Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48044
pyramider46370
bambino40774
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2012, 08:59 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nope. Sorry. I don't give a rat's ass what you think, because you don't think.

You're a knee jerk asshole. I just exposed you for the low form of life you are. Proud?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #32
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Proud?
Absofuckinglutely! I am proud to be an American!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #33
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Actually, you are a disgrace to all that America stands for, but I grow tired of you. You should, however, visit a local college. Their abnormal psychology department could write a whole chapter on you. Just think, you could be helping people, for a change.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, you are a disgrace to all that America stands for, but I grow tired of you. You should, however, visit a local college. Their abnormal psychology department could write a whole chapter on you. Just think, you could be helping people, for a change.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Old 12-29-2012, 11:40 PM   #35
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If you "fully support Liberty," you must have worn Liberty's uniform.

Did you?
These guys never served either. So I guess none of them fully supported liberty.

John Adams
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
Grover Cleveland
William Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Roosevelt
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 AM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

And we know Clinton actively avoided the draft. Unlike me. Thanks, Joe.
Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #37
joe bloe
Valued Poster

You're welcome.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #38
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

You don't keep up at all. When Bush was going to nominate Harriet Meirs who stopped him? It wasn't the democrats, it was conservatives. When Bush talked about amnesty for illegal aliens who was it that stopped him? It was conservatives. When Bush wanted the debt ceiling raised who complained the loudest? It was conservatives. When Bush would not veto extra spending by the dems in Congress who complained? It was conservatives.

You can say it as much as you want WTF but it doesn't make it true.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
These guys never served either. So I guess none of them fully supported liberty.

John Adams
John Quincy Adams
Martin Van Buren
Grover Cleveland
William Taft
Woodrow Wilson
Warren Harding
Calvin Coolidge
Herbert Hoover
Franklin Roosevelt
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Joe the Bloehard, I doubt that you will understand this but I will say it anyway. Those mentioned above may not have served in the military (I didn't take the time to double check). Assuming you are correct there is a huge difference between them and StupidOldFart. None of the above regularly question the patriotism of those who have served and/or now serving. StupidOldFart judges the patriotism of a person based entirely upon whether that person aligns himself with SOF's sick and demented views of liberty, justice and the American way of life.

I have no problem with an individual who has not served. But not having served does not give a person the right to openly and blatantly criticize the patriotism of those who have, based entirely upon political beliefs. Quite frankly Joe, StupidOldFart is the only stupid cocksucker in this forum who is a bigger Bloehard than you. Well, with the possible exception of I B Lying&Crying, of course.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
And we know Clinton actively avoided the draft. Unlike me. Thanks, Joe.
What proof do you have of any actions concerning the draft?

Your word? Give me a break. I don't see you serving under a police state despot or any of the names or titles you have claimed our government is comprised of. Proof is a good thing. Let's start with a provider confirming your scars.
On second thought, don't worry about it.
There is no way in hell you tried to enlist. Childhood illness or not.

It's simple. You don't have it in you.

We know Clinton used the same legal method many people used.

Why are you so bitter. Why only mention Clinton and no other Rhodes scholar. Or no other captain of industry's son?

If possible, after this attempt at "I would have enlisted if only...." I think even less of you.
I know you don't care but I feel I should let my opinion be known.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Joe the Bloehard, I doubt that you will understand this but I will say it anyway. Those mentioned above may not have served in the military (I didn't take the time to check). Assuming you are correct there is a huge difference between them and StupidOldFart. None of the above regularly question the patriotism of those who have served and/or now serving. StupidOldFart judges the patriotism of a person based entirely upon whether that person aligns himself with SOF's personal sick and demented views of liberty, justice and the American way of life.

I have no problem with an individual who has not served. But not having served does not give a person the right to openly and blatantly criticize the patriotism of those who have, based entirely upon political beliefs. Quite frankly Joe, StupidOldFart is the only stupid cocksucker in this forum who is a bigger Bloehard than you. Well, with the possible exception of I B Lying&Crying, of course.
Fucking Aye!
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:10 AM   #42
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
What proof do you have of any actions concerning the draft?

Your word? Give me a break. I don't see you serving under a police state despot or any of the names or titles you have claimed our government is comprised of. Proof is a good thing. Let's start with a provider confirming your scars.
On second thought, don't worry about it.
There is no way in hell you tried to enlist. Childhood illness or not.

It's simple. You don't have it in you.

We know Clinton used the same legal method many people used.

Why are you so bitter. Why only mention Clinton and no other Rhodes scholar. Or no other captain of industry's son?

If possible, after this attempt at "I would have enlisted if only...." I think even less of you.
I know you don't care but I feel I should let my opinion be known.
From a personal perspective, I wouldn't give StupidOldFart the sweat off of my cojones if he was dying of thirst in the Mojave Desert!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:20 AM   #43
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Joe the Bloehard, I doubt that you will understand this but I will say it anyway. Those mentioned above may not have served in the military (I didn't take the time to double check). Assuming you are correct there is a huge difference between them and StupidOldFart. None of the above regularly question the patriotism of those who have served and/or now serving. StupidOldFart judges the patriotism of a person based entirely upon whether that person aligns himself with SOF's sick and demented views of liberty, justice and the American way of life.

It's usually a mistake to speak in absolutes, which is what you did. You took the position that COG can't fully support liberty unless he served in the military. I simply pointed out that if you truly hold that position, then it would apply to twelve of our presidents.

Some of the greatest patriots never served in the military and some the worst scoundrels did serve. Serving or not serving doesn't necessarily prove anything.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:39 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It's usually a mistake to speak in absolutes, which is what you did. You took the position that COG can't fully support liberty unless he served in the military. I simply pointed out that if you truly hold that position, then it would apply to twelve of our presidents.

Some of the greatest patriots never served in the military and some the worst scoundrels did serve. Serving or not serving doesn't necessarily prove anything.

I will reiterate, I have no problem with those who did not serve. Some of my best and most trusted friends did not serve. That does not mean those individuals are not patriots. It just means they did not serve in the military. Nothing more, nothing less.

You may now return to slobberin' on StupidOldFart's knob now!
Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #45
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will reiterate, I have no problem with those who did not serve. Some of my best and most trusted friends did not serve. That does not mean those individuals are not patriots. It just means they did not serve in the military. Nothing more, nothing less.

You may now return to slobberin' on StupidOldFart's knob now!
You made a stupid statement and you know it. Your pathetic attempt to defend your position just makes you look foolish. You remind me of Obama trying to spin the Benghazi terror attack, mumbo jumbo and double talk.

You may now return to licking Obama's ass.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women