Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2016, 05:44 AM   #31
ethorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Bng is good for first time sessions so I can test the waters (attitude, cleanliness, iop, skills) with minimal investment at risk. I have had more bad or lame blow jobs than good ones. If I find a good one, I go back for longer msog sessions.

If you want my opinion on rates, PM me.
ethorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 07:43 AM   #32
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Default The Feeling is Priceless !

Reading a thread like this one helps me understand more and more why I'm here. I'm certainly not special by any means but I can see by the previous responses, I'm somewhat different.

Quiet often I'll ask a lady what she prefers. The vast majority of them say " doggie " is their favorite position. Skip ahead a few minutes later and ask them what is your best way to orgasm. The vast majority say it's " oral ".

Two completely different responses for two different actions.

I get that plus I understand why!

For me, it doesn't matter if I've just met a lady or she is a favorite. Nor does it matter how much time we're spending together on a visit. The financial part of it has no meaning at all.

For me, it's the BBBJ finish that's the most important. Doesn't always end that way but when it does, it takes my head off. I literally almost pass out sometimes. It's off the charts extreme. I take stimulants that promote this feeling. My legs tremble almost to the point of it being scary as I reach the point of release.

It's the way a woman's mouth feels and works if she knows how to do it. Her pussy certainly can't make the movements her mouth can nor the added in lips, tongue, and hand movements.

There's often the additional viewing pleasure of seeing the reaction on the girls face as well. Often, it's a smile, a giggle, some small laughter - that look of " Yeah, I did that. I made that happen. Look at you, you are so fucking happy now "!

I just lay there and moan and ask for a few minutes to gather my mind and body.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 12:32 PM   #33
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking down a guys pants for his hardcock waiting to put cum in my mouth is hot very spontaneous in a way and exciting although I do prefer to get fucked. Being facefucked makes it hotter))
FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 02:09 PM   #34
txman123
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

only had maybe two true bngs
no special reason for the bng over quickie fs, just seemed like thing to do at the time.

where i feel a bit conflicted moneywise is hour -vs- hh. not always being able to msog in an hour, i often opt for hh and dont expect msog to be offered. but hh just doesn't seem like enough time to enjoy a lady's body. so now i want 90 minutes, but gotta spend more.
damn, i'm feeling angst just writing about it.
txman123 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #35
StopShort
Valued Poster

BNG is not my thing. I have a difficult time cumming from a blow job. Or, I just haven't found many women that were able to get me there. FS hits the spot every time
StopShort is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #36
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Same here, bng isn't my thing.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 04:50 PM   #37
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txman123 View Post
only had maybe two true bngs
no special reason for the bng over quickie fs, just seemed like thing to do at the time.

where i feel a bit conflicted moneywise is hour -vs- hh. not always being able to msog in an hour, i often opt for hh and dont expect msog to be offered. but hh just doesn't seem like enough time to enjoy a lady's body. so now i want 90 minutes, but gotta spend more.
damn, i'm feeling angst just writing about it.

I totally see the conflict!

Sometimes I feel like 45 minutes would be the optimal session length for certain guys that don't do msog but still want to spend a lot of time doing kissing, cuddling, DATY and FIV. Thirty minutes can be just a tad short if you're going all out.

I love sucking cock but generally as a prelude to FS so the BnG isn't something I am really into. I find most hard cocks irresistible and not getting to ride the yummy hard cock that I am sucking is a total let down.

Question for the BnG enthusiasts: when you go for a BnG and the provider ends up climbing on top and finishing you off FS, is this a downside? Does it ruin the session for you because all you really wanted was a blow job?

Discuss!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 08:32 PM   #38
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

I've never had a "professional" BnG. But, it is my favorite activity. I can sit back and be spoiled, which really isn't in my nature. Additionally, they often took place in a semi-public location, which added to the excitement, one of the best in the back room at work.

I have had a couple of experiences where my companion chose to take full control to get her O, with or without my expressed permission. I must say these are fond memories, (again, once in the back room at work). However, they were BB and left me with post-coital anxiety. I have never had that after a BnG.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:54 AM   #39
Lenergeon
Ridiculously Short

Encounters: 22

I prefer bngs when I absolutely need to nut and don't have the time or space in engage in CFS. Also helps you build a rep with the ladies.

My absolute favorite has been Misty S. As soon as she started, I cried with joy lol. So that session will lead to a longer session next time I have the chance to waltz into her incall.
Lenergeon is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 04:13 PM   #40
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Cuming in the mouth is, to echo what Charlie said, indescribable. So often I go see a girl wanting cim, pay for an hr or a hhr and end up fucking which always ends with nutting in her vag. Going for a bng and staying on the ball for that glorious cim is sooooo nice. I want one now!
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 10:01 AM   #41
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I would say price and QNS (Quick Nut Syndrome)
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 09:53 PM   #42
BEBEJ
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 205696
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's all the above as well milfy msog friendly so I try to give hem there hour so they don't feel let down lol
BEBEJ is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 10:20 PM   #43
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm the queen of bng��
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:41 AM   #44
Fx4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

I totally see the conflict!

Sometimes I feel like 45 minutes would be the optimal session length for certain guys that don't do msog but still want to spend a lot of time doing kissing, cuddling, DATY and FIV. Thirty minutes can be just a tad short if you're going all out.

I love sucking cock but generally as a prelude to FS so the BnG isn't something I am really into. I find most hard cocks irresistible and not getting to ride the yummy hard cock that I am sucking is a total let down.

Question for the BnG enthusiasts: when you go for a BnG and the provider ends up climbing on top and finishing you off FS, is this a downside? Does it ruin the session for you because all you really wanted was a blow job?

Discuss!

I personally only go for BnG sessions. Three reasons, I prefer a good bbbj over FS, it's quick/convenient (work wise) and I have a difficult time performing with a cover. So I stick with the bng. I've had numerous providers tell me that they don't offer Bng sessions, which honestly surprises me but who am I to complain or judge. To answer your question, it would probably ruin the session for me if a provider jumped on for FS when all i was looking for was a bbbj. Just the same if a provider finished me off with a HJ completion following an intense bbbj. I'd want to finish the way I envisioned and thought I was paying for
Fx4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:28 PM   #45
motrctyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

Discuss!

Sometimes I secretly wish they would climb on ached just fuck me silly, especially if I am nut getting a timely nut. The pause I get is time and money and bringing it all up at a critical time. Would kill the deal. But if a lady said "o.k. To horny, I HAVE to have your dick inside me"....well, that might be the hottest thing ever.

Should we schedule a BNG Note Milfy?
motrctyman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women