM   #41
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Or maybe not.
yeah, you are too much into your defensive mode
Old 01-12-2012, 08:37 AM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Don't be too hard on WTF, when he was a child, he was breast fed on falsies. Fancy, we have to meet sometime, you're gorgeous.

And yes, we treat lady posters differently, for the reason mentioned before, and because that is how gentlemen act. I appreciate my ladies!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #43
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default yeah take it easy on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Don't be too hard on WTF, when he was a child, he was breast fed on falsies. We have to meet sometime, you're gorgeous.

And yes, we treat lady posters differently, for the reason mentioned before, and because that is how gentlemen act. I appreciate my ladies!
if you never had even one piece of candy or a hostess cupcake as a kid growing up...well you would be scarred too...maybe hes handled the trauma better than most...who knows...we might be axe murderers if that had happened to us
Old 01-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Maybe he never had a hostess cupcake, but we know he's fond of Twinks!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Oops, that should have been Twinkies, an honest mistake. LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women