Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2016, 10:23 AM   #31
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

The tone of this thread is just so negative. The OP and the few guys that followed were just so rude about the whole thing. (Edited)

If this is the tone in which you always deliver constructive criticism maybe some ladies would be perfectly OK if they never made your acquaintance.

How about saying, "Hey ladies, did you know that some of us are passing you up because you don't place photos in your ads? Some of us really REALLY need to see pics in your ads to have our interests piqued. Many of us enjoy candid, non photo shopped pics. Hope this helps!"

Catch more flies with honey...
QFT
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:34 AM   #32
Recurve Jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

A lot of women are self conscious about their body's appearance (hot or not). But in the end, we still have the right to walk away if we feel that pictures were false or misleading. Although such a situation is undesired, one would still have the opportunity to find another provider and the original lady would have learned a valuable lesson.
Recurve Jones is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 11:37 AM   #33
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I used to ALWAYS place pics in my ads, but now I CAN'T! When I try, it says my attachments are full, and exceed my quota. And I can't figure out how to delete some. I majored in Human Anatomy and Physiology, and the Biological Sciences; definitely not Computer Science.
And I've gone weeks and months without placing a single ad, my regulars keep me busy, so I don't see how the attachments could be full. Of course I am working on my phone since I killed another laptop. Could that be it?

But is it really that big a deal to click on her Showcase? I mean really! You want to read the reviews anyway!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 01:25 PM   #34
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
... But is it really that big a deal to click on her Showcase? I mean really! You want to read the reviews anyway!
It is not a big deal to me, once I'm already intrigued by a particular provider. Then I will also read several reviews, and perhaps even contact a reputable gent or two for additional intel. I consider pre-session, or even pre-contact, research to be time well spent.

However, it is a big deal when perusing ads of women who haven't yet caught my attention (isn't that the purpose of an ad -- to catch a potential customer's attention?) If the picture-less ad is especially witty or captivating in some other way -- rarely is this the case -- I will click on the showcase link.

But more often the ad does not captivate, so instead I'll click the "Next" arrow. It truly is not worth the bother. There are pages of other ads, many that contain pictures, which will show if there is at least a physical attraction.

So it is for me. Please do not construe this as an effort to tell any provider how to run her business.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #35
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

All right, all right, all right, OP here. Let me say again, this thread was just me venting a little at so many NEW girls (the ones without Showcases or with Showcases that have no face and/or body pics) posting ads at high rates without a pic. Why folks are calling this negative, taking it to mean something totally different and taking it personally, I just don't understand. I assure you that no provider who has posted here was a subject of my vent.

Ixnay on the ramaday.

Now, go forth and hobby!
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:41 PM   #36
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerKatt View Post
Well, I used to ALWAYS place pics in my ads, but now I CAN'T! When I try, it says my attachments are full, and exceed my quota. And I can't figure out how to delete some. I majored in Human Anatomy and Physiology, and the Biological Sciences; definitely not Computer Science.
And I've gone weeks and months without placing a single ad, my regulars keep me busy, so I don't see how the attachments could be full. Of course I am working on my phone since I killed another laptop. Could that be it?

But is it really that big a deal to click on her Showcase? I mean really! You want to read the reviews anyway!

To clear your attachments--

Go into your PM box. On the left hand side is a menu with different options. If you scroll down to the bottom under Miscellaneous, there is an option that says "Attachments". Click on it. You can go through and delete whatever attachements you wish.. and that will free up space. I do this from a laptop though-- not sure how it shows up on phone.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 08:28 AM   #37
Abigail Rosaland
Your Next Hidden Favorite

User ID: 322371
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not post pictures with my ads.Sometimes a nice mod will attach some. I have a very hard time figuring out how to attach one. I'm sure there are other girls who have trouble also. Please don't hold it against us. It's not as easy as you think. You might be passing up a really perfect friend for you
Abigail Rosaland is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #38
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Mya and Grace, kudos to you both for asserting your right to run your business how you see fit. General guidelines can be helpful. But if "the customer is always right" were applied to the hobby, some hobbyists would have it so that us companions were little more than voiceless sex dolls that cowered at all their commands. And of course all hos would be mandated to charge less than $200 or even $150 per hour.

I would think that one reason a provider may not post photos in her ad, especially if it's the case that she knows she can if she wants to, would be due to safety/privacy concerns. Also, lol at the assumption that less advert/review views equates to less inquiries/bookings/money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Eccie is the busiest FORUM in Texas. That doesn't make it the best advertising venue in Texas. I still stand by my assertion.

Strangely enough, when I visit areas that are Eccie dominant, I don't advertise any differently than anywhere else. Yet, my business doesn't suffer, despite not toeing the line you think I should march. I don't allow photos in reviews. Wanna know why?

What is harder to dispute... a review written by an anonymous internet pseudonym with nothing to corroborate that I was even there, or a review full of pictures of myself engaged in sexual acts?? I believe it ups the risk ante, and that is why I won't do it.

Hobby as you personally choose, but not everyone is going to agree with your stance of "How it is"
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
quite frankly, you are wrong sir, just totally ill informed about everything you said in this post.. smh

Please all ladies reading this, DO NOT let this mans opinion run your business. I can assure you can prevail without allowing John's to record you sucking their cock...

