Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 09:56 PM   #31
tikkler33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I know that I have some strange ideas, so here is one for all to consider:
The typical hobbyist spends several hours wages, perhaps a full day's work or more, to see a provider for one hour (maybe less).
How about providers showing a little more respect for the hobbyists whose labor puts a roof over their kids heads?
BTW, I know that this post just put me on several DNS lists. The truth is the truth, however.
tikkler33 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 09:58 PM   #32
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I think the thought that this is an "attack board" is a bad assumption. Let me check the "point totals" so far.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:36 PM   #33
Delanie Smith
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1515
My ECCIE Reviews

Tikkler33 I can agree with you on your point also. I was just speaking on behalf of the providers that work hard to keep a positive good reputation and the ones who try to also. But for the ones who are here for the wrong reason I completely agree with you. You hobbyist are the reason why we can keep a roof over our heads, and keep having great experiences. Im not trying to have any negative responses on this thread, Ive just seen how 1 bad review can ruin a girls reputation. This is just what I have seen with my own eyes. 1 bad day should not reflect a girls whole career. Thats why I try my hardest not to get any bad reviews. I love what I do and love meeting all of you gentlemen, and knowing that the providers all help each other out in one way or another. You rarely find this in any other type of profession.
Delanie Smith is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:14 PM   #34
Dad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanie Smith View Post
I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone.
What is the current female population in China, especially the young ones?

(Sorry, I have to pick on you because of your signature: "The Legendary Delanie Smith" )
Dad is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:16 AM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Im not trying to have any negative responses on this thread, ....
Sometimes "we" don't have to try .... it just comes natural.

FYI the "suggestion" in your initial post is that the hobbyists fail to appreciate what a wonderful person YOU are and how hard YOU try to please them, not to mention how SPECIAL you are ... ala "Legendary" .....

... and you just keep it up with more posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanie Smith
Ive just seen how 1 bad review can ruin a girls reputation.
You've seen more than I then, which I doubt, "frankly my dear" ....

....what I have seen is a well reviewed provider by well known and established reviewers giving thumbs up and then one newby comes a long and posts a negative review and the old hands on deck toss his unhappy ass overboard ... or jumps all over the newby ...

.... kind a like you're getting it.

One thing that some "little girls" never seem to comprehend after they reach their "adult years" is that their pussy ain't special like their Mommy and Daddy convinced them when telling them about all those bad guys out their that want their pussy .... I hate to break the news to you, young lady, but IMO (an educated guess) the majority of the folks identified on here as hobbyists are not "hobbyists" because they cannot get a piece of ass in the "civilian world" as "Happy" used to say in another life ... it is because it is a HOBBY .... and an opportunity to have a little variety from time to time without the hassles of cultivating and/or developing a close relationship with someone who might interfere with their "regular" and "constant" relationship that they do not want to discard.

I know how to cultivate referral business in a more competitive service environment than you experience, it is to provide quality, timely, responsive, and reasonably priced service to each and every person for whom I agree to provide service and consistently express my appreciation for the opportunity to provide them a service ....

.. what I do not do is post a sign on the wall for all to see who come into my place of business in which I am whining about not being appreciated... and how "joe public" doesn't appreciate others in my same profession.

You are an attractive lady IMO based on your photographs, but you do need to adjust some of that attitude and consider how that might be received on the "open market" ... as on this board, which is a valuable source of referrals and information TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR SERVICES.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:17 AM   #36
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

1 bad review rarely ruins a girls reputation. Most hobbyists have enough sense to compare the 1 bad one to the ten or forty or four hundred good ones and realize that the reviewer may have been just as much at fault. Until........the provider jumps in and goes bat shit crazy defending herself from the one bad review. When that happen it gives legitimacy to the bad review, right or wrong.

Delaine, you seem to have a stellar reputation and I haven't seen any drama associated with you. Even your responses on this particular thread have been pretty mature so I take your OP at face value and won't try to read anything more into it.

One word of advice though. Quit while you are ahead. Some of us love nothing better than to witness a good train wreck.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:52 AM   #37
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The OP has drama history.....she also has excellent reviews......she has earned both. Providers oft do not take into consideration the effects of hooktard drama until after the fact and it is too late.....there are no re-does here.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:58 AM   #38
ivan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

3 providers in this thread just lost my business that's for sure. That's how easy is to move on to next one....

Delaine you have courage and I only read good things about you....Just go with the flow and you will be fine... Don't get to personal, is just business at the and of the day.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petite En'Lovely View Post
Two thumbs up to that ICEY CAKEZ6969 , that we are !
ivan is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #39
RetiredFox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 57076

Delanie- when people try and bring you down it only means you are above them. So just smile)
RetiredFox is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:29 AM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
3 providers in this thread just lost my business that's for sure. ... Don't get to personal, is just business at the and of the day.....
Speaking of "just 2 cents" ... it seems to me that presence on a board utilizing screen names and pass words with all this "homeland security type" screening for legitimacy and character before meeting someone for a socal gathering is merely facade and pablum for generating an invalid sense of anonymity and privacy .....

in the midst of revealing identifying information, having personal references, and "black lists" discussed in forums without restrictions ...

I would not see someone off this board that "talks" too much ...

.. this is not some high school social interaction club, and the realities of the activities that are fantasized on this and other boards is life altering.

It's serious business, and it is not for "bonding" and being "buddies."
Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 AM   #41
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The OP has drama history.....she also has excellent reviews......she has earned both. Providers oft do not take into consideration the effects of hooktard drama until after the fact and it is too late.....there are no re-does here.
Wasn't aware of any drama history. I guess that's why you're the fucking prophet.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:47 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never feed into any negative discussions but I just want to tell all the provides who have been through think and thin, like I have, a thumbs up. I feel that sometimes we are not appreciated as much as we should be. I know everyone has their bad days but I feel like we get creamed more than thanked when we do our very best. I think the gentlemen out here need to start realizing how many good providers there are before their all gone. Hope I didnt upset anybody but I just wanted to give two thumbs up to all the providers out there. Just my 2 cents.

The Legendary Delanie Smith
Drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardman
Wasn't aware of any drama history.
Just about all, if not all, of the "providers" and "gfs" I have known since I first started fucking, ...... are "all gone"...... as far as I am concerned ........

.... and it was not because I did not appreciate them .......

..... it was because they didn't appreciate me!

When they came back (like a yo-yo), I was "busy."

"I feel like we get creamed ....." D.S. is that an "extra"?
Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #43
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

We get it your in Houston you made and ad and a threAD. OK you made your point.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:05 PM   #44
dick gizinia
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Waiting for flames.
dick gizinia is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:48 AM   #45
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

fwiw, I don't like how my customers fail to appreciate me too.
I mean, I just hate making those bank deposits every morning.
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women