Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60344
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ur'a dumb-ass.... Mom stole my cookie. Fuckin monkey bitch.

No end to your family pictures 'eh monkey boy?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:18 PM   #32
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life.
And the key difference between the Pro and Anti gun crowd is.. WE aren't the ones trying to decide for you if you should be allowed to own those guns or not. Pro gun folks aren't trying to make your decisions for you on what guns to own, what types, what magazines, what calibers... you may be "allowed" to own. Funny, seems the Anti gun folks don't see it that way.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:33 PM   #33
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE.

You are a blind IDIOT...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #34
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You would be over matched. Get a tank.
Fuck an AR-15 and a Tank the best defense against an idiot with pepper spray is a fan, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:55 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Don't let the shit hit your fan...LOL
Old 06-09-2014, 12:06 AM   #36
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't let the shit hit your fan...LOL
It will just get blown back all over you , no big deal.

Jim
Old 06-09-2014, 01:43 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
mojo...
what if it was your child who was murdered because your constitutional {?} rights are more important than your child....i'll bet you'd change your view in a new york minute.....
gun confiscation is just more paranoia from the n.r.a. and other organizations....
I'd like to know how it's going to work...will armed swat teams of "jack booted thugs" attack you and your family....midnight raids....stop and search with no probable cause....
and try to remember that open carry doesn't only apply to white right wingers....20 gangbangers in full dress with weapons can also open carry and walk into your favorite shop or store sit down and order off the menu....if that happens what are you going to do....run home and get your gun....call all your friends to grab their guns and meet you because 20 gangbangers have just walked into a store and that can only lead to trouble....

Here is your "paranoia" Stevie; http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nstable-People and before you open your mouth and say something stupid, how do you define unstable people? We have a Department of Homeland Security that has tried to define every returning veteran as being unstable.

Another brilliantly stupid comment from Stevie; gangbangers having a license to carry a concealed weapon....so funny. You have to be over 21 and have a clean record and gangbangers by their nature don't obey laws. Are you so stupid Stevie that you think you can pass a law that says all rapists must use condoms too?

Why do you think concealed carry only applies to white people Stevie, are you some kind of racist? Do you think black people have no right, no ID, or the brains to qualify for a CCW?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 02:53 AM   #38
tardo543
Registered Member

Quote:
I really get a kick out of the Idiot's pro gun rants and raves. I have been a gun owner my entire adult life. I currently have all 8 of the guns I own locked up in a very secure gun safe, bolted to the concrete slab of my home. I only use my guns for sport and nothing else. Even though I have a concealed handgun license, I have never felt the need to carry a gun for protection purposes. I suspect at this stage of my life I never will!

Knock on wood, I have never wished I was caring a gun out of fear that my life was in danger.

Perhaps I am the exception to the rule but I do not plan on carrying a firearm now or in the future, except for sporting purposes. I really do not understand what all of the fuss is about. I have never felt the government was out to get my guns. With the exception of the 3 guns left behind by my Dad, the government is fully aware of my address and which guns I own. They have yet to call me up and tell me they were going to confiscate my guns.

The Idiot gun nuts specialize in making a mountain out of a molehill. My unsolicited advice, grow some friggin' balls!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE.
Yes bigtex you are right the Goverment is not after your guns yet.But if the gun control activist have there way it will be
Gun-control advocates regularly cite Japan's highly restrictive firearm regulations in tandem with its extraordinarily low gun-homicide rate, which is the lowest in the world at one in ten million, according to the latest data available. Most guns are illegal in the country and ownership rates, which are quite small, reflect this.
Under Japan's firearm and sword law [PDF], the only guns permitted are shotguns, air guns, guns that have research or industrial purposes, or those used for competitions. However, before access to these specialty weapons is granted, one must obtain formal instruction and pass a battery of written, mental, and drug tests and a rigorous background check. Furthermore, owners must inform the authorities of how the weapon and ammunition is stored and provide the firearm for annual inspection.
tardo543 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:16 AM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardo543 View Post
Yes bigtex you are right the Goverment is not after your guns yet.But if the gun control activist have there way it will be
Gun-control advocates regularly cite Japan's highly restrictive firearm regulations in tandem with its extraordinarily low gun-homicide rate, which is the lowest in the world at one in ten million, according to the latest data available. Most guns are illegal in the country and ownership rates, which are quite small, reflect this.
Under Japan's firearm and sword law [PDF], the only guns permitted are shotguns, air guns, guns that have research or industrial purposes, or those used for competitions. However, before access to these specialty weapons is granted, one must obtain formal instruction and pass a battery of written, mental, and drug tests and a rigorous background check. Furthermore, owners must inform the authorities of how the weapon and ammunition is stored and provide the firearm for annual inspection.
I already covered the above with the following statement:

"JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:49 AM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
It will just get blown back all over you , no big deal.

Jim
Hint: you have to have it pointed the right direction jim.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hint: you have to have it pointed the right direction jim.
Shit you would spray yourself, lol.

Jim
Old 06-09-2014, 12:47 PM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I already covered the above with the following statement:

"JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CONVINCED YOURSELF THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT TO GET YOU, DOESN'T MEAN THAT THEY ARE."
Just because you believe the government has your best interests at heart doesn't mean that they are. The evidence does not support you Tampon or Stevie. Are you two separated twins?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #43
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Just because you believe the government has your best interests at heart doesn't mean that they are. The evidence does not support you Tampon or Stevie. Are you two separated twins?
Have the Feds ever arrived at the Idiot Family Compound to confiscate your firearms for something other than the typical Idiot Family, common ol' every day, criminal activity?

I suspect not!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Shit you would spray yourself, lol.

Jim
That is what i'm telling you jim. LOL
Old 06-09-2014, 01:24 PM   #45
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
That is what i'm telling you jim. LOL
Things like that don't happen to me. Iam to fucking cool.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women