And I for one will not EVER let a hobbyist take pictures of me in a session or ANYWHERE.

Just like these men do not want to give you any real world information, We also have the right to not want anonymous men having butt naked pictures and videos of us in compromising positions to post wherever they please. Talk about BLACK MAIL

and everything else about pictures and bio's is also nonsense.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:29 PM   #39
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Men are visual

They need a pic or two...

Pics in reviews...taken by hobbyist...well to each their own.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 10:41 PM   #40
Guest030521
Account Disabled

User ID: 6450
My ECCIE Reviews

Copier sometimes girls dont like to have pics in reviews because you guys suck as photographers LOL. this is true. I dont mind a guy doing pics in the review but i have to approve what pics i want in the review.

I use a few older pics but the fact is i dont really change much. I still look the same 5 years later. I think that is a good thing. But ladies there are the options of posting selfies if you cant afford a photoshoot. I post a lot of selfies because i find guys today like the authenticity of a selfie.

just my .02 cents
Guest030521 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 05:43 AM   #41
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Google: are pictures better than text

http://www.business2community.com/di...6puFFbDSCCi.97

http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/vi...eting-strategy

https://www.eyeqinsights.com/power-v...mages-vs-text/

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 06:40 AM   #42
Kaysunshine
Master of Sensual Getaway

User ID: 346950
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I would like to point out a blatant oversight!!!

Let me start by saying I know this reply is long, but hey I am bored.
Now to address the OPs original topic, some of the newer girls are trying to figure it all out and they do not know how to attach photos to ads. Some are used to using other sites where they add the attachment after writing the post. I for one rarely placed ads and usually did not attach photos when I did. It simply was not apart of the marketing plan I had for myself at the time.

When it comes to pics in reviews, that is a big not gonna happen for me. Although, I had no problem with private collection photos, I did not allow the posting of pics in my reviews. (Special thank you to the fellas who respected my request of not attaching photos to my reviews. I have so much love for you guys) I do feel the decision of whether photos should or should not be attached to the ROS should be made by the provider.

Grace, although I agree with the overall message of your assertion, I have to point out that you kind of put words in Copierguy0's mouth. He said he wish providers would stop wasting their time and money on PHOTOSHOP pics, not professionally shot photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I ONLY look at showcase to get her current rate, menu, and hopefully her P411 link. I already know that showcase pic's and Ads are photo-shopped to the fuckin hilt or are 5+ years old. .
I wish providers would stop wasting their money and time on Photoshop pic's or pic's that are more than 2 years old
CG

I know and agree you guys are very much visual creatures and many of you do not read the text until after you see the pictures when it comes an ad or a showcase. Some do not read more than the donations/specials contact info and location. It's kind of sad really when you think about it. I once ran a special, but did not place it where specials usually go on showcases. Just to see if guys actually read my showcase and only one hobbyist messaged me about it. It was literally at the beginning of my about me section surrounded by exclamation points. But I digress, my point is whether you post pics in your ad or showcase or allow hobbyist to attach them to the ROS is a decision you have to make at your own discretion.
Everyone is entitled to openly and freely post their own opinions to the subject at hand. Lets try and keep it grown and freaky on Eccie.
Kaysunshine is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:22 AM   #43
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Photos are one the three most controversial subjects here.

Posting in the "critique" thread up in the national business services section just now made me think of the best explanation for my view. Photoshop, like make up, can be used to either hide or accentuate. Using PS to throw more light onto the subject, sharpen the image, get rid of digital noise, maybe darken the background; all to put attention on the details of the subject only helps in my opinion.

So many pictures with way over the top editing are out in the world today that many people are suspicious of all photos that are well lit and executed.

Back to the OP's point, yes, pictures are pretty much an iron clad requirement to be successful. And a mixed showcase of selfies and true to life professional or advanced amateur shots hits everyone's buttons.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:35 AM   #44
Kaysunshine
Master of Sensual Getaway

User ID: 346950
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree some use photoshop to make themselves the only thing you see in the photos, but I will never understand how some use it to completely alter themselves as though no-one will ever notice the difference when they see you in person. I have always wanted to ask these chicks that pull the bait and switch trick did they ever consider or even thought about gaining a regular?
Kaysunshine is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 07:44 AM   #45
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToPlease2016 View Post
I agree some use photoshop to make themselves the only thing you see in the photos, but I will never understand how some use it to completely alter themselves as though no-one will ever notice the difference when they see you in person. I have always wanted to ask these chicks that pull the bait and switch trick did they ever consider or even thought about gaining a regular?
Exactly.

This sort of thing will always come back to bite a girl in the butt, and not in a playful, fun kind of way. I think the best things a photographer can read in a provider's review is that she either , "looks just like her pictures, " or better still, "looks better than her pictures".

The trouble is this sort of crap, not only here but in Hollywood, all the magazines etc. is so prevalent that everyone's first assumption is that the picture can't be trusted unless it's a grainy, poorly lit selfie (though selfie quality is getting much better).

Good or bad, selfie or not, an ad needs to have one or more pictures in it to be effective, bottom line.

Play safe, stay true and party on!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women